PDA

View Full Version : Ethnic and Racial Slurs

MOD 1
04-20-2008, 08:55 PM
I just removed several Racial and Ethnic slurs from this board. This will not be tolerated. Any future posts of this nature will result in the poster being banned.

If you notice a Racial or Ethnic slur, please do not quote it in your post, as it will cause your post to be removed also. I don't have time to edit it out of your post.

Thanks,

Mod 1

04-20-2008, 09:00 PM
What about the death notification post regarding FOPE Pat Lambert? That's not appropriate? I heard from a lieutenant that the sergeant died last night of a heart attack. People are ripping him a new one, and the guy is dead. You should remove that one.

04-20-2008, 09:01 PM
I meant to ask "That's appropriate?"

MOD 1
04-20-2008, 09:48 PM
What about the death notification post regarding FOPE Pat Lambert? That's not appropriate? I heard from a lieutenant that the sergeant died last night of a heart attack. People are ripping him a new one, and the guy is dead. You should remove that one.

I didn't see those until you posted this. I removed those posts.

Mod 1

04-20-2008, 10:19 PM
I was a little upset by it, didn't mean to come off like a Jack@ss, sorry if I attacked a little. Now that I read it, I was a little out of line. My bad. Forgive me.

MOD 1
04-21-2008, 12:53 PM

Mod 1

what about the daniel d goldberg for sheriff posts that incorrectly call him a convicted felon and rapist

how come you never removed these threads

Because I am not the moderator of your board. I don't have time to read every thread on every board. Have you emailed your moderator about them? If you have and they are still there have you forwarded the emails to me?

Mod 1

04-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Please check the "WileyThompsonforsheriff" topic. There are several inappropriate posts regarding his race.

MOD 1
04-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Please check the "WileyThompsonforsheriff" topic. There are several inappropriate posts regarding his race.

Have you emailed the moderator of your board? If not, why not? If so and they are still there, have you forwarded the emails to me? If not why not?

Folks, I cannot moderate every board. That's why there are moderators for most boards. Here is the link to the page that explains in detail how to file a complaint. http://leoaffairs.com/forums/violations/

Mod 1

04-22-2008, 12:34 AM

Have you emailed the moderator of your board? If not, why not? If so and they are still there, have you forwarded the emails to me? If not why not?

Folks, I cannot moderate every board. That's why there are moderators for most boards. Here is the link to the page that explains in detail how to file a complaint. http://leoaffairs.com/forums/violations/

Mod 1

Come on, you don't really expect anybody here to actually do any "work" to continue to make this site a success, do you?

MOD 1
04-22-2008, 01:38 AM

Mod 1

Come on, you don't really expect anybody here to actually do any "work" to continue to make this site a success, do you?

I know it's asking a lot to ask someone to email the moderator when they see something that shouldn't be there. I would hope they would have a little pride in their agency.

Mod 1

04-22-2008, 01:52 AM
[quote=Anonymous]What about the death notification post regarding FOPE Pat Lambert? That's not appropriate? I heard from a lieutenant that the sergeant died last night of a heart attack. People are ripping him a new one, and the guy is dead. You should remove that one.

Mod 1

what about the daniel d goldberg for sheriff posts that incorrectly call him a convicted felon and rapist

Because I am not the moderator of your board. I don't have time to read every thread on every board. Have you emailed your moderator about them? If you have and they are still there have you forwarded the emails to me?

Mod 1[/quote:102ed1cs]

i have e-mailed the board moderator on three separate occasions about the goldberg posts

my e-mails have been ignored

i have also complained about the santuci boards calling him a cheat, a dago, etc

you have ignored my complaints

bottom line is that your site has become a slam board and has lost all credibity

i hope you perform better on your day job because this site is really going downhill

04-22-2008, 12:00 PM
[quote=Anonymous]Please check the "WileyThompsonforsheriff" topic. There are several inappropriate posts regarding his race.

Mod 1

I know it's asking a lot to ask someone to email the moderator when they see something that shouldn't be there. I would hope they would have a little pride in their agency.
Mod 1[/quote:2694qa6i]

You would hope they would, but apparently not. But judging by some of the postings, all some want to do is lie or embarass people for entertainment or attempt political influence. It really is a shame. This site is an excellent idea and the immature use is counterproductive and actually hurts our public perception.

04-27-2008, 11:11 PM
What this board needs is at least a second moderator. There is to much bad activity on this board that one guy may not be able to get through it all.

Come on Mod1 help us out... Give us another mod.

04-27-2008, 11:16 PM
Also, Hollywood Police Department is a smaller department in this county with no where near as many posts as we have, and they have two moderators assigned.

04-27-2008, 11:25 PM
[quote=Anonymous]What about the death notification post regarding FOPE Pat Lambert? That's not appropriate? I heard from a lieutenant that the sergeant died last night of a heart attack. People are ripping him a new one, and the guy is dead. You should remove that one.

Mod 1

Mod 1

i have e-mailed the board moderator on three separate occasions about the goldberg posts

my e-mails have been ignored

i have also complained about the santuci boards calling him a cheat, a dago, etc

you have ignored my complaints

bottom line is that your site has become a slam board and has lost all credibity

i hope you perform better on your day job because this site is really going downhill[/quote:cx0r4diw]

over a week has passed and mod one is still ignoring the slanderous comments

one can be sued for failing to properly moderate postings once notified of slanderous comments

MOD 1
04-28-2008, 12:42 AM
[quote=Anonymous]Please check the "WileyThompsonforsheriff" topic. There are several inappropriate posts regarding his race.

Mod 1

Mod 1

You would hope they would, but apparently not. But judging by some of the postings, all some want to do is lie or embarass people for entertainment or attempt political influence. It really is a shame. This site is an excellent idea and the immature use is counterproductive and actually hurts our public perception.[/quote:131z86av]

I haven't ignored anything. I don't have time to read this board every day. Have you forwarded the emails to me that you claim you sent to Mod 420? If not, then you are the one who has dropped the ball. It's pretty easy to go into your sent folder open the email and click on "Forward" and then type "mod1@leoaffairs.com" in the "To" line. Even better, when and if you email Mod 420 type "mod1@leoaffairs.com" in the "CC" line. That way when you send your complaint to Mod 420, I will get a copy immediately. Then after 24 hours, you just send me an email saying, hey that stuff I emailed Mod 420 about yesterday is still there, can you do something about it?

I am definitely considering a second Moderator at this time. I will have a decision probably within the next 24 to 48 hours.

Mod 1

04-28-2008, 01:35 AM
All the while you continue to ignore the multiple compaints at hand. Now the Santucci link is alleging felonious conduct on behalf of several named parties. When is it going to end?

04-28-2008, 12:11 PM
[quote="MOD 1":2f8xek04][quote=Anonymous]Please check the "WileyThompsonforsheriff" topic. There are several inappropriate posts regarding his race.

Mod 1

Mod 1

You would hope they would, but apparently not. But judging by some of the postings, all some want to do is lie or embarass people for entertainment or attempt political influence. It really is a shame. This site is an excellent idea and the immature use is counterproductive and actually hurts our public perception.[/quote:2f8xek04]

I haven't ignored anything. I don't have time to read this board every day. Have you forwarded the emails to me that you claim you sent to Mod 420? If not, then you are the one who has dropped the ball. It's pretty easy to go into your sent folder open the email and click on "Forward" and then type "mod1@leoaffairs.com" in the "To" line. Even better, when and if you email Mod 420 type "mod1@leoaffairs.com" in the "CC" line. That way when you send your complaint to Mod 420, I will get a copy immediately. Then after 24 hours, you just send me an email saying, hey that stuff I emailed Mod 420 about yesterday is still there, can you do something about it?

I am definitely considering a second Moderator at this time. I will have a decision probably within the next 24 to 48 hours.

Mod 1[/quote:2f8xek04]

Nobody is going to email you anything because then they are not anonymous anymore. The cowards and liars that continue to post the filth and lies here know that because of who they are.

04-29-2008, 09:29 AM
All the while you continue to ignore the multiple compaints at hand. Now the Santucci link is alleging felonious conduct on behalf of several named parties. When is it going to end?

Why end it? Most of the crap on this site is true. Cop shops are made up of idiots who can't get a real job. Eat a doughnut, get some coffee, eat a diazapam and enjoy the circus. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. 10-4

MOD 1
04-29-2008, 05:13 PM
[quote="MOD 1":22jl1rpz][quote=Anonymous]Please check the "WileyThompsonforsheriff" topic. There are several inappropriate posts regarding his race.

Mod 1

Mod 1

You would hope they would, but apparently not. But judging by some of the postings, all some want to do is lie or embarass people for entertainment or attempt political influence. It really is a shame. This site is an excellent idea and the immature use is counterproductive and actually hurts our public perception.

Mod 1[/quote:22jl1rpz]

Nobody is going to email you anything because then they are not anonymous anymore. The cowards and liars that continue to post the filth and lies here know that because of who they are.[/quote:22jl1rpz]

Thanks to the one who followed the policy and emailed Mod 420. Then when they didn't get a response within 24 hours, they emailed me. I have removed the thread in question until I have time to go through it.

The person who emailed is still anonymous. They used a free email service and didn't use their name in it. Just like millions of people do every day.

Mod 1

MOD 1
04-29-2008, 07:11 PM
I am in the process of adding a second moderator to help Mod 420 with this board.

Mod 1

05-03-2008, 06:56 AM
Hollywood is the 2nd largest city police dept in the county,
Also, Hollywood Police Department is a smaller department in this county with no where near as many posts as we have, and they have two moderators assigned.

06-27-2008, 09:06 AM
FLPD
HWD
PINES?
SPRINGS?
PLANTATION?
SUNRISE?

The rest are small depts and WE (BSO) cover the rest...Right?

07-08-2008, 08:16 PM
I tried to file a complaint the other day to the two moderators and it woudn't go thru. Please get rid of any thread with Lisa DiSavino in it, this is now a lawsuit. Also how is it that the Duguay topics were bumped and not Disavino's.

Please remove topics

Thank you

MOD 1
07-08-2008, 08:36 PM
I tried to file a complaint the other day to the two moderators and it woudn't go thru. Please get rid of any thread with Lisa DiSavino in it, this is now a lawsuit. Also how is it that the Duguay topics were bumped and not Disavino's.

Please remove topics

Thank you

Their email addresses are mod420@leoaffairs.com and mod506@leoaffairs.com.

If you have emailed them and did not notice any action and/or received a reply within 24 hours then you can forward the email to me.

Mod 1