PDA

View Full Version : HEALTH PREMIUMS ABOUT TO SOAR

04-20-2008, 11:35 AM
health insurance benefits are gonna soar. check todays sun sentinel ladies and gentlemen. the proposed contract states that our rates will not rise! is it worth waiting around for another 4% over 3 years? i say it's not worth the gamble!

vote yes

04-20-2008, 12:49 PM
I agree with you. 4% is not worth the fight. I am voting yes too.

04-20-2008, 01:10 PM
I agree with you. 4% is not worth the fight. I am voting yes too.

VOTE YES

04-20-2008, 01:25 PM
What a bunch of Idiots. Weren't you paying attemtion at themeeting. The contracts with Humana and Vista are signed through the midddle of the 2nd year of our contract. Lamberti said he would raise our premiums because he has contracts keeping the costs the same. AL decides to raise the Health premiums during this contract, it is not to cover rising costs, its to raise more $ for BSO to give back to the county.

04-20-2008, 01:35 PM
What a bunch of Idiots. Weren't you paying attemtion at themeeting. The contracts with Humana and Vista are signed through the midddle of the 2nd year of our contract. Lamberti said he would raise our premiums because he has contracts keeping the costs the same. AL decides to raise the Health premiums during this contract, it is not to cover rising costs, its to raise more $ for BSO to give back to the county.

Where do you get these mroonic views from. VOTE YES everybody! Dont listen to the rantings of one malcontent who will never be happy

04-20-2008, 01:57 PM
Vote YES. If you remember, last contract with your hero KJ, Brickman was instructed by KJ to present to us a "best deal" contract with a 3% raise. Our medical costs and PBA DUES then went up and ate it all. Go PBA.... VOTE YES and hold the line. It is not BSO that is the problem here.

04-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Please take the time to READ the article. They are talking about POST RETIREMENT INSURANCE. SOMETHING THE NEW HIRES ALREADY LOST.

You yes voters are the reason why WE ARE LOSING ARE BENEFITS!!!!!

WE WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE ARE BENEFITS WITHOUT DEBATE OR DISCUSSIONS BECAUSE OF YOU YES VOTERS.

By the time you retire, you yes voters wont have a pot to piss in!!!!!! :idea:

04-20-2008, 02:58 PM
meant to say "our" not are on my previous post.

04-20-2008, 03:26 PM
Please take the time to READ the article. They are talking about POST RETIREMENT INSURANCE. SOMETHING THE NEW HIRES ALREADY LOST.

You yes voters are the reason why WE ARE LOSING ARE BENEFITS!!!!!

WE WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE ARE BENEFITS WITHOUT DEBATE OR DISCUSSIONS BECAUSE OF YOU YES VOTERS.

By the time you retire, you yes voters wont have a pot to piss in!!!!!! :idea:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-20-2008, 03:55 PM
I KNOW most of the people posting yesssssss are civilian thugs in here trying to stir the pot. They don't care about our future. They could careless about our sacrifices in the community. They hate us because we are the defenders of the weak and helpless. They are envious. We need to stand up for each other or we will not have the benefits we enjoy today. The quality of future hires will diminish. The same hires who you will be depending on working the streets. Guys, don't let it happen. If you blow your knee chasing someone and can't come back to work, you know what the final outcome will be. TERMINATION. No future coverage or benefits. Yes, you are a number. Don't lose the little you have. You start backing down now you will lose in the future. It's already happening. I remember when health insurance was free for all employees and their families. Now look!!!!!! We lost the 2 percent post health insurance for new hires. Next we will be losing our sick time and annual leave. VOTE NOOOOOOOOO let your voices be heard.

04-20-2008, 06:28 PM
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-20-2008, 06:35 PM
I KNOW most of the people posting yesssssss are civilian thugs in here trying to stir the pot. They don't care about our future. They could careless about our sacrifices in the community. They hate us because we are the defenders of the weak and helpless. They are envious. We need to stand up for each other or we will not have the benefits we enjoy today. The quality of future hires will diminish. The same hires who you will be depending on working the streets. Guys, don't let it happen. If you blow your knee chasing someone and can't come back to work, you know what the final outcome will be. TERMINATION. No future coverage or benefits. Yes, you are a number. Don't lose the little you have. You start backing down now you will lose in the future. It's already happening. I remember when health insurance was free for all employees and their families. Now look!!!!!! We lost the 2 percent post health insurance for new hires. Next we will be losing our sick time and annual leave. VOTE NOOOOOOOOO let your voices be heard.

Get off your soap box and learn to be a man.....idiot!!

04-21-2008, 08:43 PM
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

04-21-2008, 10:32 PM
Hey El Rabo, Im getting ready to retire and I will have a beautiful "pot to piss in" and you can't use it so there!! You also should have taken english classes when you got off your raft it should be "OUR" benefits not "are" benifits![/u]

04-21-2008, 10:40 PM
[quote="Anonymous"]What a bunch of Idiots. Weren't you paying attemtion at themeeting. The contracts with Humana and Vista are signed through the midddle of the 2nd year of our contract. Lamberti said he would raise our premiums because he has contracts keeping the costs the same. AL decides to raise the Health premiums during this contract, it is not to cover rising costs, its to raise more $ for BSO to give back to the county.[/quot

Why aren't you guys outraged over the stupid Lauderhill Cricket Stadium??????????????????????? What the @%&^ is wrong with you morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-21-2008, 10:42 PM
Hey El Rabo, Im getting ready to retire and I will have a beautiful "pot to piss in" and you can't use it so there!! You also should have taken english classes when you got off your raft it should be "OUR" benefits not "are" benifits![/u]

you're funny with your grammar. "YOU ALSO SHOULD HAVE TAKEN..." wow, you really are in a spot to talk gringo.

04-21-2008, 10:44 PM

you're funny with your grammar. "YOU ALSO SHOULD HAVE TAKEN..." wow, you really are in a spot to talk gringo.

Why aren't you guys outraged over the stupid Lauderhill Cricket Stadium??????????????????????? What the @%&^ is wrong with you morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-21-2008, 10:57 PM

HEY dumba/s/s/, you're on the wrong blog....dahhhh go take it up with someone who gives a damm

04-22-2008, 01:19 AM

HEY dumba/s/s/, you're on the wrong blog....dahhhh go take it up with someone who gives a damm

I corrected myself right after my previous post. Mr. "Our " read the next post. You "are" a stupido come pinga!!!!!!!!!!

04-22-2008, 01:51 AM
Rabo stick to your spanish it's much better than your english.