PDA

View Full Version : ECU

04-23-2008, 07:45 AM
Did you see that article in the Centurion? "BSO'S ECONOMIC CRIME UNIT WAS GIVEN AN AWARD BY CRIMESTOPPERS FOR THIER HELP IN THE DAYS AFTER SGT. CHRIS REYKA WAS KILLED". Did Montgomery's wife get a promotion also? Why wasn't Ann Sutter in the photo shoot? Where's Homocides award? How about Agravated Felonies award? or Robbery? Oh, I forgot? Jay Leiner plays a big part in our up coming contract. Crimestoppers has already backed Lamberti. So lets get a photo with that great crime stopper Jay Leiner and Al Lamberti. Did I forget to mention Jay Leiner is a PBA board member? Thanks PBA once again. You still think we're stupid and not notice the connection. F UCK everybody else I guess!! If it wasn't for Jay Leiner, there would be COP KILLERS still on the loose!! THANKS JAY!!! If Sergeant Reyka was alive, he would deserve better. SAY NO NO NO NO to the CONTRACT, JAY, AL, AND ALL THE LIES!!! AND ONCE AGAIN THANKS ECU FOR NOTHING!!!

04-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Please dont just lump all of us PBA board members in with Jay Leiner and say F the PBA, why dont you say F Jay Leiner. We the members of the board are trying very hard to get a fair and equitable contract for All of us and we have all said NO to this contract, and will continue to say NO until it is a fair and equitable.
They are starting to get nervous and are trying to place restriction on the board members and prevent them from discussing the contract during roll call presentations, How is it that a fair man like Sheriff Lamberti can openly discuss contract issues in roll call but we the PBA board members cant. hmmmm

VOTE NO AND MAKE SURE YOUR VOTE IS HEARD BY OUR SHERIFF!!

04-23-2008, 08:56 PM
I say let's vote on the contract and live together happily ever after....We must learn to forget about Russ (I date nothing but Cespool), Jonathan (I'm so excited oh I mean paranoid) and Mark (I can't take the food away from mouth) morons that work here....Let's move on from here and support our Sheriff as he deserves it...

04-23-2008, 10:39 PM
you can definitely support the sheriff, I do, but I cannot support this contract. If we all let the Sheriff know we support him and not the contract maybe, just maybe, he will make the contract more reasonable for us to ratify it.

04-23-2008, 11:38 PM
I say let's vote on the contract and live together happily ever after....We must learn to forget about Russ (I date nothing but Cespool), Jonathan (I'm so excited oh I mean paranoid) and Mark (I can't take the food away from mouth) morons that work here....Let's move on from here and support our Sheriff as he deserves it...

I say let not and what the heck is the rest of your post about. If you dont like these 3 Reps solely because they are against the contract then it shows that you have personal motivation to approve it. Its people like you who are pushing people away from voting for the contract and that will cost the Sheriff the election in November. Keep going genius your doing such a great job.

04-24-2008, 04:41 AM
Mark( I cant take the food away from my mouth) Berman are you serious have you ever seen this guy hes like a 150 pounds dripping wet. You either dont have a clue who your talking about or just slandering these 3 for the sake of doing so. Either way I find your post self serving and it just motivates me to seek these 3 out to hear what they have to say.

04-24-2008, 10:56 AM
It's the Mark in D1 the self serving usless slug that I was referring to
not Berman