PDA

View Full Version : Pick a side

04-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Pick a side Jay! You told us that you backed the boards decision but you are selling the membership short by telling people that other contracts pay into thier contracts. They pay for gas & benefits. Look if your not going to fight for us, just step down.

04-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Jay has already chosen. He is on the list of contributors to the Sheriff's campaign fund. Can anyone spell conflict of interest? Jay, you need to resign from the Board. You've shown your true colors!

04-18-2008, 08:42 PM
How can you say by Jay donating to the Sheriff it's a conflict of interest but Brickman can let Lemak have a fundraiser at the PBA hall. If you calling for the PBA to clean up you better start at the top and demand Brickman step down.

04-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Im a PBA Rep and December cant come soon enough and the Broward County will be rid of Brickman for good. As far as Leiner goes hes garbage and he will be dealt with sooner then you think.

04-18-2008, 10:32 PM
The difference between Leiner contributing to Lamberti's campaign and the Lemak fundraiser is this: Brickman did not ALLOW Lemak to hold a fundraiser. The PBA RENTED the hall to him. Now, if Brickman held a fundraiser at his house, then I would agree with your statement. Jay is nothing but a two-faced liar interested in only hisself. And by the way, look up the list of other contributors to Lambert's campaign. Some interesting names pop up- Robert Furman, Paul Mikols, Robert (Lt) Drago, Joseph Mueller. Any wonder why they are pushing to pass this unfair contract? Stay safe

04-18-2008, 10:38 PM
SCOTT ISRAEL FOR SHERIFF

04-18-2008, 11:45 PM
SCOTT ISRAEL FOR SHERIFF

NO THANKS!!!!!! The Union is fogging your minds.

04-19-2008, 01:12 AM
The difference between Leiner contributing to Lamberti's campaign and the Lemak fundraiser is this: Brickman did not ALLOW Lemak to hold a fundraiser. The PBA RENTED the hall to him. Now, if Brickman held a fundraiser at his house, then I would agree with your statement. Jay is nothing but a two-faced liar interested in only hisself. And by the way, look up the list of other contributors to Lambert's campaign. Some interesting names pop up- Robert Furman, Paul Mikols, Robert (Lt) Drago, Joseph Mueller. Any wonder why they are pushing to pass this unfair contract? Stay safe
What list are you talking about? Are you saying anyone who is on this list is a vote for Lambertti?

04-19-2008, 01:41 AM
The list of contributors to any campaign is public record. The intent of those on the list, I will leave for you to figure for yourself. If you have trouble deciding the meaning, I suggest you contact each of these individuals personally. Should make for interesting conversation. What do you think? My first question- Jay, why is a member of the elected at large Board for the BSO members of the PBA, a Board member who is negotiating a contract in the best interests of his fellow members, contributing to the Sheriff's campaign? If Jay, or anyone has a answer, other than the obvious, I"d like to hear it.

04-19-2008, 02:25 AM

You should list us all! Why list only a few? Besides, you spelled Joe's name wrong. Their are more of us than there are of you. that's why this contract will pass, and Sheriff Lamberti will beat the split democratic party. I'm voting yes just to piss you off.

04-19-2008, 02:51 AM
You and your crew of arse kissers will be voting by yourselves. The contract will pass over my dead body. Down with the contract and down with Lame-berti!!!!

04-19-2008, 03:25 AM
Your day of reckoning is coming Jay, you just dont know it yet :)

04-19-2008, 12:24 PM
You and your crew of arse kissers will be voting by yourselves. The contract will pass over my dead body. Down with the contract and down with Lame-berti!!!!

OOOH I I'm sexually aroused! The contract will pass, whether or not your dead body is available. Put that much passion into your work productivity and make your mamma proud.

04-19-2008, 02:27 PM
SCOTT ISRAEL FOR SHERIFF

NO THANKS!!!!!! The Union is fogging your minds.

Know this....No Chance!Israel for Mayor of Parkland not Sheriff :lol:

04-19-2008, 04:46 PM
Main Jail Major,you have lost control of your command.The new sheriff will correct this.

04-20-2008, 07:58 PM
Go pick your nose!