PDA

View Full Version : Major Payne

04-18-2008, 07:36 PM
With all this crap being stated about the apparent useless chief that the useless city manager hired, we havent mentioned too much about Major Payne. You know the one, promoted not for his skills, but for his shade. These are not my words, they are all LL's, stated in front of a roll call of about 15.

Oh, by the way, we all know he doesnt have any skills as a leader and his decisions, if he can make one at the time, are rediculous. For the first time in years, I truly believe this place is a sinking ship.

Chief, I honestly didnt pay attention to the rumors before your arrival and had an open mind when you were sworn in. But man, apparently all the other people you worked with around the country were right. You have not done anything positive yet, oh except for clean the station. I dont know one unit in the department that has a positive outlook for this place. You have already screwed up motors and the rumor is you are screwing with honor guard and nickle and diming them to death. Please help us!

04-18-2008, 10:43 PM
Maybe you should tell the Chief to go to this website. I don't think he reads it he is too busy cleaning. It really doesnt matter anyways if you think he cares what you have to say you are living in a bubble. BUBBLE BOY!

04-19-2008, 02:22 AM
Worried Officer.... You are wrong!!!

There is one elite unit that is unequivically delivering superior performance and results putting NMBPD on threshold of greatness.

SRT

I let them buy whatever equipment they need, work any OT they want, TDY whenever they want for whatever they want, and go to whatever shool they want because they are the best of the best of the best. So, if you think I am nickel and diming, you are wrong! I am more than happy to spend money on them! So, you see... As it has been for years in this department, certain people will be given all the things they want, and there is nothing you can do about it!!!!!! I do wonder one thing, what the hell is with that tank out back? That thing hasn't moved, without being pushed, since I have been here...

And by the way. I do realize KP is a bumbling idiot. Even though I am a nut, I know a jackass when I see one. But, I have more important things to attend to. As you know, there is not enough paint on the walls, the locker room needs attention, are your boots polished. I know the crime rate continues to escalate, but we can't fight crime with dirty shoes! Forget more officers, I used that money to clean up the locker room! Besides, Mr. Klopp loves that I am saving soooo much money!! Do you know how much four officers get paid!!!!!

What you don't understand is that I had to put TS on motors. Otherwise, pretty soon, I would have had to have him surgically removed from my arse.

Honor Guard, what is that, who are they. They want to go support a fallen brother's family at the state and national memorial!!!! I didn't know Oreo, so why should I care! I'm obviously not a cop's cop like I tried to advertise when I first got here. I am a politician! Look Mr. Klopp, look what I am doing! Saving money by not hiring officers and making it look pretty around the station. I even had my guys shine their boots, that will help the city!

Do you concur?

04-19-2008, 12:36 PM
The facts are coming clear, obviously, no one did due diligence on his entire file. No one would hire him if they did. It wasnt like the old timers didnt tell you ! Along with the BSO and MDPD guys

04-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Hopefully, him and Klopp will not last very long. I know the damage will be done before he leaves, but he can't last that long. Look at his track record!

04-20-2008, 11:56 PM
NMB, Be afraid, Be very afraid ! U guys are on the way to be the next OPA-LOCKA. I'm a NMB resident and things are at there worst. The City Manager is a penny pinching, money laundering, BAFOONE who will make your Chief take your Dept into the dirt. Thats why out of all the candidates for Chief why do you think he got chosen. He's a yes-man who will do what ever is in his best interest and don't give a crap about the department. Young officers should flee while they can from there, senior guys either retire or make sure youre in a cushy position. GOD HELP YOU ALL ! 8) :cop:

04-24-2008, 05:27 AM
Worried Officer.... You are wrong!!!

There is one elite unit that is unequivically delivering superior performance and results putting NMBPD on threshold of greatness.

SRT

I let them buy whatever equipment they need, work any OT they want, TDY whenever they want for whatever they want, and go to whatever shool they want because they are the best of the best of the best. So, if you think I am nickel and diming, you are wrong! I am more than happy to spend money on them! So, you see... As it has been for years in this department, certain people will be given all the things they want, and there is nothing you can do about it!!!!!! I do wonder one thing, what the hell is with that tank out back? That thing hasn't moved, without being pushed, since I have been here...

And by the way. I do realize KP is a bumbling idiot. Even though I am a nut, I know a jackarse when I see one. But, I have more important things to attend to. As you know, there is not enough paint on the walls, the locker room needs attention, are your boots polished. I know the crime rate continues to escalate, but we can't fight crime with dirty shoes! Forget more officers, I used that money to clean up the locker room! Besides, Mr. Klopp loves that I am saving soooo much money!! Do you know how much four officers get paid!!!!!

What you don't understand is that I had to put TS on motors. Otherwise, pretty soon, I would have had to have him surgically removed from my arse.

Honor Guard, what is that, who are they. They want to go support a fallen brother's family at the state and national memorial!!!! I didn't know Oreo, so why should I care! I'm obviously not a cop's cop like I tried to advertise when I first got here. I am a politician! Look Mr. Klopp, look what I am doing! Saving money by not hiring officers and making it look pretty around the station. I even had my guys shine their boots, that will help the city!

Do you concur?

You're absolutely right, SRT gets all the new equipment!!!! whats wrong with doing high risk search warrants/hostage rescue callouts/barricaded subj callouts etc... with old equipment?? naaa, that doesn't spell "LAWSUIT" out for the PD.....Now honor guard is where the money really should go!!!..nothing like a fun filled trip to our nations capitol for a gang bang trip. and another thing, rat boy is a snake in the grassl!!!...& no, I don't think you're a good supervisor.,,;'