PDA

View Full Version : Father Time

04-17-2008, 06:47 PM
For all of you trying to prove your point with all the Lamberti supporters, save your breath. I know it's frustrating because of their ignorance, but maybe this will lift your spirits. In 6-months and 2-weeks, Al Lamberti will be on the losing end of a very predictable campaign. Al has never run for public office and is an amateur at this game. He believes he can win because a few people during the day say to him " oh Al, you have a great chance at this, you are going to win". Lamberti Truly believes this. 6-months, CAN'T WAIT! Say goodbye to all the boys.

04-17-2008, 06:54 PM
For all of you trying to prove your point with all the Lamberti supporters, save your breath. I know it's frustrating because of their ignorance, but maybe this will lift your spirits. In 6-months and 2-weeks, Al Lamberti will be on the losing end of a very predictable campaign. Al has never run for public office and is an amateur at this game. He believes he can win because a few people during the day say to him " oh Al, you have a great chance at this, you are going to win". Lamberti Truly believes this. 6-months, CAN'T WAIT! Say goodbye to all the boys.

So who's going to be Sheriff?????? And what kind of proof do you have that things will be different.....

04-17-2008, 09:29 PM

Exactly who is going to win Oh wise one? Who is it that has run for public office and is a professional at this game? You have one vote..that is if you live in this county. It must be hard always being the smartest person in the room...NOT.

04-18-2008, 01:10 AM

Exactly who is going to win Oh wise one? Who is it that has run for public office and is a professional at this game? You have one vote..that is if you live in this county. It must be hard always being the smartest person in the room...NOT.Who is going to win? Not Lamberti. 6-months 2-weeks. CAN'T WAIT.

04-18-2008, 05:03 AM
Scott Isreal for Sheriff, remeber what a City Cop did for PBSO, I think its time we give one a chance to do the same for us!!!

04-18-2008, 05:50 AM
Scott Isreal for Sheriff, remeber what a City Cop did for PBSO, I think its time we give one a chance to do the same for us!!!

You mean like that city cop from Ft. Lauderdale we had....yeah....how'd that work out for us.

Keep counting, but remember, in 6 months.....you may have to change it to "In 48 months, Lamberti will be gone"....and you'll probably still be wrong.

04-18-2008, 07:16 AM

like cochran?

04-18-2008, 12:55 PM
How's Cochran doing?

04-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Wasnt Cochran the one who gave us Collective Bargaining??? Wasnt Cochran the one who gave us the best raises in BSO History??? Didnt Cochran give BSO the frist big enema that it needed. Yes I admit in the end he drunk with power but until that point he gave the Deputies the best raises and job protection that was long overdue. No ones perfect and in the end I guess his evil intenntions got the best of him.

04-19-2008, 03:30 AM
Lamberti isnt going anywhere, dreamer.

04-19-2008, 08:25 AM
I used to call him Sheriff ****-ring.
Anyways Lamberti is here to stay. Vote yes.

04-20-2008, 07:45 PM
waiting...

04-22-2008, 03:09 AM
Wasnt Cochran the one who gave us Collective Bargaining??? Wasnt Cochran the one who gave us the best raises in BSO History??? Didnt Cochran give BSO the frist big enema that it needed. Yes I admit in the end he drunk with power but until that point he gave the Deputies the best raises and job protection that was long overdue. No ones perfect and in the end I guess his evil intenntions got the best of him.
Job protection? Like getting rid of contract cities? Shut up retard!

04-22-2008, 03:33 AM

Yes. And he also gave us POWERTRAC!

04-22-2008, 03:36 AM
Ph yeah, and Community Policing. Give a f=ing break. Cochran? Really? That's where U want to go? OMG

04-22-2008, 04:59 AM
Job protection? Like getting rid of contract cities? Shut up retard!Yeah, you're right he did. LAUDERHILL!! Thank God. Rest in peace RON!! And it wont surprise you that the same piss stains are still employed here. Thanks for your low life 27% over three years raise you left us!! Oh, one more thing, it was ole Nicky boy ($500.00 dollar donation to the lame one) who let Lauderhill slip threw our fingers. Ron, only the real deputies employed in this TOILET know that only one contract city in 35 plus years has left. JAY LEINER FOR SHERIFF!!!

04-22-2008, 03:06 PM
:lol: