PDA

View Full Version : Who are the RATS!

04-19-2008, 08:19 PM
I AM SICK OF THESE PEOPLE, WHO ARE THE RATS IN YOUR WORK PLACE? NAME THEM AND LET THEM BE SHAMED AS THEY SO DESERVE.

DISTRICTS 1 THRU 17, C.I., RAC, SID, AND OF COURSE I.A.

PLEASE NAME THEM!

04-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Probably YOU trying to deflect attention.

04-19-2008, 10:34 PM
I AM SICK OF THESE PEOPLE, WHO ARE THE RATS IN YOUR WORK PLACE? NAME THEM AND LET THEM BE SHAMED AS THEY SO DESERVE.

PLEASE NAME THEM!

None

04-19-2008, 10:40 PM
I cant really name any but Chuckie Cheese and Jerry minus Tom.

04-20-2008, 02:08 AM
Rossman in D-4...

04-20-2008, 02:15 AM

PLEASE NAME THEM!

Wait a minute. If I name the rat where I work, would that make me a rat?

04-20-2008, 02:22 AM
[quote="Mad As Hell!":23osjl2k]I AM SICK OF THESE PEOPLE, WHO ARE THE RATS IN YOUR WORK PLACE? NAME THEM AND LET THEM BE SHAMED AS THEY SO DESERVE.

PLEASE NAME THEM!

Wait a minute. If I name the rat where I work, would that make me a rat?[/quote:23osjl2k]

NO, you're doing us all a favor by exposing a RAT, therefore, we take precautions not to fall in their trap. you go boy !

04-20-2008, 03:37 AM
you mean the RATS that are sucking up to Sgts.? The ones who violate P&P and then, when they see something just a bit small wrong, they RAT you out to the Sgts.?

04-20-2008, 04:00 AM
you mean the RATS that are sucking up to Sgts.? The ones who violate P&P and then, when they see something just a bit small wrong, they RAT you out to the Sgts.?

Get a life people!!! This post sounds like it was started by a pouting first grader

04-20-2008, 06:45 AM
Who is the Deputy that just went to I.A. on a fellow Deputy???? NOW THAT'S a RATTTTTTTTT.

04-20-2008, 02:01 PM
I am in the Rat Protection Program so I can't talk now.

04-20-2008, 02:03 PM
Who is the Deputy that just went to I.A. on a fellow Deputy???? NOW THAT'S a RATTTTTTTTT.

You're an idiot............quit stirring the pot and lets get back to real police work. if you think someone is a rat.....stay away. But to post this is childish and immature.GROW UP and learn to be a man

04-20-2008, 05:44 PM

You're an idiot............quit stirring the pot and lets get back to real police work. if you think someone is a rat.....stay away. But to post this is childish and immature.GROW UP and learn to be a man

leave that deputy alone, he's NOT a RAT, and you don't know the story. There are real RATS that we have to be careful of, not that guy !

In Western countries, many people (Sgts. Lt's. Chiefs, etc.) keep domesticated RATs as pets. These deputies started out as teacher's pets, then graduated to RATs.

04-20-2008, 06:26 PM
Yep...Jenne did it all.
I had no idea what he was up to.

04-20-2008, 08:25 PM
the real question is Who is Not a rat in this agency?

04-21-2008, 12:28 AM

Me

04-21-2008, 12:46 AM

PLEASE NAME THEM!

KK and all of legal. All appointed by Jenne, they need to be replaced.

04-21-2008, 01:12 AM

Me

That means you are. Ha Caught you.

04-21-2008, 01:26 AM
All you have to do is look around you because they exist in every District run by this Agency....Unfortunately, this does happen everywhere (including the Corporate world) but the previous post was ocrrect in stating simply stay away...Not everyone's a a rat, but there is probably someone that everyone knows in their District who will do just about anything (without elaborating) to get anywhere...It is really a dead issue because this is something very common to all and it's nothing new as it's been going on for years....

04-21-2008, 01:28 AM
LeRat for Sheriff, or was that Scott Israt, or was that Shakrat? Fuk it.

04-21-2008, 06:14 PM
All you have to do is look around you because they exist in every District run by this Agency....Unfortunately, this does happen everywhere (including the Corporate world) but the previous post was ocrrect in stating simply stay away...Not everyone's a a rat, but there is probably someone that everyone knows in their District who will do just about anything (without elaborating) to get anywhere...It is really a dead issue because this is something very common to all and it's nothing new as it's been going on for years....

It can't be a dead issue, cuz these RATS don't stop. they know who they are, cuz, you don't talk to them in roll call, you ignore them, you stop talking when they get close, you don't invite them for 10-40, and you don't want them backing you up. YOU DO back them up no matter what! that's Rule #1. But you leave after he's done as soon as possible. You don't wan't their thank you for "backing me up" or stuff. Just leave, and don't go car to car with them. THEY KNOW.

04-21-2008, 08:27 PM

leave that deputy alone, he's NOT a RAT, and you don't know the story. There are real RATS that we have to be careful of, not that guy !

In Western countries, many people (Sgts. Lt's. Chiefs, etc.) keep domesticated RATs as pets. These deputies started out as teacher's pets, then graduated to RATs.

whatever did happen to that little spat? we were promised that the truth would be revealed in the end, so what happened? where's leo the lion to shed some light? :?

04-22-2008, 11:30 PM

whatever did happen to that little spat? we were promised that the truth would be revealed in the end, so what happened? where's leo the lion to shed some light? :?

:snicker: :evil: