PDA

View Full Version : What's Up With This Field Force Captain?

04-18-2008, 01:46 AM
Whats up with this field force Captain Lerana calling us fat slobs? Have you looked at your own waiste asslick? What is it, size 50? you are what 5 foot 4? When was the last time you walked a hallway without stopping to take a breath? (thats all you do is walk hallways now, aint it?) All this talk of "healing" BSO dont mean shit. Its people like you with NO district command experience and ONE year of supervisory experience who get promoted to captain and put in charge of real commanders. You trash the same regime that unjustly promoted you and you're the first to trash anyone still showing up for work. Next time, lose a few pounds before you forget where you came from and trash us.

04-18-2008, 02:04 AM
But it makes it alright, because he asskisses the right people and back doors the rest........just like the old Jennieites. Yes, they are all still here...they just talk like they weren't involved...........

04-18-2008, 02:58 AM
Man, you hit that one on the head.

04-18-2008, 03:08 AM
Methinks thou dost protest too much! It's better to sneak around when you don't know who will be in charge next.

04-18-2008, 03:51 AM
Methinks thou dost protest too much! It's better to sneak around when you don't know who will be in charge next.
Oh, and Oscar does that SO well. Just watch out...he has a master plan....the Cuban Reich!

04-18-2008, 03:53 AM
But it makes it alright, because he asskisses the right people and back doors the rest........just like the old Jennieites. Yes, they are all still here...they just talk like they weren't involved...........
They are diggin in. Preparing for war. Thats why they carry so many guns in their trunks.

04-18-2008, 04:02 AM
Whats up with this field force Captain Lerana calling us fat slobs? Have you looked at your own waiste asslick? What is it, size 50? you are what 5 foot 4? When was the last time you walked a hallway without stopping to take a breath? (thats all you do is walk hallways now, aint it?) All this talk of "healing" BSO dont mean shizzat. Its people like you with NO district command experience and ONE year of supervisory experience who get promoted to captain and put in charge of real commanders. You trash the same regime that unjustly promoted you and you're the first to trash anyone still showing up for work. Next time, lose a few pounds before you forget where you came from and trash us.
How does one become a DLE Captain without education or experience? Does it mean that if I pass my GED can I become a captain?

04-18-2008, 04:12 AM
Whats up with this field force Captain Lerana calling us fat slobs? Have you looked at your own waiste asslick? What is it, size 50? you are what 5 foot 4? When was the last time you walked a hallway without stopping to take a breath? (thats all you do is walk hallways now, aint it?) All this talk of "healing" BSO dont mean shizzat. Its people like you with NO district command experience and ONE year of supervisory experience who get promoted to captain and put in charge of real commanders. You trash the same regime that unjustly promoted you and you're the first to trash anyone still showing up for work. Next time, lose a few pounds before you forget where you came from and trash us.
How does one become a DLE Captain without education or experience? Does it mean that if I pass my GED can I become a captain?

He worked in D9 on the road for a couple of years, was in CI there for about 10 minutes and they promoted him to Sgt in D11. He worked the road for about 20 minutes and he was then CI SGT in D11 and juggling numbers. He got a last minute call the night before promotions for Lt about 2 yrs later and was shipped out to staff inspections. Was there for about 30 minutes and was promoted to Captain. Not a bad career, huh?

04-18-2008, 04:15 AM
But he SWEARS he hated the Jenne Machine. Watch your back, men.

He worked in D9 on the road for a couple of years, was in CI there for about 10 minutes and they promoted him to Sgt in D11. He worked the road for about 20 minutes and he was then CI SGT in D11 and juggling numbers. He got a last minute call the night before promotions for Lt about 2 yrs later and was shipped out to staff inspections. Was there for about 30 minutes and was promoted to Captain. Not a bad career, huh?

04-18-2008, 04:21 AM
Oh, and Oscar does that SO well. Just watch out...he has a master plan....the Cuban Reich!

He says that this agency is so F*cked up. Hey wait a minute, Pal! Weren't YOU one of the ones who f*cked it all up?

04-18-2008, 04:24 AM

Man, he sure has changed since he made captain. He used to be a good guy. Now he's power hungry and probably home pollishing guns.

04-18-2008, 04:26 AM

He was Auer's do boy and man can he kiss a$$. He does all of John Carrolls work, cause he has no life. Funny Mr. GED doing Mr. PHD's work. When he he was a detective sergeant he signed off on some bad IAR's he should of been demoted then, but Auer hid him on Alpha shift. Be sure he's up Lamberti's a$$ too. He will screw anyone to get a head.
As a detective his biggest bust was the bum who stole a redbull from a seven eleven. He's a real cops cop, just like his boss John Carroll. Oh yeah if he sucks that gut in, he can squeeze into a size 54'' waist!

04-18-2008, 04:51 AM
But he SWEARS he hated the Jenne Machine. Watch your back, men.

[/b]HE DIDN'T SH*T ON ALPHA SHIFT. HE DROVE AROUND CHIT-CHATTING ALL NIGHT AND CRITICIZING EVERYONE ELSE. HE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS MAN. HE IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHO NEEDS TO GO IN THE NEW ADMIN,

04-18-2008, 11:43 AM

He says that this agency is so F*cked up. Hey wait a minute, Pal! Weren't YOU one of the ones who f*cked it all up?

This guy will smile at ya as he twists the knife. Everyone knows to be careful around him. It shouldn't be WhereDidYouComeFrom, it should be HowDidYouNotKnow!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mighty Captain "I know it all"

04-18-2008, 12:00 PM
[ He will screw anyone to get a head.

OMG, he doesn't have a head ?????

04-18-2008, 12:14 PM
Yes, he DID do something on Alpha. He went out of County to cuban coffee shops! Ask anyone. We all knew it. It was good to hear the quiet. Just roll your eyes when he talks. That's how we dealt with it.

04-18-2008, 12:17 PM
Yes, he DID do something on Alpha. He went out of County to cuban coffee shops! Ask anyone. We all knew it. It was good to hear the quiet. Just roll your eyes when he talks. That's how we dealt with it.

04-18-2008, 12:39 PM
I heard he carries a sock filled with quarters and uses it to beat children of color.

04-18-2008, 01:40 PM
[ He will screw anyone to get a head.

OMG, he doesn't have a head ?????

No but he gives it.

04-18-2008, 04:35 PM
I've been away and didn't know Llerena got promoted to Capt. - can't believe that one. He replaces Varona I guess. Amazing!

04-18-2008, 04:35 PM
He came into our office demading information for "Accreditation Purposes." When we asked to take a look at the standard to comply, it didn't take too long to realize that the info was for his own agenda. Beware of this snake.

04-18-2008, 06:28 PM
He is one of the original Moss boys. They could do no wrong yet never right. Fast promotions for the “boat” crew”. Little dictator with little experience. The entire group is falling.

04-18-2008, 08:51 PM
I have seen Oscar progress through the ranks. I have never seen a person who has been more approachable, more visible, more understanding than him. He has NOT forgotten where he came from.

When he showed up at Field Force he was there for the troops. He showed a keen interest in the betterment of the troops and even went so far as to ask the men and women in attendance to "SKIP" chain-of-command if we needed equipment that we could not get and go right to him. He wanted to hear what we had to say and wanted to insure we were all ready for the call of duty. He said no one would get in any trouble going to him directly for anything, especially when it concerns equipment for our safety.

I have NEVER EVER seen him go around and treat anyone like crap. He has ALWAYS been a stand up guy who works hard and remembers where he came from.

I believe he is a great worker and good for the public and I for one think that if he is asking people to lose weight, he probably is doing it himself and is motivating others as well. I have a lot of respect for him and think that he is good for BSO.

04-18-2008, 09:01 PM
I have seen Oscar progress through the ranks. I have never seen a person who has been more approachable, more visible, more understanding than him. He has NOT forgotten where he came from.

When he showed up at Field Force he was there for the troops. He showed a keen interest in the betterment of the troops and even went so far as to ask the men and women in attendance to "SKIP" chain-of-command if we needed equipment that we could not get and go right to him. He wanted to hear what we had to say and wanted to insure we were all ready for the call of duty. He said no one would get in any trouble going to him directly for anything, especially when it concerns equipment for our safety.

I have NEVER EVER seen him go around and treat anyone like crap. He has ALWAYS been a stand up guy who works hard and remembers where he came from.

I believe he is a great worker and good for the public and I for one think that if he is asking people to lose weight, he probably is doing it himself and is motivating others as well. I have a lot of respect for him and think that he is good for BSO.

GAG

04-19-2008, 03:42 AM

Nice post Oscar, you do not expect us to believe one of your command posted that. What do you command Oscar? A couple of jailers and civilians, wow your a real leader. Is it not true that you are only John Carroll's do boy? If your trying to loose weight you got to stop downing those two Cuban subs you consume before lunch. Get down to a 46 inch waist before you point the finger at others. You may be kiss a$$, but Auer is not here anymore.

04-19-2008, 03:44 AM

My god I almost pissed myself. That is the funniest response I have seen! Number 1. You are a woman. That is TOTALLY CLEAR. Guys don't give a sh%t about what is said about their weight. The comments he makes show what kind of man he is. (sleezy) Number 2. I know of no one who "motivates" anyone by smack talking them behind their backs to others. Number 3. Look at the posts. It seems everyone sees him for what he is - a back stabbing snake. Thanks for the laugh, lady! Maybe next time you will read into the post to see what the topic is.

04-19-2008, 03:57 AM

Nice post Oscar, you do not expect us to believe one of your command posted that. What do you command Oscar? A couple of jailers and civilians, wow your a real leader. Is it not true that you are only John Carroll's do boy? If your trying to loose weight you got to stop downing those two Cuban subs you consume before lunch. Get down to a 46 inch waist before you point the finger at others. You may be kiss a$$, but Auer is not here anymore.

LOL. You beat me to the post on that one. I am still laughing about how staged it was!

04-19-2008, 04:14 AM

LOL. You beat me to the post on that one. I am still laughing about how staged it was!

You know oscar alright, he sure goes out for food a lot. Also his command consists of mostly woman civilians.

04-19-2008, 04:20 AM
So much for the new sheriff getting rid of all the hitlers. People like oscar will keep enjoying all this confusion and cause more harm.

04-19-2008, 04:37 AM
I've been away and didn't know Llerena got promoted to Capt. - can't believe that one. He replaces Varona I guess. Amazing!

Nobody knew. He was given a desk job right off the bat. If the new admin knew he had no experience they just might put him back on midnight coffee duty. But no, that would mean challenging all the jenne men that are dug in.

04-19-2008, 04:52 AM
You know oscar alright, he sure goes out for food a lot. Also his command consists of mostly woman civilians.

It doesn't matter who he commands. Stop sneaking around and butting into matters that are above your pay grade Oscar.

04-19-2008, 05:43 AM

It doesn't matter who he commands. Stop sneaking around and butting into matters that are above your pay grade Oscar.

I don't think the big guys know what he's doing. But they should.

04-19-2008, 05:58 AM
When he showed up at Field Force he was there for the troops. He showed a keen interest in the betterment of the troops .

"keen interest in the betterment of troops"? Who talks like that? Are you from the 50's? Listen, getting a hard on for riot gear and being a good leader are two different things.

04-19-2008, 06:17 AM
He is one of the original Moss boys. They could do no wrong yet never right. Fast promotions for the “boat” crew”. Little dictator with little experience. The entire group is falling.

Yes, the boat crew is still lurking around. Try to remember just last year what they were all doing. They are under the radar now waiting to kiss some new ass and keep their jobs. Underhanded tricks are all they have to work with. They are scarier now then when they were visible pricks. Keep praying for a new sheriff that will see them for what they are. Pray for a sheriff with balls to demote their as$es. Oscar, you tell some great stories about the good old days but we will not be distracted from seeing what you and your buddies really are. (by the way, did all of that really happen, or did you see it on COPS?) "Hey, I remember this time.....at band camp."

04-19-2008, 06:20 AM

Yes, the boat crew is still lurking around. Try to remember just last year what they were all doing. They are under the radar now waiting to kiss some new ass and keep their jobs. Underhanded tricks are all they have to work with. They are scarier now then when they were visible pricks. Keep praying for a new sheriff that will see them for what they are. Pray for a sheriff with balls to demote their as$es. Oscar, you tell some great stories about the good old days but we will not be distracted from seeing what you and your buddies really are. (by the way, did all of that really happen, or did you see it on COPS?) "Hey, I remember this time.....at band camp."

AMEN BROTHER

04-19-2008, 06:26 PM

Who else is part of that crew so I should watch my back?

04-20-2008, 02:22 AM

I heard about them - legends??

04-20-2008, 03:43 AM
Yes, there are some retired legends that would do BSO proud to bring them back. Get rid of some of the kiss-ups that made rank through SKJ and powertrip.

04-20-2008, 08:16 PM
I can think of some others to get rid of first, let's start with the Majors!

04-20-2008, 08:23 PM

How about Major John Carroll ASS, I mean PHD. Whats he command? 5 woman and Oscar he's a real leader. You don't see what he is big Al?

04-20-2008, 09:30 PM

How about Major John Carroll ASS, I mean PHD. Whats he command? 5 woman and Oscar he's a real leader. You don't see what he is big Al?

Yeah, what is Carroll in charge of anyway?

04-20-2008, 11:31 PM

I believe he is in charge of pompousness, self promotion and getting second rate Captains to do his work. Think about it, who was staff inspections Captain before Oscar? No other than Ricky Clarke. Damn Carroll your quite the Commanding Officer, What a crew.

04-21-2008, 01:51 AM

Who? What?

04-21-2008, 02:28 AM

I believe he is in charge of pompousness, self promotion and getting second rate Captains to do his work. Think about it, who was staff inspections Captain before Oscar? No other than Ricky Clarke. darn Carroll your quite the Commanding Officer, What a crew.

yes, oscar is right up ther in the "legends in their own mind" group. he knows just how to fix this agency....hey, um, oscar? NO THANKS BRO

04-21-2008, 03:57 AM
oscar looks like the fat guy on cold case, only fatter and with less hair. He also stole a lot of his quotes and fictional cases. A true legend in his own mind.

04-21-2008, 03:57 PM
oscar looks like the fat guy on cold case, only fatter and with less hair. He also stole a lot of his quotes and fictional cases. A true legend in his own mind.

The guy on tv dosnt come off as such an arse!

04-21-2008, 07:20 PM

YOU'LL KNOW WHO THEY ARE WHEN THEY START ASKING ABOUT THIS POST. THE GOOD OLD BOYS WILL TRY TO MAKE A STAND

04-21-2008, 11:47 PM

YOU'LL KNOW WHO THEY ARE WHEN THEY START ASKING ABOUT THIS POST. THE GOOD OLD BOYS WILL TRY TO MAKE A STAND

A stand about what?

04-22-2008, 12:08 AM
All I can say is I truly never met the man but keep in mind the people I have heard speak about him all say the same....In the interim, this is a guy who was supposedly against this agency until there was something in it for him at which time the tables turn when he received a promotion...I guess now you could say he is a true company man, but prior to the promotion(s), this agency was nothing to him...GO FIGURE>>>

04-22-2008, 03:39 AM
All I can say is I truly never met the man but keep in mind the people I have heard speak about him all say the same....In the interim, this is a guy who was supposedly against this agency until there was something in it for him at which time the tables turn when he received a promotion...I guess now you could say he is a true company man, but prior to the promotion(s), this agency was nothing to him...GO FIGURE>>>

They are all against the agency until they get what they want then they become company men, Fat Boy spoke bad of the agency and Lamberti until he got the undeserved promotion, now he bleeds green and white. He did however always speak well of auer. I believe they had a thing going on.

04-22-2008, 03:55 AM
Oscar and yeah your a$$ does look big in those pants! What are they 56" waist?

04-22-2008, 12:34 PM

Of course we all already thought this. This forum does not change minds, it allows us to hear each others views without repercussions. Oscar did actually make a comment on this page. He wrote "He doesn't have a head?" to poke fun at one commentor. Next time, try to comment without an accent!

Oscar has been trying to land a fantasy job where he'll be floating around the county on midnight shifts in a Captain's position. Can you imagine this bozo that has no experience telling YOU what do to in a crisis? I'll handle my staff without your inexperienced input, thank you very much.

This is typical of his type. They want the train tracks but don't want to put in the time to earn them. "Respect my authoritahhhh" Oh ya, don't worry. The chiefs (with experience) have rallied against this fantasy position. They don't want him screwing with ther commands.

04-22-2008, 12:39 PM

Of course we all already thought this. This forum does not change minds, it allows us to hear each others views without repercussions. Oscar did actually make a comment on this page. He wrote "He doesn't have a head?" to poke fun at one commentor. Next time, try to comment without an accent!

Oscar has been trying to land a fantasy job where he'll be floating around the county on midnight shifts in a Captain's position. Can you imagine this bozo that has no experience telling YOU what do to in a crisis? I'll handle my staff without your inexperienced input, thank you very much.

This is typical of his type. They want the train tracks but don't want to put in the time to earn them. "Respect my authoritahhhh" Oh ya, don't worry. The chiefs (with experience) have rallied against this fantasy position. They don't want him screwing with ther commands.

UNTRUE! The old Varona position was being onsidered for a LT not a Capt....... Get your story straight

04-22-2008, 03:04 PM
:D

04-23-2008, 04:22 AM
He tried to sell me Jenny Craig products! claims the only people Jenny craig dosnt work for are him and Kristi Alley.

04-24-2008, 01:46 AM

UNTRUE! The old Varona position was being onsidered for a LT not a Capt....... Get your story straight

I am not going to get involved in this discussion, but I WILL call someone on being pompous. If I didn't personally hear the man tell me that he was trying to maneuver to get this job, I would not say a dang thing. This whole fat guy string might be funny, but I heard this with my own ears. Don't scold people for not getting their facts thraight if you don't know the facts yourself.

This much of the discussion is true. Don't care much about how he talks about people or even is powerhungry. He hates his current job and wants to be in charge. (Even if it IS on midnights...oh, SNAP-------------sorry.)

04-24-2008, 03:38 AM

I am not going to get involved in this discussion, but I WILL call someone on being pompous. If I didn't personally hear the man tell me that he was trying to maneuver to get this job, I would not say a dang thing. This whole fat guy string might be funny, but I heard this with my own ears. Don't scold people for not getting their facts thraight if you don't know the facts yourself.

This much of the discussion is true. Don't care much about how he talks about people or even is powerhungry. He hates his current job and wants to be in charge. (Even if it IS on midnights...oh, SNAP-------------sorry.)

He hates having to kiss up to and take orders from john carroll. I heard him say this with my own ears!

04-24-2008, 04:55 AM
I heard him say it too. I never realized how two-faced he was until now.

04-24-2008, 11:06 AM
This guy as a Sgt. running CI got caught up in the numbers game and got caught. He received a 1 DAY SUSPENSION FOR LYING- WOW- HE BELONGS WITH KEN JENNE IN JAIL

04-24-2008, 11:28 PM
Who's in his circle?

04-24-2008, 11:52 PM
nice guy by rose up the ranks way too fast. played the powertrac game and hopes that is all in the past. was a good sgt, overbearing lt.

04-25-2008, 03:40 AM
nice guy by rose up the ranks way too fast. played the powertrac game and hopes that is all in the past. was a good sgt, overbearing lt.

Was a good sergeant? How long was he a sergeant for two minutes? Nice try Oscar.

04-25-2008, 03:55 AM
Poor Oscar. I like the guy. He should have started that whole tirade with "Damn I feel fat... Let's all make a pact to lose weight and kick some ass." He's that kind of guy. I really can't begin to understand why it came out the way it did, but I bet he would agree that it came out all wrong. I almost wish he would post his name and jump on the sword. He screwed up, but he is a cop, and nobody screws up like a cop. My advice: Llerena, amit you came off like a dummy and apologize for your lack of cerebral usage. I know you want to join Weight Watchers and do some sit ups to improve the image of Field Force units.

04-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Poor Oscar. I like the guy. He should have started that whole tirade with "darn I feel fat... Let's all make a pact to lose weight and kick some ass." He's that kind of guy. I really can't begin to understand why it came out the way it did, but I bet he would agree that it came out all wrong. I almost wish he would post his name and jump on the sword. He screwed up, but he is a cop, and nobody screws up like a cop. My advice: Llerena, amit you came off like a dummy and apologize for your lack of cerebral usage. I know you want to join Weight Watchers and do some sit ups to improve the image of Field Force units.

He may work in law enforcement, but he will never be a cop!

04-25-2008, 04:06 PM
Which Field Force did he insult? LoL Because mine is full of fatties, (including myself) and he didn't say anything to us. Man, I feel left out. I worked hard at creating this full figure and he didn't acknowledge me. Seriously though, fat comments aside, it was fat field force members who kicked a$$ all over Miami a few years ago. And fat field force members who provided much needed relief to those hurricane stricken areas. And when the next cluster goes down, it'll be the fat field force members getting pelted with piss, crap, and bleach while Capitan Compota is in a building watching it all on CCTV. A Captain insulting a crew of Deputies is par for the course. No surprises there.