PDA

View Full Version : IMPEACH ****EY!

04-23-2008, 09:08 PM
Anyone know how to remove a PBA president?

He is really screwing things up with this unfair labor practice complaint.

The PBA is done. Accept it

Don't screw with everyone else’s livelihood because you are pissed off at the office.

Let the staff vote!

04-23-2008, 11:23 PM
Yea...cancel your dues!

04-23-2008, 11:53 PM
I think it is great . I can not wait to see what happens in court. Nice to screw with them fo a change. By the way what came out today from J.D. was only half the story. Go to the PBA site.

04-24-2008, 06:51 AM
From the PBA prez himself

http://wcfpba.org/forum/index.php?PHPSE ... topic=91.0 (http://wcfpba.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=2886dbbc30368dc9cb57f3a04a7223 61&topic=91.0)

"I have said this before and I will say it again, if you do not want me or this board, vote us out. Someone step forward and take the reins. If you do not want a UNION vote that out as well. I believe that a union is still needed in Detention, this is a different animal. I believe that we have come a long way, but there is still a long road to travel. Until the Detention Department gets the respect it deserves in the form of compensation and treatment, I think that a union will be needed. I am not the enemy or the bad guy, I do not feel that there is a bad guy or an enemy, just a need for more education. There is no need to attack me or anyone else on the Board, we are here to help. We will be here as long as you want us here. If, like I said, you do not want us or me vote us out, remove us. If you feel that there is no need for Collective bargaining, no need for a process to have your views aired, no need to have legal representation, then vote out the PBA when and if you are given the chance."

The peolpe would like to vote

04-24-2008, 09:43 AM
I vote keep the PBA.

04-24-2008, 02:35 PM
Hmmm lets see the sheriff said he could only afford to give a 1% raise, holds strong. The Union gets voted out he gives a 5% COLA increase and keeps the 3% step increases, for a total of 8%. I don't think the PBA is going to have any problems making thier case against the sheriff's Office, espically since detention has gotten the exact same raise as the road for the last 20 odd years.

Pat McRotch
04-25-2008, 05:45 PM
You nay-sayers may be in for a pleasant surprise when we do finally vote.... People are happy with the PBA and don't run around whining alot about things. PBA ALL THE WAY !
..."The truth shall set you free" !

04-26-2008, 02:25 AM
Anyone know how to remove a PBA president?

He is really screwing things up with this unfair labor practice complaint.

The PBA is done. Accept it

Don't screw with everyone else’s livelihood because you are pissed off at the office.

Let the staff vote!

Impeach? The guy is doing his job. Why do you give the sheriff a free pass with breaking FSS (if he did) by not doing the nego. thing like he should? SCREWING things up? The Sheriff screwed this up by causing an unfair labor practice situation, the union just called him out on it an you are mad at the union? That is like the bad guy being mad at the Police for arresting them after they broke the law. Why would ****y be mad at the office? You are silly!