PDA

View Full Version : promotion to Law Enforcement Lieutenant

04-22-2008, 11:14 PM
All Personnel,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Yvonne Smith will assume the role of Law Enforcement Lieutenant in Miami effective Friday, May 2, 2008. As many of you already know, Yvonne has served as a Law Enforcement Investigator II in the Margate & Miami offices for many years.

Please join me in congratulating Yvonne on this much deserved promotion to Law Enforcement Lieutenant in Miami.

Like that is a surprise, the deck was stacked against whoever else was applying... hmmmm lets see, a woman applying for the spot and three women on the panel. That's a no brainer !!!

04-23-2008, 12:21 AM
It was a no brainer.... female or the guy who wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the head. She was the best choice.

04-23-2008, 02:42 AM
ZING!!!

04-23-2008, 03:41 PM
HAHAHA Dumb A** :roll: try again.. :twisted:

04-23-2008, 10:31 PM
psst, who cares, ya'll about a bunch of dumb shizzits ! Hey I think I just saw a kid with a beer, or was it tobacco.. quick go get'em... HAHAHAHAHA :P

04-24-2008, 02:14 AM
ZING!!!

Yep, a legend in his own mind! I was around this kid for about 2 minutes and couldn't stand being in the room with him.

04-24-2008, 02:03 PM
psst, who cares, ya'll about a bunch of dumb shits ! Hey I think I just saw a kid with a beer, or was it tobacco.. quick go get'em... HAHAHAHAHA :P

Mod 463
04-24-2008, 09:09 PM
The best part of an anonymous message board is not knowing who wrote something, unless they put their name on it. That being said you do not know who started this post. I will not allow you to defame any one person for it when we are not sure who did it. Any reference to a particular agent has been removed.

04-25-2008, 12:19 AM
you don't have to tell us... we already know who he is...

04-25-2008, 01:42 AM
All Personnel,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Yvonne Smith will assume the role of Law Enforcement Lieutenant in Miami effective Friday, May 2, 2008. As many of you already know, Yvonne has served as a Law Enforcement Investigator II in the Margate & Miami offices for many years.

Please join me in congratulating Yvonne on this much deserved promotion to Law Enforcement Lieutenant in Miami.

Like that is a surprise, the deck was stacked against whoever else was applying... hmmmm lets see, a woman applying for the spot and three women on the panel. That's a no brainer !!!

I say Congrats to Yvonne as well from her friends in Northeast Fla.

04-25-2008, 12:39 PM

No, you really don't know who wrote it jackass ! I wrote it, not BF, you all amaze me at how easily you throw someone under the bus, what abunch of hacks!!!

04-25-2008, 01:00 PM

No, you really don't know who wrote it jackarse ! I wrote it, not BF, you all amaze me at how easily you throw someone under the bus, what abunch of hacks!!!

Maybe I wrote it?

04-25-2008, 01:03 PM
All Personnel,

Question:.........Who are you to be making an announcement?

04-25-2008, 07:17 PM
The same person who said it was no surprise that she got it. Maybe you all knew who was going to get it and didn't bother applying, or you knew you weren't qualified and didn't bother. Either way this agency has a track record of picking who they want even if they are not the best for the job. Just look at poor Ft. Myers, to promote someone to Lt. who was still on probation as an Agent and had NEVER held a position of authority, was that person the best for it? Doubt it. But alas we sit back and take it.... wait gotta run, I'm late for my 208

Who am I? I am all of you who are to afraid to speak up. NOW LET'S GET OUT THERE AND WORK THOSE ENERGY DRINKS !!!!!

04-25-2008, 08:01 PM
The same person who said it was no surprise that she got it. Maybe you all knew who was going to get it and didn't bother applying, or you knew you weren't qualified and didn't bother. Either way this agency has a track record of picking who they want even if they are not the best for the job. Just look at poor Ft. Myers, to promote someone to Lt. who was still on probation as an Agent and had NEVER held a position of authority, was that person the best for it? Doubt it. But alas we sit back and take it.... wait gotta run, I'm late for my 208

Who am I? I am all of you who are to afraid to speak up. NOW LET'S GET OUT THERE AND WORK THOSE ENERGY DRINKS !!!!!

Well, I stand corrected.........that was a pretty good response.

04-26-2008, 09:58 PM
I am legend. Should have been LT. If I ever make it to supervisor I will make sure all of you wish you had never been born. You will appreciate my genius. Kneel before me. My armies will scorch the earth and leave nothing alive. I will look across the scorched plains and laugh at the bones of my enemies. Grown men will shiver at the mention of my name.

blah blah blah....DORK ! ! ! How about growing a set of nuts and telling him that face to face... LOSER

04-27-2008, 01:45 AM
I am legend. Should have been LT. If I ever make it to supervisor I will make sure all of you wish you had never been born. You will appreciate my genius. Kneel before me. My armies will scorch the earth and leave nothing alive. I will look across the scorched plains and laugh at the bones of my enemies. Grown men will shiver at the mention of my name.

blah blah blah....DORK ! ! ! How about growing a set of nuts and telling him that face to face... LOSER

Clearly the author was referring to Mongol conquerer Ghengis Khan, and not any ABT employee or subsidiary. No real persons either living or dead are implied by this post.

04-27-2008, 02:10 AM
Congrats to Yvonne, she finally got it.

I have known Yvonne for 16 years.. Good worker and knows her stuff. We used to work together in ABT in Miami. I Worked undercover with her on some drug cases and closed down mucho bars and made mucho arrests.

If your promotion system for LT. allows the leadership to promote who ever they want, then you cant fight it. Accept it or just walk away like I did.

04-27-2008, 04:31 AM

I have known Yvonne for 16 years.. Good worker and knows her stuff. We used to work together in ABT in Miami. I Worked undercover with her on some drug cases and closed down mucho bars and made mucho arrests.

If your promotion system for LT. allows the leadership to promote who ever they want, then you cant fight it. Accept it or just walk away like I did.

Promotion system is fair and uniform throughout agency and written into policy. Meets the CFA standard and great pains were taken to ensure fairness throughout process. Anyone who says otherwise is not informed and did not take the time to research.

04-27-2008, 04:35 AM

Promotion system is fair and uniform throughout agency and written into policy. Meets the CFA standard and great pains were taken to ensure fairness throughout process. Anyone who says otherwise is not informed and did not take the time to research.

Ok Chief, you and I both know that is not true :roll:

04-27-2008, 02:52 PM
The best part of an anonymous message board is not knowing who wrote something, unless they put their name on it. That being said you do not know who started this post. I will not allow you to defame any one person for it when we are not sure who did it. Any reference to a particular agent has been removed.

Maybe it was a doryphore?

A doryphore (dory-for) is a person who takes great pleasure in finding and pointing out others’ mistakes. Doryphores are always ready to pounce, eager to belittle others. Their battle cry is “Aha, gotcha.” We all know at least one—and where doryphores are concerned, one’s a crowd.

04-27-2008, 07:29 PM

Maybe it was a doryphore?

A doryphore (dory-for) is a person who takes great pleasure in finding and pointing out others’ mistakes. Doryphores are always ready to pounce, eager to belittle others. Their battle cry is “Aha, gotcha.” We all know at least one—and where doryphores are concerned, one’s a crowd.

Nice 8)

04-28-2008, 02:21 AM
You go girl, maybe now Phitz can come back into the office, if you have any pull with the major.

04-28-2008, 02:53 AM
You go girl, maybe now Phitz can come back into the office, if you have any pull with the major.

All these posts just prove that the Miami office has is divided up along fighting lines and the worst ones want to call the process fake and say Yvonne got some kind of benefit from the agency to get promoted. It just reflects poorly on the whole office and those who say it would be better without Yvonne are proving why they are wrong.

05-13-2008, 09:08 PM

Here's to I AM LEGEND: BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!