PDA

View Full Version : Why is Crime out of control in Miramar

04-18-2008, 08:27 PM
ANSWER: We need more people and someone in patrol that knows how to use what we have now to fight crime. We spend too much time in meetings and filling out team referrals so it looks good on paper for IBP! IBP is a waste of our time, PLEASE listen to us when we tell you this.

Get rid of IBP for patrol officers and use all that OT for operations to fight crime.

Its no secret out here that it has become far worse out here with the new command staff in charge of the road. When we have Majors and Captains constantly on the radio (that they don’t know how to use by the way) telling people how to deal with an in progress call we are in trouble. They show up on every call and try to handle the damn call. Just stay in your office and listen to a scanner please. Our Sergeants are pissed because they have these people who have never worked the road as supervisors.

We are in for a record breaking year in crime. Just stay safe and don’t get hurt until we get real leaders out here[b]

04-19-2008, 02:46 PM
ANSWER: We need more people and someone in patrol that knows how to use what we have now to fight crime. We spend too much time in meetings and filling out team referrals so it looks good on paper for IBP! IBP is a waste of our time, PLEASE listen to us when we tell you this.

Get rid of IBP for patrol officers and use all that OT for operations to fight crime.

Its no secret out here that it has become far worse out here with the new command staff in charge of the road. When we have Majors and Captains constantly on the radio (that they don’t know how to use by the way) telling people how to deal with an in progress call we are in trouble. They show up on every call and try to handle the darn call. Just stay in your office and listen to a scanner please. Our Sergeants are pissed because they have these people who have never worked the road as supervisors.

We are in for a record breaking year in crime. Just stay safe and don’t get hurt until we get real leaders out here[b]

Thank god for super cops like you, where have you been all this time?

04-19-2008, 05:10 PM
Must have been in IBP

04-19-2008, 09:25 PM
must have been vq who wrote that LOL

04-20-2008, 09:40 AM
IBP will always be apart of the department even after the chief leaves it might be renamed but thats it

IBP is a way to hold supervisors accountable

04-23-2008, 02:43 AM
IBP does not hold anyone accountable. Please educate me how that works other than to strip the road of staff to make up BS.

04-26-2008, 06:11 AM
When certain females leave things will be handled better. I.E. dd,vq,av

04-26-2008, 07:48 AM
You are quite the ignorant MORON! The reason crime is bad in the city is because you sit at 62/Pkwy shoving donuts up your big fat ass. Get to the real problem of the post douchbag.

04-26-2008, 03:24 PM
Please people stick the the real reasons morale is tanking here. I would take any woman here over BG, DW, MG, and 666 who are in the reason people just go and sit or hide so they will not end up in IA.

When you have useless captains who never should have been promoted things will not change. That is the problem when you have a chief who came from the outside and does not listen to those that have been here to attest to the action of others.

BG - lazy and spends all him time looking to F%%k someone over (depressed since he Ashley who would do anything but his fupa, but turned him down)

DW - Dumber than a mud fish, militant that thinks he has a PHD in ebonics and main goal in life is to sleep with any of the BF's in PD.

MG - Probably never made an arrest in her life and just wants to get her 10 hours of sleep in. Gets very pissed if we do police work and wake her up. Hates 10-31's and RTR's from active officers. Known to scream on the radio during major events.

666 - Kicked out of Explorers, fired from Miramar Fire Dispatch, Copper City PD, and recommended for termination in MPD. Must have called in sick until deadline passed. Just a complete punk that will stick it to anyone to get even with the world.

04-26-2008, 08:32 PM
$hit rolls downhill for a certain reason...The toilets of the Dept: Majors, Cpts, and Sgts are all pretty much in cahoots with one another (The majority of course). That's why the complaints the the road have don't go anywhere. They squash whatever is convenient for them. Let's all remember that the Chief has an open door policy and maybe we should start taking advantage of that. It is understood though, that there is an overwhelming possibility that NOTHING would get done about any serious issues anyway, but maybe his eyes will open a little.

04-26-2008, 11:46 PM
You are quite the ignorant MORON! The reason crime is bad in the city is because you sit at 62/Pkwy shoving donuts up your big fat ass. Get to the real problem of the post douchbag.

Lol. How true is that. I seen them just sitting there while I was on a detail. Can't blame them though, that coffee is awesome.

04-27-2008, 12:08 AM
People just need to realize that all the chief is concerned with is keeping his four day week and being able to golf on Friday and ride his motorcycle on Saturday. He cares less about what goes on with the road until he feels the heat or else he would have fought for more help for us instead of watching our numbers decline on the road. He has never lived up to his word that the road is # 1 priority. Let’s send more wasted positions to the FBI and South Broward and add to the 20 SRO's we have now.

When he retires or is finally dumped to the curb as he should be things will improve IF we get the right replacement. The one good thing about having no leadership is we get a lot of OT now because the command staff has no clue how to staff the road patrol.

I am sure he never reads on this site because that would require him to work for a change.

Hang in there and just collect those OT checks. Got to love it $$$$!

04-27-2008, 12:12 AM

I work with dd and she is good to go. She is always holding calls in her zone so that no one will get stuck with them and she also takes them when they r not in her zone. All around good person. Don't hate on her bc's ur penis is too small and she laughed at it. Vq is also good peeps too.

04-27-2008, 01:31 AM
Shut up Tony!!!!!! I Hate U!!!!

04-27-2008, 03:09 AM
Come mis manzanas

04-27-2008, 12:13 PM
first of all i would like to say miramar does not have a gang problem!

haha! I keed!! I Keed!!

04-27-2008, 11:29 PM

I work with dd and she is good to go. She is always holding calls in her zone so that no one will get stuck with them and she also takes them when they r not in her zone. All around good person. Don't hate on her bc's ur penis is too small and she laughed at it. Vq is also good peeps too.

WHAT BOUT AV? U DIDN'T MENTION HER?

05-04-2008, 01:18 PM
"To me, in my way of thinking, everything exists to support the patrol function," Ramsey said in an interview Tuesday. "Everything. If you don't support the patrol function, I question why you exist."

05-05-2008, 03:35 PM

WHAT BOUT AV? U DIDN'T MENTION HER?

i worked with av, and i never had a problem with her either. but now she is going around burning herself on exhaust pipes. what are you doing loca?