PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Moderator

MOD 1
04-20-2008, 02:10 AM
Greetings,

Until I find some new Moderators I am taking over the moderation of this Board. A few words of advice. I am not going to spend my time editing posts that violate the Terms of Use. If it violates the Terms of Use, I will delete it. You can repost it to fit the Terms of Use. It if doesn't violate the Terms of Use, I will leave it, if it doesn't I will delete it and you can try again.

I am fair but firm. If you try to play games, I will win.

Do not post anything:

About Personal Lives (Relationships, Health, Issues, Etc)

Accusing Any LEO of any wrong doing (Criminal, Morally, Work-Related)

Slamming anyone

You can post names. It is the context in which you post a name which makes it a violation or not.

You can post about issues that need to be discussed without making it a personal issue against a named person. This has been proven many times on these message boards. An example might be, "Why are all of the senior deputies bidding off of that one Sgt's shift?" You and others know who you are talking about, but most outsiders won't.

You may have issues with the Sheriff's Policies and Administration. You can discuss these issues. Do so, but without making it sound like an attack on the people or person. You can discuss these things in an intelligent civilized way without making it sound like an attack.

In other words, you can say just about anything you want, if you choose your words carefully.

Thanks,

Mod 1