PDA

View Full Version : STAND FAST VOTE NO!!!!!!

04-17-2008, 07:42 PM
WE HAVE BEEN REPEATEDLY TOLD WE ARE THE BIGGEST AND BEST. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO PAY WE ARE THE AMONG THE LOWEST. WE HAVE HAD MORE COPS KILLED THAN ALL THE OTHER DEPARTMENTS PUT TOGETHER. WE PATROL SOME OF THE WORST AREAS IN THE COUNTY. WE NEED TO SEND THE SHERIFF A STRONG MESSAGE. WE DEMAND A FAIR CONTRACT OR WE WILL RAISE HELL UNTIL THE NEW SHERIFF GETS IN. THEN IF WE DON'T GET WHAT WE DESERVE WE WILL RAISE HELL WITH HIM/HER. THE BOTTOM LINE IS IF WE ALL HANG TOGETHER WE WILL PREVAIL. DON'T LET PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART TELL YOU TO VOTE YES.

04-17-2008, 09:22 PM
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS STAND UP FOR ONCE!!

04-17-2008, 09:44 PM
Here here!

04-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Fools.

04-18-2008, 02:45 AM
Fools.

WOW ! I guess you pulled up from the oral copulation portion of your promotional exam to take a breath long enough to make such a brilliant comment.

Anybody who votes yes has been given the Kool-Aide by people with their own agendas.

04-18-2008, 04:53 AM
Vote No BSO, fight, fight, fight, and get your pride back, its been a long time since youve seen it!!!

04-18-2008, 07:30 AM
I am voting YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

04-18-2008, 11:27 AM
Hey genius....Have you looked at the private sector layely? Maybe you need to go there. They have 401k no FRS, no take home cars, the agency isnt footing their gas bills for living in N Palm Beach, raises arent as high as cost of living. Try it whiners!!!! There is only so much money to go around with the tax cuts. There is no unlimited cash flow.

04-18-2008, 01:34 PM
Hey genius....Have you looked at the private sector layely? Maybe you need to go there. They have 401k no FRS, no take home cars, the agency isnt footing their gas bills for living in N Palm Beach, raises arent as high as cost of living. Try it whiners!!!! There is only so much money to go around with the tax cuts. There is no unlimited cash flow.

Compare us to other police departments not the civilian sector. There is not a surplus of people wanting to do this job either.

04-18-2008, 01:45 PM

Excuse me Mr. Guest, but check into what the other departments in the area have received in raises and get back to us. City of Sunrise recently gave their general employees a 4.5% one year deal with a 2.5% merit raise. Yes, there isn't an unlimited cashflow but there is enough cash to give us a fair deal.

IF WE DON'T STAND TOGETHER AND FIGHT FOR WHAT WE DESEREVE, WE'LL GET WHAT WE DESERVE......NOTHING!

04-18-2008, 09:41 PM
I dont think I could have said it better myself!!!!

04-19-2008, 04:18 AM

Excuse me Mr. Guest, but check into what the other departments in the area have received in raises and get back to us. City of Sunrise recently gave their general employees a 4.5% one year deal with a 2.5% merit raise. Yes, there isn't an unlimited cashflow but there is enough cash to give us a fair deal.

IF WE DON'T STAND TOGETHER AND FIGHT FOR WHAT WE DESEREVE, WE'LL GET WHAT WE DESERVE......NOTHING!

I agree, but take home cars should be restricted to Broward County only. Look at how much wear and tear is on the cars, insurance, and gas. Some guys need a new car every year, and fill it 3 times a day to travel to/from work.

04-19-2008, 06:37 AM
Sounds like rhetoric staright from Wiley Thompsons mouth.

04-19-2008, 08:17 AM
Vote yes , yes, yes. You can never compare another city / municipality apples to apples. Look at Sunrise's tax base. Sawgrass,Bank Atlantic center,all the commercial / retail properties.
Vote yes.

04-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Why do we have so many civilians with take home cars? The taxpayers of Broward County continue to get the shaft! The little guy in communications with a Suburban he drives to Dade county every day! How about the Service center? Why do several people over there get take home Expeditions? Look at the radio shop, again several civilians with Expeditions for take homes? What a waste!!

The money for a fair raise is there!!! Is the Sheriff willing to remove the fat?

04-19-2008, 12:15 PM
Speaking of removing the fat, has RL of D4 seen his p/e/n/i/s in the last twenty years?

04-19-2008, 03:06 PM
I will be voting YES.

3-3-3 retro with no insurance raise for three years is fair. Looking at the whole deal, the Sheriff basically gave us almost everything we asked for. Reality check people, you never get everything you ask for. There is always give and take.

5-5-5 would have been great and yes I would love the extra 6% over three years. But I have alittle advice, next time enter the contract talks demanding 8-8-8 and work from there. Even an used car salesman knows that you go high and work down. You don't start at 5-5-5 and stand firm. The whole issue is comical. When do we vote?

04-19-2008, 06:30 PM
Just for your information the County get a large piece of revenue from all those places you just mentioned in Sunrise so it is not unreasonable that some of the money the County receives could be used to fund our raises. We are the wealthiest agency in the entire state with the largest budget but yet were being offered the smallest raises. Anyone but me have a problem with that??? VOTE NO on 3%,3%,3% and lets fight for what we deserve!!!

04-20-2008, 01:55 AM
Vote yes , yes, yes. You can never compare another city / municipality apples to apples. Look at Sunrise's tax base. Sawgrass,Bank Atlantic center,all the commercial / retail properties.
Vote yes.

You might as well just run around yelling "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!".

You can compare another city Apples to Apples. If they have enough $$, the County should too. In the last six years the Sheriff's Office has given back 115 million dollars to the County Commission (33 million just last year), that was not spent from our budget.

Oh, in case you forgot the Bank Atlantic Center is owned/partially owned by Broward County.

YES = Stuck for three years with below the cost of living wage increases (no matter who is elected Sheriff.).

NO = Imposed one year contract (the same 3% we'd be getting anyway) that expires in six months. We'll be negotiating again before the election.

IF WE DON'T STAND TOGETHER AND FIGHT FOR WHAT WE DESERVE, WE'LL GET WHAT WE DESERVE .... NOTHING!

04-20-2008, 09:44 AM
The contract will pass.

All the smoke screens for " let's stand together" doesn't mean anything. Judged by the 75 people who attended the PBA Meeting you may be standing alone. Oh yeah...everyone was in training etc. Quit making excuses for the low turn out. The majority of the people don't care. Either reschedule your meetings when you think the most people are off or just shut up.

Trust me when I say this....your buddies will tell you that are voting this down or they won't say anything at all and when the get the ballot they will be voting YES.

The union had a better chance a NO vote if they presented 3 - open-open to the members. Now thanks to board, 3-3-3 retro with no insurance hike will get the YES vote.

VOTE YES!

04-20-2008, 10:15 AM
I just finished reading the war cry post from Mr. Obvoiusman. Hey dude I have a question for you. You and the people who think like you didn't want the 3-open-open either and now your saying vote this contract down so the Sheriff can impose a 3% contract and we can enter talks with someone new later. We could have done that with the 3-open-open, right.....Explain that please. Now you have this war cry...Don't be stuck with this contract for three years...blah blah blah...... Stand together.. blah blah blah.....YOU ARE A JOKE.

You and your little peer pressure friends have your own secret agenda. You guys are the reason why the members will vote YES. So really I want to thank you.

So keep posting Mr. Obvoiusman so more people vote YES as they see thru your BS.

Todd the Poet, you should be proud...my last sentence was a tribute to you:)

VOTE YES

04-20-2008, 01:35 PM
No, I'm not proud, you're an idiot!

Don't quit your day job.

04-20-2008, 02:06 PM
Todd that didn't even rhyme. You are an idiot and sux too.

VOTE YES......BABY

04-20-2008, 02:39 PM
LISTEN!!!!!!!!!! We already lost the 2% for health insurance for the new guys.

We are also lagging behind the other agencies in pay.

I guarantee you if we vote yes, we are going to lose a lot more pay and benefits in the future. We would be sending a signal that we are weak and can't stand up for ourselves. WE WILL BE LOSING A LOT MORE IN THE FUTURE IF WE VOTE YES..

We all know the ass kissers out there have there own agenda......

VOTE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

04-20-2008, 02:47 PM
BTW, the reason why we had a low turn out at the meeting was because, we all knew this was going to be sent out to the membership for a vote. I think we are all tired of talking and debating. It's time to VOTE NOOOOOOOOOOOO

04-20-2008, 02:54 PM
Si, Si Si Si Si.......

04-20-2008, 03:32 PM

I guarantee you if we vote yes, we are going to lose a lot more pay and benefits in the future. We would be sending a signal that we are weak and can't stand up for ourselves. WE WILL BE LOSING A LOT MORE IN THE FUTURE IF WE VOTE YES..

Pulease! who has the agenda? All you pukes trying to get ANOTHER outsider to come in as sheriff? That's who has the agenda. NYPD "hope to get a better job" scrubs, that's who. Voting yes to move on with my life. Put your crystal ball away, we aren't losing anything.

04-20-2008, 03:37 PM

Pulease! who has the agenda? All you pukes trying to get ANOTHER outsider to come in as sheriff? That's who has the agenda. NYPD "hope to get a better job" scrubs, that's who. Voting yes to move on with my life. Put your crystal ball away, we aren't losing anything.

WE LOSTTTTTTTTTTT THE 2 PERCENT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.......

04-20-2008, 06:09 PM
And the two percent of their annual salary that gets put into an account for them? We got it back, chuckle head.

04-20-2008, 10:02 PM
And the two percent of their annual salary that gets put into an account for them? We got it back, chuckle head.

The two are not nearly equal you Lambertii Nut Gargler

04-20-2008, 10:12 PM
two percent vs. two percent. How is that not equal? or can't you splain? I'm betting you can't

04-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Voting yes because we are too late. We should have played hardball with the A-Hole (KJ). too little, too late Brickman.

04-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Brickman is using us to further his own financial gain. He could care less about BSO. Why did he let KJ tell him what he was allowed to do and now it is different? He is a two faced scvmbag.

04-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Vote YES and move on.

04-20-2008, 10:33 PM
two percent vs. two percent. How is that not equal? or can't you splain? I'm betting you can't

The sheriff has offered to put 2% of your starting salary into a health IRA. At 40K starting salary, that is about $800 per year. After 25 years thats $20,000. Now with a health IRA it is invested, so lets say you Double your money in the stock market...Now you have $40,000.

The 2% credit after 25 years gives you 50% off of what ever insurance BSO has when you retire. RIght NOW that benefit is $1,300 per month! IF HEALTH INSURANCE NEVER WENT UP, THE $40K WILL ONLY COVER 30 MONTHS (2 1/2 years) of HEALTH INSURANCE. (you were already paying half under the BSO plan)

If you retire at age 50, you have 15 years (until Medicare kicks in) of BSO health insurance. How much do you think health insurance is going to be 25 years from now (for the Oct 2007 hires.) The sheriff has to come with $800 bucks now and then cuts them lose. If the sheriff has to pay half the insurance costs for 15 years, again lets assume health insurance never rises again (15years x $1300 per month = $234,000!!!)

SO The sheriff is paying out $20,000 (you may make more investing it) and he doesnt have to pay $234,000 in health care premimums if insurance never went up another penny, AND WE KNOW IT WILL!

NOW MORON.... SEE WHY THE SHERIFF WANTS TO KILL THIS BENEFIT>

You may now lick my 'taint

04-20-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm with you bro! Vote yes to the contract and No to NYPD has-beens.

04-21-2008, 01:17 AM

The sheriff has offered to put 2% of your starting salary into a health IRA. At 40K starting salary, that is about $800 per year. After 25 years thats $20,000. Now with a health IRA it is invested, so lets say you Double your money in the stock market...Now you have $40,000.

The 2% credit after 25 years gives you 50% off of what ever insurance BSO has when you retire. RIght NOW that benefit is $1,300 per month! IF HEALTH INSURANCE NEVER WENT UP, THE $40K WILL ONLY COVER 30 MONTHS (2 1/2 years) of HEALTH INSURANCE. (you were already paying half under the BSO plan)

If you retire at age 50, you have 15 years (until Medicare kicks in) of BSO health insurance. How much do you think health insurance is going to be 25 years from now (for the Oct 2007 hires.) The sheriff has to come with $800 bucks now and then cuts them lose. If the sheriff has to pay half the insurance costs for 15 years, again lets assume health insurance never rises again (15years x $1300 per month = $234,000!!!)

SO The sheriff is paying out $20,000 (you may make more investing it) and he doesnt have to pay $234,000 in health care premimums if insurance never went up another penny, AND WE KNOW IT WILL!

bump

04-21-2008, 01:18 AM

No sir, If I was interested I probably couldn't get past the D/CK fat. I thought if this contract was voted in, 2% of the employees salary each year, whatever his/her salary is, would be put into the IRA, not 2% of the starting salary. Vote no, and it goes back to the way you splained it.

04-21-2008, 01:26 AM
Vote YES, don't lose everything.

04-21-2008, 12:23 PM
YES = Stuck for three years with below the cost of living wage increases (no matter who is elected Sheriff.).

NO = Imposed one year contract (the same 3% we'd be getting anyway) that expires in six months. We'll be negotiating again before the election.

IF WE DON'T STAND TOGETHER AND FIGHT FOR WHAT WE DESERVE, WE'LL GET WHAT WE DESERVE .... NOTHING!

04-21-2008, 12:25 PM

This is why the Sgts want to break away from you. Malcontenets!!!

04-21-2008, 02:35 PM

Without the name calling, why have all the recently ratified contracts in the South Florida area been 5% or very close to it?

Some Sergeants want to break away because they don't want to look bad when they're looking to get that gold Lieutenants bar.

Some Sergeants (apparently the ones who are REAL Sergeants looking out for their guys) are disappointed with this "Final Offer" and will be voting no.

There are some of us who don't believe in the PBA conspiracy theory that Brickman is looking to smear our Sheriff. I believe our Sheriff is playing hardball with us and those who are looking to gain something are openly in support of his offer, in the hopes they will be rewarded. That's how politics have been played here since before Navarro. Until we as a group stand up for ourselves, we'll always be selling ourselves short. If some want to prostitute themselves for their own personal gain, they will have to live by their decision. But by doing so (knowing that it's been done by several deputies before) it goes against what we are supposed to stand for, truth, honesty and integrity. Maybe that's why we've had the dark times we've recently had.

I'm not a malcontent; I just want what's fair. I know fairness in BSO is an oxymoron but change can happen.

04-25-2008, 01:23 AM

04-25-2008, 03:10 AM
Real sergeants think they are entitled to more or better benefits than there deputy brothers. And we are. I'm sick of NYPD has beens trying to tell me how to vote. I will vote for what I think is a fair contract. MY opinion is the only one that matters to me, so BL=OW me Diperna and Bailen.

04-25-2008, 05:08 AM

Without the name calling, why have all the recently ratified contracts in the South Florida area been 5% or very close to it?

Some Sergeants want to break away because they don't want to look bad when they're looking to get that gold Lieutenants bar.

Some Sergeants (apparently the ones who are REAL Sergeants looking out for their guys) are disappointed with this "Final Offer" and will be voting no.

There are some of us who don't believe in the PBA conspiracy theory that Brickman is looking to smear our Sheriff. I believe our Sheriff is playing hardball with us and those who are looking to gain something are openly in support of his offer, in the hopes they will be rewarded. That's how politics have been played here since before Navarro. Until we as a group stand up for ourselves, we'll always be selling ourselves short. If some want to prostitute themselves for their own personal gain, they will have to live by their decision. But by doing so (knowing that it's been done by several deputies before) it goes against what we are supposed to stand for, truth, honesty and integrity. Maybe that's why we've had the dark times we've recently had.

I'm not a malcontent; I just want what's fair. I know fairness in BSO is an oxymoron but change can happen.

[b]IF WE DON'T STAND TOGETHER AND FIGHT FOR WHAT WE DESERVE,

I think this is the one of the most accurate posts Ive read on here so far. I hope the Deputies take note of it. I have to be honest Im getting sick and tired of every Pro Lamberti support post has anti NYPD rhetoric on it. I have several family members who work for the NYPD and I take great offense to it and Im sure Im not alone. You can say what you want about John, Marc, and Russ, but when you speak to them they are well prepared with facts. If the pro contract posts were as well prepared I might have voted for it.

04-25-2008, 05:09 AM

[b]IF WE DON'T STAND TOGETHER AND FIGHT FOR WHAT WE DESERVE,

I think this is the one of the most accurate posts Ive read on here so far. I hope the Deputies take note of it. I have to be honest Im getting sick and tired of every Pro Lamberti support post has anti NYPD rhetoric on it. I have several family members who work for the NYPD and I take great offense to it and Im sure Im not alone. You can say what you want about John, Marc, and Russ, but when you speak to them they are well prepared with facts. If the pro contract posts were as well prepared I might have voted for it.

04-25-2008, 08:12 PM
Real sergeants think they are entitled to more or better benefits than there deputy brothers. And we are. I'm sick of NYPD has beens trying to tell me how to vote. I will vote for what I think is a fair contract. MY opinion is the only one that matters to me, so BL=OW me Diperna and Bailen.

While I will respect your opinion, you are just stirring the pot, causing more confusion for those who are on the fence. We know who the big yes supporters were at the meeting, they were the three Sergeants in the back. Hmmm... wonder why?

By the way "Sarge" you may want to turn in your RED PEN. See a problem in your sentence "Real sergeants think they are entitled to more or better benefits than there deputy brothers."? "And we are."

Ok "Sarge" If you see 3-3-3 as fair (while everybody else in the area gets 5%) and we remain the lowest paid FRS agency in the area, then go ahead and sell the rest of us out.

Yeah, you'll be respected in the morning. And no, I'm not a "NYPD has been".

04-26-2008, 02:53 PM
Now why would the PBA of Hollywood be donating $500.00 for food for Lemack back in Feb of 2008? I thought the PBA just rented the hall as they would do for anyone....huh. Where is the expenditure for Lemack paying to rent the hall?

2/28/2008 12:00:00 AM,500.0000," ","POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION OF HOLLYWOOD, INC","","","","","1601 S 21ST","","HOLLYWOOD","FL","330200000","INK","B","PBA","food for event",

I thought the PBA was backing Lamberti. Must be nice to have your own PBA Charter in Broward.

Caution.....things are not what they seem.... it was never about 5-5-5-...find the Smoking Gun and the truth will be revealed.

04-26-2008, 03:56 PM
The PBA has yet to put a together a screening committee to evaluate the candidates to decide who will get the nomination. As of right now with the current Contract Proposal I dont forsee Lamberti getting it. Weve had meet and greets with most of the candidates Isreal and Wiley Thompson were well prepared. Lemack completely bombed every Rep in the building walked out shaking their head wondering what he was thinking even running. "Shak" did ok though his answers were different and well just leave it at that. I believe there is going to be a debate sometime in the near furture for all the candidates, then interviews and then a final decision will be made by the screening committee which is generally made up of 6-8 members of the PBA from different agencies with BSO having the majority of the members. Please dont listen to this fool their is no conspiracy and 5,5,5 is not a smokescreen what ever that mean. Its what you deserve and you shouldnt settle for less. Vote NO and hold the Sheriff accountable!!!

04-27-2008, 01:32 AM
Forget about the sheriff....I'm holding YOU accountable.

Until the PBA has decided to OFFICIALLY support another person for sheriff.... NO ONE from the PBA should have donating anything to anyone except Lamberti.

SMOKE SCREEN.....5-5-5=SMOKE SCREEN

What is your real objective? Do Tell....I know what it is.......

Mark this day and time down....The PBA will NOT endorse Lamberti even if the contract is signed. It's all a CON and well scripted too.......The deck will be stack against Lamberti and he will NOT get the PBA Support....When that happens you will see the Smoking Gun.

04-27-2008, 01:43 AM
Forget about the sheriff....I'm holding YOU accountable.

Until the PBA has decided to OFFICIALLY support another person for sheriff.... NO ONE from the PBA should have donating anything to anyone except Lamberti.

Mark this day and time down....The PBA will NOT endorse Lamberti even if the contract is signed. It's all a CON and well scripted too.......The deck will be stack against Lamberti and he will NOT get the PBA Support....When that happens you will see the Smoking Gun.Lamberti in 6-months and 1-week is gone and all the boys. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

04-27-2008, 01:55 AM
Lastly...you met with some of the people running for sheriff huh.....Answer this....did any of them say they would PROMISE us 5-5-5.

Let me answer that for you..... HELL NO. They would be slitting their throats. What a SMOKE SCREEN..... and all over 4%.....or is it really over POWER and people getting REWARDED. Time will tell.... the Smoking Gun will be revealed.

04-27-2008, 02:03 AM
[quote="The Smoking Gun":1cun8xgr]Forget about the sheriff....I'm holding YOU accountable.

Mark this day and time down....The PBA will NOT endorse Lamberti even if the contract is signed. It's all a CON and well scripted too.......The deck will be stack against Lamberti and he will NOT get the PBA Support....When that happens you will see the Smoking Gun.Lamberti in 6-months and 1-week is gone and all the boys. CAN'T WAIT!!!!![/quote:1cun8xgr]

BEST POST EVER! BYE BYE AL HAVE YOUR RETIREE BUDDY COL.'S BRING THE UNMARKED CAR TO THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING TO PICK UP YOUR BOXES-BETTER HAVE "NICE JEWISH BOYS MOVERS" LINED UP JUST IN CASE YOUR COL.S SNEAK OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND GO BACK TO THE "UNEMPLOYED HASBEEN PAYBACK LEO'S RETIREMENT HOME" & YOU ARE LEFT TO EMPTY OUT YOUR OFFICE ALONE.

04-27-2008, 02:22 AM
Lastly...you met with some of the people running for sheriff huh.....Answer this....did any of them say they would PROMISE us 5-5-5.

Let me answer that for you..... HELL NO. They would be slitting their throats. What a SMOKE SCREEN..... and all over 4%.....or is it really over POWER and people getting REWARDED. Time will tell.... the Smoking Gun will be revealed.

Isreal said he didnt see why it would be a problem. He said its a fair raise at time where that was the cost of living. Lemack never answered any questions with an actual answer. Wiley Thompson seemed to think that raise was fair and easily fundable by the current budget. Hey you asked and now you have your answer.

04-27-2008, 12:00 PM
You didn't answer my question........Did they PROMISE if elected to give us 5-5-5. PROMISE is the keyword. Will they put that PROMISE in writing?

Why isn't this information that you posted on the PBA Website or handed out so WE know what's being said.

Thanks for the info.....SMOKE SCREEN...Keep everyone guessing...Lamberti will NOT be picked by the PBA......and you know it.

This is not about the contract, never was......it's about POWER...

Once the contract passes...they PBA will have you believe you got shafted and they will NOT support Lamberti...wait and see.

04-27-2008, 03:14 PM
I am not supporting Lamecrappy.

04-27-2008, 03:54 PM
You didn't answer my question........Did they PROMISE if elected to give us 5-5-5. PROMISE is the keyword. Will they put that PROMISE in writing?

Why isn't this information that you posted on the PBA Website or handed out so WE know what's being said.

Thanks for the info.....SMOKE SCREEN...Keep everyone guessing...Lamberti will NOT be picked by the PBA......and you know it.

This is not about the contract, never was......it's about POWER...

Once the contract passes...they PBA will have you believe you got shafted and they will NOT support Lamberti...wait and see.

First of all if the Contract passes it will be the membership that foolishly voted for it. Several of the Reps have fighting hard against it, some going District to District to encorage everyone to vote it down. That being said you cant blame the PBA for it if you vote for this crappy contract, we have encouraged you in every way in every medium to vote it down. As far if it passes will the Sheriff get the endorsement absolutely not, he promised a fair and equitable contract, which 3%,3%,3%, is not, and if he cant keep a promise then he wont get our endorsement and from what Im hearing it doesnt appear as of right now hes getting many. There is no smokescreen Im telling in no uncertain terms, no fair and equitable no contract no endorsement, hows that Mr Conspiracy theorist.

04-27-2008, 04:49 PM

Isreal said he didnt see why it would be a problem. He said its a fair raise at time where that was the cost of living. Lemack never answered any questions with an actual answer. Wiley Thompson seemed to think that raise was fair and easily fundable by the current budget. Hey you asked and now you have your answer.

Please, retard, learn how to spell your boys name. It is Israel...not is- REAL. Jerk off :shock:

04-28-2008, 03:07 PM
You idiots only mention what you want to.Israel (not us) brought up the idea of us (deputies) looking into a 10 hour (4) day work week and explained that the 10x4 has been proven to save money as it reduces sick time and saves in various other ways. He was talking my language.

04-29-2008, 01:50 AM
STAND FAST... STOP TELLING THE MEMBERSHIP HOW TO VOTE, UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE PUTTING BEER IN MY FRIDGE.

04-29-2008, 01:55 AM
I voted yes even with the 3 idiots breathing down my neck...

04-29-2008, 01:57 AM
I am wondering why we havent been asked to picket yet? Thats the best way to grab some attention. Or maybe they dont do that with the NYPD. But whatever....just a question.

04-29-2008, 04:43 AM
Its in the works give it time and no the NYPD generally does not picket, we couldnt afford the paper on our salaries.

04-29-2008, 05:14 AM
Time???
How much...I have heard this same old crap for a while....give time for this....give time for that. Whatever.....but time is running out. How about this....we will picket tomorow at 5 pm. WOW that was hard. I dont feel that we need any approval from Brickman do we?

04-29-2008, 06:06 AM
Picket???? I would love to see that...you must be a rookie. The average citizen could care less about us. They are getting layed off, gas is close to 4 bucks a gallon, houses are getting foreclosed in record numbers and you want to picket for 4% more pay. Dude, I want to sniff some of that magic dust you have.

I have a suggestion, maybe one of the 75-80 people who were at the last PBA meeting will help. Oh yeah, I forgot everyone was working on the meeting day,,,you know that caused the low turn out...right. By the way, they will all be working when you want to picket too. Maybe you can get some of the the IUPA people that picketed in front of the PSB to help you. We all know what a great job they did. Keep me posted and let me know how it works out.

Honestly, I can't believe we have deputies/sergeants who are buying into this crap.

I'm VOTING YESS BABY....we need to get this contract signed and move on.

04-29-2008, 06:14 AM
Im voting yes too stupid. My thought of picketing was pointed toward our PBA reps....you must be at a "rookie" level of reading not to detect the sarcasm. Well anyway....eat me.

04-29-2008, 06:24 AM
I have a question...Deputies representing the PBA are going out to districts, sending emails, writing memos and telling eveyone to vote no, right. I see a lot of people who are against the contract use the words " strong arm tactics " by the adminstration. Aren't the deputies representing the PBA doing the same thing? Why is it bad for one group, but good for another?

This whole issue needs to end and I hope everyone sees thru this BS.

I'm voting YESSSS.

04-29-2008, 06:30 AM
Not Bi curious- I'm sorry. I didn't catch that it your post. Just like everyone I'm just frustrated with the whole situation. Sorry about that.

04-29-2008, 09:51 AM

State employees did not get a raise or bonus this year. Not one state employee got a raise. Zero. More local property tax slashes are headed to the local governments next year. The proposed laws allowing this are in the legislature right now waiting for a vote. Real good job your police unions did with Amendment One. You should fire those boo zoos. The voters ain't going to be real happy with Gunnzberger and her herd if they allow the Sheriff to give you a raise. The voters want to take your DROP program away.... raise my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!! John Q. Public wants his doughnut car back too. You aren't irreplacable, there allot of racist jerk offs who would do you job for free. They would pay the county to slap minorities around all day. You are all legends in your own minds. Ft. Lauderdale cops will take your jobs. George and the city told them to shove it.

04-29-2008, 05:57 PM

State employees did not get a raise or bonus this year. Not one state employee got a raise. Zero. More local property tax slashes are headed to the local governments next year. The proposed laws allowing this are in the legislature right now waiting for a vote. Real good job your police unions did with Amendment One. You should fire those boo zoos. The voters ain't going to be real happy with Gunnzberger and her herd if they allow the Sheriff to give you a raise. The voters want to take your DROP program away.... raise my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!! John Q. Public wants his doughnut car back too. You aren't irreplacable, there allot of racist jerk offs who would do you job for free. They would pay the county to slap minorities around all day. You are all legends in your own minds. Ft. Lauderdale cops will take your jobs. George and the city told them to shove it.

That's why we're not state employees Mr. R. Scientist. FHP (and FWC, DOT, etc.) have been in the last five in rate of pay in all fifty states for years.

The State, Counties and Cities have raked in Millions of dollars in taxes over the years and barely gave public safety the cost of living increase (some places didn't even get that). Now they're crying that they're broke and our pay hasn't kept up with the times. Yes, neither has most of the private sector jobs but the private sector doesn't put their lives on the line everyday for most people that could care less about them. We know we're not going to get rich in this job, but if we can't provide for our families, who will want this job? Then where will we as a society be?

Are there racist cops, sure there are. Just like there are racist: attorneys, judges, doctors, CEOs, airline pilots, construction workers, plumbers, electricians, butchers, bakers, Wal-Mart door greeters ... and on and on. You've forgotten that there are also good cops as well as good from the above list. So, WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

04-29-2008, 08:13 PM
VOTE NO AND REOPEN NEGOTIATIONS WITH THOMPSON OR ISRAEL. MAYBE THEN WE CAN GET A REAL NEGOTIATOR WHO KNOWS HOW TO ASK FOR MORE THAN THEY WANT AND THEN SETTLE FOR WHAT THEY WANT. NEGOTIATING 101 HUH PBA. LAMBERTI IS A LIAR AND HE’S VINDICTIVE. A TRUE JENNE CLONE. I DON’T KNOW WHO I’LL VOTE FOR BUT IT WON’T BE LAMBERTI.

04-30-2008, 02:15 AM
Latest Benji tactics......Bring back 14 month old threads to knock current topics off the front page. darn Benji.... How much time do you have?

Its just another slap in the face to the Deputies that they think they can weaken our resolve and silence us by moving around threads on LEO Affairs. His desparation is really showing through, first censoring the PBA
Reps, then banning them from the buildings, then sending his thugs do the Districts to attempt to strong arm into voting yes and having downtown CI come up to his Office to attempt to MAKE them vote yes.

04-30-2008, 04:50 PM
VOTE NO!!!!!!!!

05-03-2008, 01:11 AM
VOTE NO!!!!!!!!

05-03-2008, 10:50 AM
I VOTED YESSSSSSSS BABYYYYYYYYYYYY

05-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Voted YES = SOLD OUT

05-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Voted YES = SOLD OUT

05-03-2008, 08:33 PM
I VOTED YESSSS BABYYYY

VOTED YES=SELL OUT....I REALLLLY DON'T CARE...MAKE FUN OF ME.....maybe you should give ME your RETRO CHECK......DON'T CASH IT...AND GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE BABYYYYYY.

I VOTEDDDD YESSSS BABYYYYYY

05-03-2008, 10:23 PM
I VOTED YESSSS BABYYYY

VOTED YES=SELL OUT....I REALLLLY DON'T CARE...MAKE FUN OF ME.....maybe you should give ME your RETRO CHECK......DON'T CASH IT...AND GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE BABYYYYYY.

I VOTEDDDD YESSSS BABYYYYYY

Give it to you?! Why, do you need more money?

Then fight for it now, not later.

From the way you talk, I thought you were independently wealthy.

05-04-2008, 12:51 AM
Does anyone realize the Lt's were offered the same raise however they were given extra perks; notice how they are not talking about it...
an extra step? additional longevitiy? and no insurance increase too...

05-04-2008, 04:50 AM
Does anyone realize the Lt's were offered the same raise however they were given extra perks; notice how they are not talking about it...
an extra step? additional longevitiy? and no insurance increase too...

Dont forget overtime which they were not getting. The Sheriff gave the Lts extra perks in an effort to divide and conquer and of course they got what they wanted so they voted for it because it benefited them instead of putting off the vote until we voted on our contract. Lt. Drago giving $500.00 to the Sheriffs cmapaign is making more and more sense.

05-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Mr. Obvouisman....you must be following me:)

Who said anything about being independently wealthy....there you go again twisting my posts around. You must be working long hours...you should take a break...me on the other hand...I'm not going anywhere...plus I asked a question for you to answer on a another post...I want to see your answer dude. Chat with you soon:)

I VOTED YESSSSS BABYYY AND YESSSS I'LL TAKE ANYONES RETRO CHECK IF THEY DON'T WANT IT.....OH YEAHHHHHHH.

05-04-2008, 04:39 PM

Who said anything about being independently wealthy....there you go again twisting my posts around. You must be working long hours...you should take a break...me on the other hand...I'm not going anywhere...plus I asked a question for you to answer on a another post...I want to see your answer dude. Chat with you soon:)

I VOTED YESSSSS BABYYY AND YESSSS I'LL TAKE ANYONES RETRO CHECK IF THEY DON'T WANT IT.....OH YEAHHHHHHH.

You wont be getting it anytime soon, I hope you havent spent it yet!!!

05-04-2008, 08:31 PM

Voting yes to an unfair contract and now asking for everybody's retro check.

Another post was right on the money "DUDE", you're only out to help yourself and could care less about anybody else.

I answered your question, now answer mine. Are you a middle school dropout?

05-04-2008, 10:50 PM

Another post was right on the money "DUDE", you're only out to help yourself and could care less about anybody else.

I voted NO only because I wanted to stand together with everyone else as a team. Otherwise, if it were my personal choice I would have voted Yes. I'd like to think of the brotherhood as being a team together and I know voting NO means more to others than to myself...for this reason alone I chose not to be selfish and voted NO!

05-04-2008, 11:02 PM

I voted NO only because I wanted to stand together with everyone else as a team. Otherwise, if it were my personal choice I would have voted Yes. I'd like to think of the brotherhood as being a team together and I know voting NO means more to others than to myself...for this reason alone I chose not to be selfish and voted NO!

THANK YOU

05-04-2008, 11:57 PM
YES.

05-05-2008, 01:40 AM
VOTE NO!!!

05-05-2008, 03:48 PM
I see posts that state we deserve a fair contract. Can someone explain to me what exactly is a fair contract. Should the sheriff just give us what ever we demand? If that's the case I want 10,10,10. The fact is 3 3 3 and three is a decent contract. Its not great but it doesn't suck either. Its is a better deal then we got 3 years ago, when the insurance went up immediately. As far as the PBA's proganda, we are not the lowest paid agency around. If you look at the entire picture. Our pension is free ! Other agencies have their employees paying 9 percent of there pay. Our health insurance is very good at a very low cost for the employees, compared to other agencies. We have a pretty liberal take home car policy. Some agencies do not even have take home cars. The bottom line is vote what you beleive is right. Make up your own mind. Then lets stick together.

05-05-2008, 04:51 PM
I see posts that state we deserve a fair contract. Can someone explain to me what exactly is a fair contract. Should the sheriff just give us what ever we demand? If that's the case I want 10,10,10. The fact is 3 3 3 and three is a decent contract. Its not great but it doesn't suck either. Its is a better deal then we got 3 years ago, when the insurance went up immediately. As far as the PBA's proganda, we are not the lowest paid agency around. If you look at the entire picture. Our pension is free ! Other agencies have their employees paying 9 percent of there pay. Our health insurance is very good at a very low cost for the employees, compared to other agencies. We have a pretty liberal take home car policy. Some agencies do not even have take home cars. The bottom line is vote what you beleive is right. Make up your own mind. Then lets stick together.

Both of these agencies are F.R.S.,
Coconut Creek: '07-'08 received 4.5% & a pay for performance of 5%, 4% or 3%
Hillsboro Beach: '07-'10 received 7-7-7%

Here's some more info. for everybody:

BSO $63,977
Margate $65,505
Metro Dade $67,162
PBSO (Master Deputy program)
I $69,468 (5% in '08 & 5% in '09)
II $72,600
III $75,876
IV $79,296
Coconut Creek $74,959

They all have take home cars too.

05-05-2008, 05:03 PM

A fair contract would be 10-10-10. That would bring us back in line to where we should be. But for now 10-10-10 is unrealistic. 5-5-5 is fair because other area agencies have received the same or very close to it. The City of Sunrise gave their civilian employees (2/08) a one year 4.5% and 2.5% merit raise deal.

ALL of these agencies are F.R.S.,

BSO $63,977
Margate $65,505
Metro Dade $67,162
II $72,600
III $75,876
IV $79,296
Coconut Creek $74,959

All but Hillsboro have take home cars too.

05-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Yea those numbers do stink, but thats because our great PBA did'nt do a darn thing when Jenne was around. And yes I do remember when the last contract was offered to us, all we heard was you better vote yes because thats all were gonna get.Go back and take a look at that contract PBA. I thinks it's so funny that our PBA finally gets a " PAIR " when Lamberty is sheriff. And No I am not voting for Lamberty....

05-05-2008, 06:41 PM
SORRY I MENT " LAMBERTI"

05-06-2008, 05:10 AM

A fair contract would be 10-10-10. That would bring us back in line to where we should be. But for now 10-10-10 is unrealistic. 5-5-5 is fair because other area agencies have received the same or very close to it. The City of Sunrise gave their civilian employees (2/08) a one year 4.5% and 2.5% merit raise deal.

ALL of these agencies are F.R.S.,

BSO $63,977
Margate $65,505
Metro Dade $67,162
II $72,600
III $75,876
IV $79,296
Coconut Creek $74,959
Miami Gardens $76,000

All but Hillsboro have take home cars too.

05-06-2008, 01:10 PM

My friend, all those wonderfull things you said are called BENEFITS, could you imagine, would you even be working here. I tell you this much and by no means am I trying to be condecending, but one have to think there is no way with the way the economy is right now that you could settle for anything less than 5-5-5, you right I will vote my way, but remember every vote counts and like you said lets stick together. I think you are not playing by the rules, staysafe.

05-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Who cares what the PBA did in the Jenne era, This is a new PBA!! Lets stand together now and get what we deserve!! Yes to Lamberti, NO to this contract.

05-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Who cares what the PBA did in the Jenne era, This is a new PBA!! Lets stand together now and get what we deserve!! Yes to Lamberti, NO to this contract.

You must of been one of those sorry reps back then....
It's a new PBA you say, then why can't the new board members all agree on the contract offer then?
Nothing has changes around this place other than name plates on the desk... that goes for BSO and the PBA..............