PDA

View Full Version : F.O.P.E Pat Lambert..Rest in Peace!

04-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Rest in peace old friend!

04-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Does anyone know what happened?

04-20-2008, 08:45 PM
In all seriousness, is this true?

04-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I can't get anybody on the phone to confirm.

04-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Yes this is absolutely true!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS WHO POSTED THE NASTY STUFF ARE AN EMBARASSMENT TO THE HUMAN RACE. Regardless of whatever you think/thought of him, he was still a human, coworker and to some a friend!!!!! Cant you put your shallowness to rest for just a day or so, to pay respects to someone who worked for the same agency, I sure hope his family doesnt read this. You make me sick! God rest his soul.

04-20-2008, 09:14 PM
By the way, the last I heard was he died in his sleep. Dont have much more than that.

04-20-2008, 09:19 PM
We're so sorry.

04-20-2008, 09:22 PM
I sent an email to the Mod to remove this garbage.

04-20-2008, 09:28 PM
Thank you, the only thing that shouldnt be deleted are the truly heart felt condolences. But good call on the other sh*tty posts!!!!!

04-20-2008, 09:41 PM
You are entitled to your opinion, but just because you think it doesnt mean you have to say or type it! Show some restraint and common decency. Oh I forgot, many of you dont have either.

04-20-2008, 09:42 PM
My heartfelt condolences to the family. Pat will be greatly missed by many and may he rest in peace. To those scum that feel the need, to besmirch a good family mans memory your day is coming sooner then think. Karma will see that you are remembered for what you are!

MOD 1
04-20-2008, 09:48 PM
I have removed the posts that were uncalled for. Any further posts of that nature will result in the poster being banned.

Mod 1

04-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Is this true or a sick joke?

04-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Sadly, its true. And Mod 1, thanks!

04-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks Mod 1. Rest in peace, Pat.

04-20-2008, 10:33 PM
RIP

04-20-2008, 10:36 PM
We truly lost our biggest protector. I know alot of people sad bad things about Pat but they did not know the truth. He protected us and did what was best for us. I never met a person like Pat who did for others without asking for something in return. I speak from behind the scenes and speak the truth. My deepest sympathies go to his family. I will truly miss Pat.

04-20-2008, 11:51 PM
I'm going to miss you Pat. Rest in peace buddy.

04-22-2008, 01:22 AM
rest in peace my brother, you made your mark in this world. i'll miss you greatly.

04-22-2008, 01:30 AM
Whatever your thoughts are about Pat, I heard he was the one person who could go to the LTC and save a guys career. Right or wrong, Pat always fought for the deputies and had the credibilty to cut the deal and did so for many of our members.
Anyone know who can fill his shoes?
He was a good guy who did the right thing. He will be missed

04-22-2008, 11:24 PM
It is really sad, I've asked to see if this was really true, and all I got was smart ass remarks. Sadder, I have attempted to see if the sheriff.org site had anything on it, NOTHING, and nothing on the chaplin's site either. WTF? Why? Isn't this important to be on the sheriff's site? I'm losing respect for this guy every minute. I'm sorry for the loss of a brother, may you be with the Lord Pat. RIP. Also, no funeral info. really pathetic on the sheriff's part.

04-23-2008, 12:39 AM
It is really sad, I've asked to see if this was really true, and all I got was smart ass remarks. Sadder, I have attempted to see if the sheriff.org site had anything on it, NOTHING, and nothing on the chaplin's site either. WTF? Why? Isn't this important to be on the sheriff's site? I'm losing respect for this guy every minute. I'm sorry for the loss of a brother, may you be with the Lord Pat. RIP. Also, no funeral info. really pathetic on the sheriff's part.

Shove it! Dont use this forum to bash the sheriff. Have some respect for the deceased, a$$hole

04-23-2008, 01:47 AM

I saw it posted on the BSO site as a media release at 4:22pm. You posted after that time, so yes it is on the site. R.I.P. Pat

04-23-2008, 03:33 AM
Pat was a great guy. He did what he could for all he could help. I had a huge amount of respect for him as a man and a leader of the FOPE. Right was right and wrong was wrong, but he still tried to help the employee. Much respect..
DeVita

04-23-2008, 06:14 PM
4togo drop dead you piece of sh-t! RIP Pat

04-23-2008, 06:16 PM
4togo hopefully you'll go straight to hell at 24 1/2 and not see one check punk.

MOD 1
04-24-2008, 03:05 AM
I guess 4togo didn't believe me. His posts were removed and his IP banned.

Mod 1

04-24-2008, 04:45 AM
We truly lost our biggest protector. I know alot of people sad bad things about Pat but they did not know the truth. He protected us and did what was best for us. I never met a person like Pat who did for others without asking for something in return. I speak from behind the scenes and speak the truth. My deepest sympathies go to his family. I will truly miss Pat.

Whoever posted this is right on the money. I have had the pleasure of knowing Pat personally and professionally. I have also been around long enough to see unions come and go. This is the strongest union because Pat was the strongest of people. And it usually did come down to just Pat v. Admin. End score: Pat 1, Admin 0.

Many people looked at Pat and thought of a bix lumux. In fact, I even called him "Yetti" and he loved it. He didn't care what you thought of him. But those who needed him didnt have to ask. He'd just take care of his members as if he fighting for his own job. And as for power: When was the last time you saw administration bow down to a sergeant?! That man knew his stuff!

I have never seen a layman so passionate and knowlegable about labor law and BC politics. I admired him, pittied him, and feared his wrath! You were a great friend Pat. I will miss you and your stupid giggle. I know you are riding that overpowered wave runner like the nut you are.

I expect a few to puke at reading this. Go ahead, puke. He'd just laugh at you like I will. But you WILL miss him.

04-24-2008, 03:18 PM
Pat, you have made many,many friends over the years and helped so many people,You were one if a kind and a great person.Please rest in peace.

For the many fine Deputies of all ranks of BSO,take care of yourself and each other no matter what.Control that stress.The point is to make it to retirement and enjoy your life , family and freinds.

04-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Pat will be missed. Not by all, But He did me right and I appreciate that. To his family I'am truly sorry for your loss. [/b]

04-29-2008, 02:42 AM
I miss Pat already.

04-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Pat is definately someone that will never be replaced. The kick em when youre down mentality has already started. Let the politics begin.