1. Dexter Williams - The Worst
2. Mario Bonis - Almost as bad

sounds like you have a personal problem :P

04-23-2008, 11:13 AM
You are obvioulsy not a B/F. lol

Who would you like to work with then?

04-23-2008, 06:50 PM
You are obvioulsy not a B/F. lol

Who would you like to work with then?Yes, you are correct I am not a B/F. If I was then I could do whatever I wanted to as long as I go and sit on DW desk and let him sniff around a little.

04-24-2008, 08:08 PM
How about Captains you should try to never work for??
Capt. BG, aka Joey, aka 22yearvet, aka Cancer of the Department....What a scumbag this guy is....He is the worst Capt. to work for hands down, WAS the worst Sgt to work for, and was the worst Ofc. He is a complete degenerite. Took him a few different departments right off the bat because he got fired a few times. Why is it that a lot of the brass come from different departments with a sh*tty rap sheet?? Now they are getting back at everybody because they got f*cked with back in the day. BG....get a life you useless douche and stop trying to screw people over. I think it's feeding time for Joey.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z121/nufc1892/kangaroos.jpg

04-24-2008, 11:05 PM
WOW, This is so true.

I never thought of the got fired from other agencies angle but it sure make a lot of sense. Just remember they were put there by our chief and he is well aware of the baggage they came with and how they treat people today and does nothing.

Must be the way he supervised in HWD if he ever did that is.

04-25-2008, 12:26 AM
that is the most hilarious post haha joey aka b.Gregg you piece of $hit! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

04-25-2008, 04:01 AM
Are you kidding? You say the command staff does not listen! Look at the following moves and tell me that they did nothing.
- Roe was moved to the schools.
- 666 was taken off the road.
- Gregg was taken off the road.
That is no coincidence.

04-26-2008, 04:08 AM
You do not solve a problem by moving it, you get rid of it. BG is out to burn anyone his little narc AL hands up to him.

04-26-2008, 07:53 AM
BG is such a freaking disgrace to this city. He is utterly useless. He needs to get the hell outta Miramar already. Thinks he's a complete know it all, and doesn't know sh*t. Only thing he knows how to do is shovel feed into his disgusting body.

04-26-2008, 10:33 PM
Why do you think they put him on a motorcycle for awhile. They were hoping someone would put us out of our misery. I say we put him back in motors and we'll get someone to spray armor all on his tires. Matter of fact, we'll probably have to get everyone to take a number, I'm sure the line will be long. Probably the same reason they sent him to a distant school instead of a local one. Hoping the plane would go down.

04-26-2008, 11:41 PM
That is a lot of hostility for bg. Bg used to give me the bg's from all the stress. This year has been a lot better with our new captain. I have had no problems with bonis this year. He can take a joke and not try to end ur career at the same time. Anyways, put away the armoral cans and just let him be in his admin position. Yeah capitolism!

04-27-2008, 12:37 AM
Really who cares about BG. He is who he is and at least we all know where we stand with the punk.

Remember there are some good Capt's here still. We all need to give them there due props because they will stand up for us and slap down the losers that will go after us. That is if you are lucky enough to be assigned to one of them. The good list is very short though.

04-27-2008, 01:26 AM
Cpt. Del Los Rios for president!!!!! Goooooooo capt Planet

04-27-2008, 03:12 AM
Cpt. Del Los Rios for president!!!!! Goooooooo capt Planet

Bruder... is that you? Bruders dont shake hands, bruders got to hug!

04-29-2008, 02:31 AM
lol.... si acere'

05-01-2008, 06:26 PM
There is only one good capt here, JP. All the rest are fat losers. BG= Capt Kangaroo, Im out to fu&k everybody cause nobody likes me. JS= Same principle. MG= Don't do anything, I want to sleep and smoke cigarettes with my jimmy. I have a hair appointment to go to tomorrow. My mullet needs grooming. JD= Anybody want coffee? MB= You look tasty. DW= Where's shalida or kim? JL= Please don't do anything to get me in trouble. Nuff said.

05-01-2008, 06:45 PM
There is only one good capt here, JP. All the rest are fat losers. BG= Capt Kangaroo, Im out to fu&k everybody cause nobody likes me. JS= Same principle. MG= Don't do anything, I want to sleep and smoke cigarettes with my jimmy. I have a hair appointment to go to tomorrow. My mullet needs grooming. JD= Anybody want coffee? MB= You look tasty. DW= Where's shalida or kim? JL= Please don't do anything to get me in trouble. Nuff said.DW is as militant as they come. How can this guy be allowed to be a captain. Didnt he purposely go after two really good police officers who happened to be white and get them fired and sit back and say "I Gots me two whiteys" or something to that effect. He also tried his hardest to screw over JC. This guy needs a blanket party and fast. Why doesnt someone investigate his extra-marital affairs and how he tries to f#ck all the black female officers. How many times do you walk by his office and see a b/f officer sitting on his desk. I'm sure it was no coincidence that during the last hurricane Shalida and Ninger were assigned to work in the command center and go sit up there and play games with DW. What about his little incident with the lady from Eastern Financial when he was caught f#cking her on top of the bridge to nowhere. DW is a disgrace.

05-01-2008, 08:41 PM
DW= Chicken George

05-03-2008, 01:44 AM
There is only one good capt here, JP. All the rest are fat losers. BG= Capt Kangaroo, Im out to fu&k everybody cause nobody likes me. JS= Same principle. MG= Don't do anything, I want to sleep and smoke cigarettes with my jimmy. I have a hair appointment to go to tomorrow. My mullet needs grooming. JD= Anybody want coffee? MB= You look tasty. DW= Where's shalida or kim? JL= Please don't do anything to get me in trouble. Nuff said.

JP is 10-08. Never forgot where he came from and tries to help eveyone. One of a very few that will listen to us and make changes.

05-04-2008, 05:18 AM
Here is another horrible captain. Forget about the fact that he is morbidly obese and could stand to loose a good 150 plus pounds. He is a backstabber and doesnt care who he stabs. Friendships mean nothing to him. He will f$ck you over on the drop of a hat and enjoy every bit of it. He will take it upon himself to poke his big fat nose where it dont belong and take some action against an officer when its none of his business in the first place. Someone should stick a pin in him and deflate him.

05-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Guys, we will take your three worst Captains PLUS your two worst Sergeants if you will take just our Capt. - Dan Rakofsky. I promise you that we will make out on the winning end with that trade.

05-15-2008, 04:13 AM
Guys, we will take your three worst Captains PLUS your two worst Sergeants if you will take just our Capt. - Dan Rakofsky. I promise you that we will make out on the winning end with that trade.

I like the pearly white teeth! :lol:

05-20-2008, 10:35 PM
DW= Chicken George

That dude is just another democrat!

05-21-2008, 07:09 PM
There's been another Joey sighting....Just one word of advice: Make sure your GPS is working, this makes it easier for this little fellow to find you.

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh53/ravens-soul/babykangaroo.jpg

PS- Just so you know BG, Joey is you. ( Well not you, but the lil' guy that lives in your F.U.P.A.)

05-23-2008, 01:16 AM
There's been another Joey sighting....Just one word of advice: Make sure your GPS is working, this makes it easier for this little fellow to find you.

PS- Just so you know BG, Joey is you. ( Well not you, but the lil' guy that lives in your F.U.P.A.)

Fosters is australina for beer as in Joey is australian for BG. stay in school, we dont want you here.

05-23-2008, 01:17 AM
BG stop telling people that Joey is SC. SC is no where near that reputaion.

05-23-2008, 10:46 AM

Fosters is australina for beer as in Joey is australian for BG. stay in school, we dont want you here.

hilarious!!!! BWWHAHHAHAAHAH!!

05-30-2008, 02:44 AM
Hey BG, Saw this and thought of you....You're so hot...
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk252/Lovemecassie416/ausiestud.jpg

05-30-2008, 04:14 AM
my name pretty much says it all.

06-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Captain MB is one I would say really scares the you know what out of me, one wrong eyelash wink and your fired

06-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Captain MB is one I would say really scares the you know what out of me, one wrong eyelash wink and your fired

At least MB will do the right thing and stand up to the micro-major. DW is a dumb ass who has no clue what he is doing and blames everything on the major who has to call him every ten minutes to tell him to drive to a scene. Don’t tell us you are here to just pass your time off until you retire DW. You are barley vested with 10 years and got those bars due to your militant status cause you sure don’t have the ability to be a captain or sgt for that matter.