PDA

View Full Version : C. Roberts vs. A. Lefton

04-17-2008, 03:21 PM
Which one is more useless?

04-17-2008, 03:23 PM

Neither, I think it's you

04-17-2008, 03:40 PM
8 zulu 27...........8 zulu 27............8 zulu 27...........no response.....lol

04-17-2008, 04:00 PM
and I quote the famous C Roberts "I then told her I did not give a $hit how they were related." This guy makes all of us look bad. Can anyone say TRANSFER?

04-17-2008, 04:41 PM

They are both bags of sh!t with-out the bag.

04-17-2008, 08:38 PM

They are both bags of sh!t with-out the bag.

Is C. Roberts A. Lefton's "Friend"??? AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-17-2008, 08:57 PM
She doesn't have any friends..................... Spends all her time avoiding work. Lazy, lazy lazy.

04-17-2008, 10:42 PM
At 8:15 am, over the air you hear: 8 zulu 27, show me 10-6 10-19 remainder, unreal!!

04-17-2008, 10:43 PM
At 8:15 am, over the air you hear: 8 zulu 27, show me 10-6 10-19 remainder, unreal!!

Well, you sure heard that loud & clear from the inside of the busy restaurant, didn't ya?

04-17-2008, 10:44 PM
Hey Lefton try answering the radio when requested.

04-17-2008, 10:45 PM

Quit picking on people here & naming names.

04-17-2008, 10:52 PM
Dear Guest, Nobody asked for your opinion, get off the thread if you don't like it.

04-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Maybe C. Roberts & A. Lefton have sniffed to much black powder, I hear it makes you sluggish.

04-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Dear Guest, Nobody asked for your opinion, get off the thread if you don't like it.

You sound like a real alpha hotel

04-17-2008, 11:25 PM

You gotta be kidding me, this whole web site has names on here. Your probably one of the arses that they talk about, waaaah waaaaah Go cry somewhere else.

LET THE TRUTH BE HEARD: L IS FOR LEFTON
E IS FOR EASY
F IS FOR FRIGGIN RETARD
T IS FOR TIRED OF HER CRAP
O IS FOR ORNARY
N IS FOR NOBODY

Sick and tired of working with someone who is just an idiot!!

04-17-2008, 11:52 PM

You gotta be kidding me, this whole web site has names on here. Your probably one of the arses that they talk about, waaaah waaaaah Go cry somewhere else.

E IS FOR EASY
F IS FOR FRIGGIN RETARD
O IS FOR ORNARY
N IS FOR NOBODY

No, dips***, I am not one of those named on here. But guess what, you are a real coward for calling out people but don't have the b**** to put your own name on your post.

04-17-2008, 11:57 PM
I can only imagine what an "ALPHA HOTEL" is you must be a real nut job.

04-18-2008, 12:03 AM
I can only imagine what an "ALPHA HOTEL" is you must be a real nut job.

Are you serious? It is just a way of stating the obvious without having the word censored. You must be real bright.

04-18-2008, 12:53 AM
You must be even brighter to respond :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

04-18-2008, 01:39 AM

E IS FOR EASY
F IS FOR FRIGGIN RETARD
O IS FOR ORNARY
N IS FOR NOBODY

No, dips***, I am not one of those named on here. But guess what, you are a real coward for calling out people but don't have the b**** to put your own name on your post.

wheres your name tuff guy?

04-18-2008, 12:57 PM

E IS FOR EASY
F IS FOR FRIGGIN RETARD
O IS FOR ORNARY
N IS FOR NOBODY

wheres your name tuff guy?

Apparently the same as yours, "guest".

04-18-2008, 01:36 PM
AL is lazy. Admin needs to realize that and do something. 3/4 of the CSA's in D8 do nothing. Is there really a need for 45 CSA's on the front desk on bravo?

04-18-2008, 07:52 PM
They could get rid of 95% of the CSA's in Weston, save alot of money, give us hard working deps a raise and still keep the good ones working.

Hey isn't O'Brien in charge of those CSA's at the desk, why doesn't he bother them instead of us?

And your right the CSA AL is a lazy piece of _ _ _ _. That voice on the radio is about enough to make ya want to hang yourself. Hey, maybe she could take some lessons from that announcer guy, Vincent. :lol: :lol: :lol: At least he sounds professional.

04-18-2008, 08:20 PM
and I quote the famous C Roberts "I then told her I did not give a $hit how they were related." This guy makes all of us look bad. Can anyone say TRANSFER?

Is this guy for real? Tell me he did not put that in a report? Sounds like a winner!!

04-18-2008, 08:23 PM
They could get rid of 95% of the CSA's in Weston, save alot of money, give us hard working deps a raise and still keep the good ones working.

Hey isn't O'Brien in charge of those CSA's at the desk, why doesn't he bother them instead of us?

And your right the CSA AL is a lazy piece of _ _ _ _. That voice on the radio is about enough to make ya want to hang yourself. Hey, maybe she could take some lessons from that announcer guy, Vincent. :lol: :lol: :lol: At least he sounds professional.

I agree Jack...there are only a few good CSA's and Lefton is not one of them. When she is there, its like not having anyone.

04-18-2008, 08:44 PM
5 min on the job and CR is a know-it-all already!

04-18-2008, 08:47 PM
I know that AL real well, her x-hubby told me when they were handing out the brains, she was in Taiwan making party umbrellas for drinks.

When she drives that car it looks like she's sitting on floor, talking on that cellphone which is attached to her ear, maybe talking to her BGF or some drunken sailor in Taiwan.

04-18-2008, 08:51 PM
8B....use bravo.....whats ya 20?

04-18-2008, 08:53 PM
You guys are mean. Leave AL alone. She is "special" in her own way. LOL

04-18-2008, 09:08 PM
You guys are mean. Leave AL alone. She is "special" in her own way. LOL

I don't even know who these 2 people are that are named in these posts but I feel bad for them. Bad, because they have to work with all of you back stabbing, bad mouthing b a s t a r d s.

04-18-2008, 09:13 PM
Dear Guest:

Your very lucky if you really don't know them, but my question is to Looky Lou, why are reading the thread if you don't know the players?

04-18-2008, 09:14 PM
Dear Guest:

Your very lucky if you really don't know them, but my question is to Looky Lou, why are reading the thread if you don't know the players?

Good point

04-18-2008, 09:17 PM
AL looks like goggles pizano with those glasses.

04-18-2008, 09:19 PM

Don't you all think these people can read these posts? How is it that you can make fun of coworkers so easily? Are you really that perfect yourself?

04-18-2008, 09:20 PM
[quote="Fred Flintstone":2ibk1k3n]AL looks like goggles pizano with those glasses.

Don't you all think these people can read these posts? How is it that you can make fun of coworkers so easily? Are you really that perfect yourself?[/quote:2ibk1k3n]

Actually I am :devil:

04-18-2008, 09:21 PM
[quote="Fred Flintstone":20kk8f6o]AL looks like goggles pizano with those glasses.

Don't you all think these people can read these posts? How is it that you can make fun of coworkers so easily? Are you really that perfect yourself?

Actually I am :devil:[/quote:20kk8f6o]

Sweet

04-18-2008, 09:23 PM
What makes you think she can read. The key word here is "CO-WORKER" definition is someone who works with you.

You have to know AL to appreciate these posts. Thank you very much for your comments though.

04-18-2008, 09:24 PM
What makes you think she can read. The key word here is "CO-WORKER" definition is someone who works with you.

You have to know AL to appreciate these posts. Thank you very much for your comments though.

Well, every district seems to have a couple of "winners" anyway. Just didn't seem right to name them like that. That's all.

04-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Lets just put it this way. CSA's in D8 are certified as well as crime scene certified. AL is one of them and does not answer the radio and when she actually shows up on a call she finds any excuse not to process or can not complete any simple call. A real dim-wit.

04-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Lets just put it this way. CSA's in D8 are certified as well as crime scene certified. AL is one of them and does not answer the radio and when she actually shows up on a call she finds any excuse not to process or can not complete any simple call. A real dim-wit.

That's too bad then that the Sgt(s) doesn't do anything about it. Seems like there is enough blame to go around.

04-18-2008, 09:36 PM
They don't care as long as someone is doing the work. CSA's to them are very insignificant in D-8. The bottom of the food chain unfortunately. The good ones get no recognition and the bad ones just keep doing what they do best.......NOTHING

04-18-2008, 09:39 PM
CSA's wont work for my afternoon sgt's they make them work - they cry and cry and now we have none.

04-18-2008, 09:52 PM
Listen AL was on that shift and your right, she didn't want to work, so what happens, cry, cry cry...SEE what happens, SURPRISE...... , reward her send her to days with weekends off. What a deal with the 13000+ccn

04-18-2008, 10:09 PM

E IS FOR EASY
F IS FOR FRIGGIN RETARD
O IS FOR ORNARY
N IS FOR NOBODY

Who does?

04-19-2008, 01:44 AM
8 zulu 27...........8 zulu 27............8 zulu 27...........no response.....lol

ei....zu....even.....ow.....ee......19.....ainder. .......how hard is it to use a freaking radio?????????

04-19-2008, 01:47 AM

A true hazard waiting to happen....can't even handle a sig 4 short form!! LOL!!

04-19-2008, 03:21 AM
Hey AL, hows all that OT at the port treating ya? Got none? Its no coincidence. Cant do a simple S4, what makes you think you can direct traffic. Im glad we dont see her around here no more.

04-19-2008, 12:05 PM
seriously, mostly all of the CSA's in the place where AL work have no room to talk and should be arrested for grand theft/pay check. go into the fishbowl anytime of the day time hours and you will see about 112 of the csas in the fishbowl clipping coupons, talking on the phones for personal use, watching TV, or even better no so real DVD;s, they talk about the ones who actually work, and they spend ton's of hours driving in a csa vehicle 3 deep outside the city. rediculuous as it may seem it happens EVERY day! they are a tremendous waste of CSA slots! you losers know who you are and it's on all shifts! There about 4-5 that actually do a good job....everyone knows who they are.............. :wink:

04-19-2008, 08:24 PM
Hey AL, hows all that OT at the port treating ya? Got none? Its no coincidence. Cant do a simple S4, what makes you think you can direct traffic. Im glad we dont see her around here no more.

I heard she f***ed up on traffic enforcement and parking enforcement class in the CSA Academy!!! She can't direct herself let a lone traffic!!!

04-19-2008, 08:26 PM
AL is lazy. Admin needs to realize that and do something. 3/4 of the CSA's in D8 do nothing. Is there really a need for 45 CSA's on the front desk on bravo?

There are more useless CSA's on the front desk on all 3 shifts!! There are only 4 or 5 CSA's that actually stay on the road and respond to a lot of calls. I blame the idiot Sgt. Diskin in charge!!!!!

04-19-2008, 08:35 PM
seriously, mostly all of the CSA's in the place where AL work have no room to talk and should be arrested for grand theft/pay check. go into the fishbowl anytime of the day time hours and you will see about 112 of the csas in the fishbowl clipping coupons, talking on the phones for personal use, watching TV, or even better no so real DVD;s, they talk about the ones who actually work, and they spend ton's of hours driving in a csa vehicle 3 deep outside the city. rediculuous as it may seem it happens EVERY day! they are a tremendous waste of CSA slots! you losers know who you are and it's on all shifts! There about 4-5 that actually do a good job....everyone knows who they are.............. :wink:

You hit the nail on the head!!! Admin does not want to do anything to any of them because they are "scared" if you know what I mean. They all know that and they continue on with their nonsence because they are untouchable.

04-19-2008, 08:52 PM

There are more useless CSA's on the front desk on all 3 shifts!! There are only 4 or 5 CSA's that actually stay on the road and respond to a lot of calls. I blame the idiot Sgt. Diskin in charge!!!!!

I DONT THINK DISCO IS IN CHARGE OF THAT CROWD. I THINK HE IS IN CHARGE OF THOSE "CISA"

04-19-2008, 09:01 PM

I DONT THINK DISCO IS IN CHARGE OF THAT CROWD. I THINK HE IS IN CHARGE OF THOSE "CISA"

Must be nice to screw up on nights and be rewarded with days and weekends off!

04-19-2008, 09:03 PM

You mean "Droopy" the cartoon dog wit the dangling jowls!!! How's your Guiltless chicken sandwich with baked beans?????

04-19-2008, 09:05 PM

4 OR 5 YOU WERE GENEROUS!

04-19-2008, 09:05 PM

Who's the other look alike that has Tammy Faye eye make up?? She is just as useless!

04-19-2008, 09:09 PM

..........................4....................."8Z-27, was that 10-4? 54? or 94???"....................4............................. ......................................

04-19-2008, 09:11 PM
CR is just as useless. He can't even stand still without being out of breath!!

04-19-2008, 09:29 PM
[quote="just wondering?":hwpqrjcn]Which one is more useless?

Who's the other look alike that has Tammy Faye eye make up?? She is just as useless![/quote:hwpqrjcn]

more like a deer caught in the headlights, ha ha

04-19-2008, 09:31 PM
Listen, if Diskin didn't have some good CSIA's working for him, that do not need direct supervision and believe it or not can think for themselves, he would be in trouble as the saying goes "I can't see a damn thing, but boy can I hear'. This is Sgt. Diskin's motto.

04-19-2008, 09:45 PM

I dont know about these 2, but AR from the desk at midnight, do me a favor,
#1 Try showing up more than 1 day per week
#2 Stop singing for the whole friggin shift, Im ready to pull my eardrums out with a screwdriver.

04-19-2008, 09:58 PM

i agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY, but you left one off...fixing their weaves and bringing their kids to work.

04-19-2008, 11:21 PM
I was wondering how that particular Front Desk CSA brings that relative to work with her. The Sgt never says anything about it, probably just glad she shows up. Or to scared to do anything about it, who is their boss, I think it is Lt. Bill O'Brien, why doesn't he take care of his bunch, rather then bother us.

04-19-2008, 11:22 PM
I was wondering how that particular Front Desk CSA brings that relative to work with her. The Sgt never says anything about it, probably just glad she shows up. Or to scared to do anything about it, who is their boss, I think it is Lt. Bill O'Brien, why doesn't he take care of his bunch, rather then bother us.

Are you running a day care center there?

04-20-2008, 03:28 AM

Nobody cares what they do. Its that simple.

04-20-2008, 03:56 PM
No one does anything about anything at that place. It's a free for all for that front desk.

04-20-2008, 04:22 PM
Listen, if Diskin didn't have some good CSIA's working for him, that do not need direct supervision and believe it or not can think for themselves, he would be in trouble as the saying goes "I can't see a darn thing, but boy can I hear'. This is Sgt. Diskin's motto.

His plugs are jabbing into his brain!! He is a MORON!! Caldwell is much better at Supervising than "Dikskin!"

04-20-2008, 08:11 PM
can't we all just get along

04-20-2008, 08:38 PM
We shouldand we will, when everyone does their part to make things equal for all. Which is not the case now.

04-21-2008, 12:27 AM
We shouldand we will, when everyone does their part to make things equal for all. Which is not the case now.

Good luck getting that accompleshed. Never happen in weston,

04-21-2008, 02:13 AM
AR is the only ***** in the whole entire agency that has a problem and constantly screwed with a nice lady CSA named Sally...she constantly harassed her and was the only ***** in the whole district to have a problem with the nicest person in the whole district!

04-21-2008, 05:32 PM
AR is the only ***** in the whole entire agency that has a problem and constantly screwed with a nice lady CSA named Sally...she constantly harassed her and was the only ***** in the whole district to have a problem with the nicest person in the whole district!

She gives her such a hard time. I love Sally and I dont know why anyone would even think of giving her a hard time. AR is a big know it all who needs someone to put her in her place.

04-21-2008, 06:00 PM
Sad, but true...I could never imagine anyone harming, hurting, demeaning or insulting anyone let alone a beautiful & lovely person as Sally....Sally, there are many people in this department that know you, love you and care about you...I am sorry that a particular person had to be nasty, spiteful, malicious and vindictive to you causing you unnecessary grief...Sally please understand there isn't a person in this District who isn't behind you....I may have to eat those words when I think of the few nasty people that work here with nothing else better to do...Sally has been thru so much in such a short time and she has a heart of LOVE...

Sally does not complain, whine or cry about what life has dealt to her...In addition, she is probably one of the most unselfish people known to anyone who has had the pleasure of knowing her...She could be down on her luck, depsite that she would never tell you or complain and she would always make it a point to ask how you were doing and pay you a compliment which was sincere...

As far as Angela is concerned, I for one think you ought to look in the mirror and face the conseqeunces...There isn't one person I know in D8 that isn't on to you and your stupidity....Let's face it, if you show up for work once a week, that's a lot for you...But then again, this department owes you so I guess you think we ought to be bleseed with your presence...NOT SO....You my friend are nothing but a disgrace to those around you and your true colors continue to shine....

04-21-2008, 07:32 PM
I am sure most everyone in District 8 that knows Sally, will stand behind what Einstein has posted. That AR hides behind "RELIGION" something that should not be tolerated in an office setting. She sings hymns, read the "bible" at work and then turns her hatred on. WOW, HAVE YOU EVERY SEEN THAT? IT IS REALLY SCARY.
Administration decides let's give Sally another job, then we won't have to confront the situation with AR. Their theory " Let's make all the slugs happy" who care about the good people, Sally, who has been on Alpha for 8+ years is run out of town on a rail, so to speak and then what happens, CAR ACCIDENT, BOY WHAT A STROKE OF NO LUCK. YA THINK MAYBE IF SHE HAD STILL BEEN ON ALPHA?????

All I can say to you AR is you are the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE I HAVE EVER MET AND YOU NEED TO DO A LOT MORE PRAYING AND CLEANSING OF YOUR MISERABLE SOUL. (But not on the job, even though you only show up 2 or 3 days a month).

AMEN

04-21-2008, 10:03 PM
10-9 the 20 again, and again, and again. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH call my 88 I need to know where to go and what to do when I get there. I'm 97, but I'm no where to be found. Guess Who?

:devil: :devil: :devil:

04-21-2008, 10:45 PM
Why aren't you guys outraged over the stupid Lauderhill Cricket Stadium??????????????????????? What the @%&^ is wrong with you morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-22-2008, 12:34 AM
We are not talking about the Lauderhill Stadium, but we support a different cause close to our hearts because we care...This is a person who has been thru hell and back and still manages to come to work with a smile, never a complaint and will do anything asked or told...We are standing behind her because we care about her and she is an exemplary employee....If you knew her and her situation, you would have a better understanding...It is not directed at you, and I apologize that the issue is not the stadium...The problem is an excellent employee has been railroaded because the issues at hand are not being addressed...It is upsetting to probably 98 % of D8.....Sally is a great person, employee, mother and so on...What has happened to her is not fair...What Angela has done is even worse but what goes around, comes around in full circle...Angela is ignorant and has no regard for anyone other than herself which is typical with someone of her calibur...She is in it for herself and no one else...She truly ought to be happy just to have a job becuase quite honestly w/o exaggeration if she does show up 2 times a week, that is a lot....And it might seem an extreme to some, but ask around & people will gladly speak the truth...Oh yeah, MS. Congeniality thinks we owe her nasty A*& something, but trust me we don't....The greatest achivement she could make is walking out the door & not returning...Sally, Please know that we are thinking of you, miss you and are keeping you close in our hearts....

04-22-2008, 01:23 AM
We are not talking about the Lauderhill Stadium, but we support a different cause close to our hearts because we care...This is a person who has been thru hell and back and still manages to come to work with a smile, never a complaint and will do anything asked or told...We are standing behind her because we care about her and she is an exemplary employee....If you knew her and her situation, you would have a better understanding...It is not directed at you, and I apologize that the issue is not the stadium...The problem is an excellent employee has been railroaded because the issues at hand are not being addressed...It is upsetting to probably 98 % of D8.....Sally is a great person, employee, mother and so on...What has happened to her is not fair...What Angela has done is even worse but what goes around, comes around in full circle...Angela is ignorant and has no regard for anyone other than herself which is typical with someone of her calibur...She is in it for herself and no one else...She truly ought to be happy just to have a job becuase quite honestly w/o exaggeration if she does show up 2 times a week, that is a lot....And it might seem an extreme to some, but ask around & people will gladly speak the truth...Oh yeah, MS. Congeniality thinks we owe her nasty A*& something, but trust me we don't....The greatest achivement she could make is walking out the door & not returning...Sally, Please know that we are thinking of you, miss you and are keeping you close in our hearts....

This is such a true and well written post.
Thank you Sally for being there to make us smile and laugh. You always had such a cheerful outlook on life, even when Archie was yelling and calling your husband Mike a "Meat head." And now, you spend all of your time feeding the starving children of the world. So yes, thank you Sally Struthers. Thank you from all of us here in Weston.

04-22-2008, 01:57 AM

This is such a true and well written post.
Thank you Sally for being there to make us smile and laugh. You always had such a cheerful outlook on life, even when Archie was yelling and calling your husband Mike a "Meat head." And now, you spend all of your time feeding the starving children of the world. So yes, thank you Sally Struthers. Thank you from all of us here in Weston.
HEY BRAVO YOU ARE A MORON. I GUESS YOU ARE INTO FAT HAS BEEN TV STARS.. WELL NOT US. AR IS ONE OF THE MOST VICIOUS AND SELF SERVING BACK STABBERS I HAVE EVER MET! ANYONE THAT HAS EVER MET SALLY FROM D8 KNOWS THAT SHE IS ONE OF THE NICEST AND GIVING PERSONS ONE HAS EVER KNOWN. PROBLEM IS THAT AR THINKS HER STUFF DOESNT SMELL AND THINKS IT IS OK TO BLOW IN SICK EVERY OTHER NIGHT AND CONTINUALLY HARASS AND TORTURE A NICE LADY LIKE SALLY. SHAME ON YOU AR AND SHAME ON THE OTHER LAME ASS UNABLE TO MAKE IT AS A DEPUTY MORON RETARD THAT SITS THERE WITH YOU ALL NIGHT AND DOES NOTHING. SALLY WE ALL WISH YOU WELL AND HOPE THAT THE DEVILISH WENCH THAT HAS TORTURED YOU GETS A NICE ASSIGNMENT THAT WILL NOT ALLOW HER TO BE WELL...... HERSELF!

04-22-2008, 10:28 AM
Sad, but true...I could never imagine anyone harming, hurting, demeaning or insulting anyone let alone a beautiful & lovely person as Sally....Sally, there are many people in this department that know you, love you and care about you...I am sorry that a particular person had to be nasty, spiteful, malicious and vindictive to you causing you unnecessary grief...Sally please understand there isn't a person in this District who isn't behind you....I may have to eat those words when I think of the few nasty people that work here with nothing else better to do...Sally has been thru so much in such a short time and she has a heart of LOVE...

Sally does not complain, whine or cry about what life has dealt to her...In addition, she is probably one of the most unselfish people known to anyone who has had the pleasure of knowing her...She could be down on her luck, depsite that she would never tell you or complain and she would always make it a point to ask how you were doing and pay you a compliment which was sincere...

As far as Angela is concerned, I for one think you ought to look in the mirror and face the conseqeunces...There isn't one person I know in D8 that isn't on to you and your stupidity....Let's face it, if you show up for work once a week, that's a lot for you...But then again, this department owes you so I guess you think we ought to be bleseed with your presence...NOT SO....You my friend are nothing but a disgrace to those around you and your true colors continue to shine....

I couldn't have said it better myself!! Sally is a true inspiration to everyone. There isn't anything that can bring her down or stop her from being the person she is. I love "Sal pal"...As for the lazy; backstabbing; ignorant; thinks she can sing; Angela...well, it's a shame BSO doesn't do psychological tests on CSA's!! We wouldn't have many left!!

04-22-2008, 10:32 AM
Why aren't you guys outraged over the stupid Lauderhill Cricket Stadium??????????????????????? What the @%&^ is wrong with you morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should any of us care about a f***ing stadium in Lauderhill???? If this outrages you, than I guess you are the MORON!!

04-22-2008, 10:36 AM

Nobody cares what they do. Its that simple.

you'd care enough when you ask one of them to do something work related and they are way too busy balancing their checkbooks; ordering greasy fried foods; watching tv; eating all the time; weaving each other's hair; sleeping; and oh yea...God forbid! You interrupt them while drinking a Coke!!!! Pahhhhleeeezzzeee! It's quite a pathetic thing to see when they are the first "things" to look at when you walk into the front entrance!

04-22-2008, 01:55 PM
You guys are a bunch of whiners. How hard do any of you possibly work? Why do you focus so much on what the CSA's are doing? Why don't you just handle your zone? I do all my own 4's and processing...Quit crying babies...

Weston Bravo Shift....you guys work real hard. There are about 4 deputies on that shift that works. You guys don't have the room to complain....

04-22-2008, 03:00 PM
bump

04-22-2008, 03:36 PM

I think this should be started on a new thread. Lets stick to the subject at hand.

04-22-2008, 05:21 PM
You guys are a bunch of whiners. How hard do any of you possibly work? Why do you focus so much on what the CSA's are doing? Why don't you just handle your zone? I do all my own 4's and processing...Quit crying babies...

Weston Bravo Shift....you guys work real hard. There are about 4 deputies on that shift that works. You guys don't have the room to complain....

You should use grammer check when you write so that no one can narrow the herd. You gave it away when you defended the useless fishbowl full of bravo retards and do nothings And said "deputies that works" it is deputies that "work" Thanks miss useless CSA! Now go back to your magazine and your personal phone call.

04-22-2008, 05:32 PM

You should use grammer check when you write so that no one can narrow the herd. You gave it away when you defended the useless fishbowl full of bravo retards and do nothings And said "deputies that works" it is deputies that "work" Thanks miss useless CSA! Now go back to your magazine and your personal phone call.

LOL GOOD ONE !! THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO DEFLECT THE SPOTLIGHT OFF OF THEM. I FEEL BAD FOR THE D8 CSA'S THAT WORK, SOME JOE SHMOE READING THIS WOULD THINK ALL CSA'S IN D8 ARE LAZY, WHICH IS JUST NOT THE CASE. THEY ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN BUT WE DO HAVE A FEW GOOD ONES.

04-22-2008, 08:50 PM

Whats with all the hair do's too? Like its ho a palooza. Theres more bobs and weaves than an Ali - Frazier fight! They have more hair colors in that fishbowl than clairol! I personally like the one who has more wigs than Imelda Marcos had shoes!

04-22-2008, 09:24 PM
The problem in Weston is NO LEADERSHIP! From the Chief on down. That is why D8 was the one district that lost all their detectives during the case clearance investigation...NO LEADERSHIP! That is why Alpha Shift does nothing but sleep...NO LEADERSHIP! Look at the chief he could care less about doing police work. He is more impressed with having the most female deputies that are on day shift doing nothing but stopping by starbucks, or the nail salon. The reason you guys get on here and discuss the problems with the CSA's or other deputies in your district is that you have no leaders to set good examples to follow.

D8...NO LEADERSHIP...Live the country Club life you loosers...

04-22-2008, 09:45 PM
The problem in Weston is NO LEADERSHIP! From the Chief on down. That is why D8 was the one district that lost all their detectives during the case clearance investigation...NO LEADERSHIP! That is why Alpha Shift does nothing but sleep...NO LEADERSHIP! Look at the chief he could care less about doing police work. He is more impressed with having the most female deputies that are on day shift doing nothing but stopping by starbucks, or the nail salon. The reason you guys get on here and discuss the problems with the CSA's or other deputies in your district is that you have no leaders to set good examples to follow.

D8...NO LEADERSHIP...Live the country Club life you loosers...

Theres one guy that spends more time at the sushi place than the freaking chef that works there, then he spends the rest of the shift at a cigar shop, one guy goes 10-6 at the doctor for 4 days, one guy takes 40 at 1345 faithfully, the rest are pretty stable except for the fishbowl bunch. has nothing to do with the women and the one who spends the time at a nail salon and starbucks is technically not on the shift anymore and reports to god knows who. and losers has one "o" Einstein!

04-23-2008, 11:54 AM
[quote=Anonymous]You guys are a bunch of whiners. How hard do any of you possibly work? Why do you focus so much on what the CSA's are doing? Why don't you just handle your zone? I do all my own 4's and processing...Quit crying babies...

Whats with all the hair do's too? Like its ho a palooza. Theres more bobs and weaves than an Ali - Frazier fight! They have more hair colors in that fishbowl than clairol! I personally like the one who has more wigs than Imelda Marcos had shoes![/quote:1btwl0xc]

I once went into the fishbowl and the whole garbage can was filled with those fake braids...there was no room for any other garbage. Its like a salon in there.

04-23-2008, 06:55 PM
Does AL get her hair done in the fishbowl? It doesn't look as good as the other CSA's hair that work in there.

04-23-2008, 06:58 PM
Ya know that CSA that works in the Fishbowl ought to go on tour, she can core and apple without opening her mouth.

04-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Ya know that CSA that works in the Fishbowl ought to go on tour, she can core and apple without opening her mouth.

"on foot!" I know who you are talking about, she puts Mr. Ed to shame!!

04-25-2008, 02:09 PM
I just heard about this site and have been reading all the topics and came across this one. Is this what our tax dollars are going for? The deputies at the front office are having a free for all at out expense!! WOW, they should be ashamed to call themselves deputies.

04-25-2008, 02:32 PM
I just heard about this site and have been reading all the topics and came across this one. Is this what our tax dollars are going for? The deputies at the front office are having a free for all at out expense!! WOW, they should be ashamed to call themselves deputies.

And you should be ashamed to call yourself a human being, you walking turd!

04-25-2008, 03:07 PM

You're an a$$.

04-25-2008, 03:33 PM

OMG!! That funny.....3 deep.....LOLOLOLOL......I have seen it, where are they all going? Is there some kind of secret job description that requires "DESK" CSA's to leave the city for hours 3 deep? Maybe they are all going to get some of that good "JERK" food. ha ha

04-25-2008, 05:26 PM

I ADMIT WALKING TURD IS FUNNY, BUT ARE YOU REALLY STICKING UP FOR THAT FRONT DESK MESS? IF SO, THEN I DONT THINK YOU WORK IN WESTON...........OR MAYBE, JUST MAYBE YOU ARE A FRONT DESKER, THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE TURD REMARK.

04-25-2008, 06:00 PM
I thought Weston people were a little on the snootie side. Why would they tolerate such low class at the front door of their police station? What ever happened to putting your best face forward, and at least giving a good first impression. If the front desk is that much of a disaster it gives one no faith in BSO's ability to do anything of importance. Sounds like they need to clean up their act. If they had any work ethics at all, personal grooming would be done at home or in the restroom, eat in the lunch room, and they would at least give the appearance of working. If there is so little to do in there, the admin should create alternative locations for them to sit, then rotate them. Those people need to get a standard. The way they are revealing themselves is the very reason people don't like em. Useless. If it's not true, why did this get started and grow to all these pages?

04-25-2008, 07:34 PM
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR FRONT DESK CSA'S IN D-8 ONLY

l. Must be able to do homework all day or night in the kitchen.

2. Must be rude and obnoxious to clients.

3. Must tell deputies they cannot arrest people that you think are nice and
cause a problem with the deputy in front of everyone in the reception
area.
4. Must only work two or three days a month.

5. Must own at least 7"DVD player, coupon holder and scissors, hair care
kit and fake nail kit,oops, don't forget the extensions and braids.

6. Must be able to awake from nap alert, so when the Mayor and City
Manager report you for sleeping you can call them liars.

7. Must be able to call in sick at a moments notice.

AND IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON IN WESTON.

04-25-2008, 08:07 PM
Hey, AL, should be going to the front desk soon, maybe her hair expertise will come in handy with all that horse hair. :lol: :lol: :lol:

04-26-2008, 04:53 PM
BUMP, BUMP

04-26-2008, 04:55 PM
Did someone call C. Roberts & A. Lefton "Walking Turds"?

Now that funny!!!!!!! One big fat one and one short stupid one!!!!!!!!

04-26-2008, 11:08 PM
They are both pretty stupid, don't know which one is the bigger turd.

04-27-2008, 02:47 AM

area.

Dont forget

8. Will be allowed( while on duty and without the permission of the shift supervisor, sgt, lt, chief) to drive to far away places, in your marked unit, to watch your children play a sports game and get into a fight with other spectators. Your punishment? You get to hang out in the detectives office in plain clothes and file papers while we take 2 YEARS to figure out what to do with you.

9. You get to start your shift then park your MARKED unit behind the weston diner and go home with your girlfriend because you are 10-6. Where, it doesnt matter.

04-27-2008, 05:06 PM
That's a good question.

04-27-2008, 07:55 PM
It is conclusive both C. Robert and A. Lefton have the Bozone Syndrome. This is the substance surrounding stupid people, that stops any rational idea from penetrating the the bozone layer. Unfortunately, for these two this syndrome shows litte sign of breaking down in this life time.

04-27-2008, 09:26 PM
It is conclusive both C. Robert and A. Lefton have the Bozone Syndrome. This is the substance surrounding stupid people, that stops any rational idea from penetrating the the bozone layer. Unfortunately, for these two this syndrome shows litte sign of breaking down in this life time.

BUT A/R SUCKS!

04-28-2008, 01:38 AM

area.

Dont forget

8. Will be allowed( while on duty and without the permission of the shift supervisor, sgt, lt, chief) to drive to far away places, in your marked unit, to watch your children play a sports game and get into a fight with other spectators. Your punishment? You get to hang out in the detectives office in plain clothes and file papers while we take 2 YEARS to figure out what to do with you.

9. You get to start your shift then park your MARKED unit behind the weston diner and go home with your girlfriend because you are 10-6. Where, it doesnt matter.

My oh my how we seem to forget the most important qualifications for a D8 desk CSA:

10. Must be thrown off of the CST team because of being lazy.

11. Must be able to sound very lazy and have dispatch call you 96 times on the radio before you answer sounding like you were sleeping.

04-28-2008, 01:06 PM
i cant let this post die.......BUMP!!

05-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Cant let this slip to page 2. Hey raccoon eyes, how did your meeting go? Didnt think you would get what you wanted, tough break. Now who needs a ride to the service center? :P

05-02-2008, 04:59 AM
Cant let this slip to page 2. Hey raccoon eyes, how did your meeting go? Didnt think you would get what you wanted, tough break. Now who needs a ride to the service center? :P

who is raccoon eyes?

05-02-2008, 01:02 PM
[quote="waddle waddle":ym08vev3]Cant let this slip to page 2. Hey raccoon eyes, how did your meeting go? Didnt think you would get what you wanted, tough break. Now who needs a ride to the service center? :P

who is raccoon eyes?[/quote:ym08vev3]

If you work bravo in D8, you would know. She is the only person in roll call that looks like a deer caught in the headlights. (Well maybe not in roll call......she goes to roll call and then goes home for 2 hours to put makeup on.......then she looks like racoon eyes.)

05-02-2008, 03:21 PM
[quote="who is":1cbst51s][quote="waddle waddle":1cbst51s]Cant let this slip to page 2. Hey raccoon eyes, how did your meeting go? Didnt think you would get what you wanted, tough break. Now who needs a ride to the service center? :P

who is raccoon eyes?[/quote:1cbst51s]

If you work bravo in D8, you would know. She is the only person in roll call that looks like a deer caught in the headlights. (Well maybe not in roll call......she goes to roll call and then goes home for 2 hours to put makeup on.......then she looks like racoon eyes.)[/quote:1cbst51s]

Sounds like somebody is jealous. Could it be the CSA's are jealous of each other?

05-02-2008, 06:01 PM
I doubt if anybody could be jealous of that.

05-02-2008, 09:04 PM
hey civilians, leo stands for "law enforcement officers" not civilian affairs

05-02-2008, 10:09 PM
hey civilians, leo stands for "law enforcement officers" not civilian affairs

Well, "LEO" then stay off of the civilians threads. Something apparently caught your eye for you to snoop through 8 pages.

05-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Ya, and sealed her rat mouth shut with duck tape.

05-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Well, Ok then, think you better get your glasses checked or you just have very low standards, probably both. Your you like troublemakers.

05-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Needs a wig too or maybe some plugs.

05-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Needs a wig too or maybe some plugs.

How old is DP about 140? She doesnt look a day over 86! Talk about someone who loves to talk!

05-03-2008, 08:50 PM
Even the good people can't avoid the wrath of miserable individuals like you. An idea might be to join some kind of a self-help group and maybe Datefinders.com, frustration can cause all kinds of mental and physical issues.

05-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Where are all these crazy people located? I want to make sure I never work there. A lot of sleezy paranoid schico's with no loyalty or integrity. Someone aught to check that place out.

05-04-2008, 02:35 AM
Where are all these crazy people located? I want to make sure I never work there. A lot of sleezy paranoid schico's with no loyalty or integrity. Someone aught to check that place out.

Spellcheck please

05-05-2008, 03:12 PM
[quote="X---cuse me":13ad0yuy]Needs a wig too or maybe some plugs.

How old is DP about 140? She doesnt look a day over 86! Talk about someone who loves to talk![/quote:13ad0yuy]

Nice diversion racoon eyes.

05-05-2008, 10:37 PM
[quote="X---cuse me":3fzmoazc]Needs a wig too or maybe some plugs.

How old is DP about 140? She doesnt look a day over 86! Talk about someone who loves to talk!

Nice diversion racoon eyes.[/quote:3fzmoazc]

If you feeble attempt to discredit someone is directed at the csa that transferred from D-5, you could be no further from the truth. She works harder then any csa on B-shift. I remember when she arrived she was told by the other csa's that she should never volunteer for a call unless she was dispatched to it. SOME of the csa's are jealous because she helps the guys on B-shift. Jealousy is not a pretty attribute. Try being a little more assertive and you too will be considered part of the team.

05-06-2008, 04:23 PM
[quote="ageless hag":mug6l9hd][quote="X---cuse me":mug6l9hd]Needs a wig too or maybe some plugs.

Nice diversion racoon eyes.[/quote:mug6l9hd]

If you feeble attempt to discredit someone is directed at the csa that transferred from D-5, you could be no further from the truth. She works harder then any csa on B-shift. I remember when she arrived she was told by the other csa's that she should never volunteer for a call unless she was dispatched to it. SOME of the csa's are jealous because she helps the guys on B-shift. Jealousy is not a pretty attribute. Try being a little more assertive and you too will be considered part of the team.[/quote:mug6l9hd]

You gotta be kiddin me....what planet are you from? Racoonapalooza? :lol: :lol: :lol:

05-06-2008, 07:16 PM
[quote="ageless hag":1wojk9dz][quote="X---cuse me":1wojk9dz]Needs a wig too or maybe some plugs.

Nice diversion racoon eyes.[/quote:1wojk9dz]

If you feeble attempt to discredit someone is directed at the csa that transferred from D-5, you could be no further from the truth. She works harder then any csa on B-shift. I remember when she arrived she was told by the other csa's that she should never volunteer for a call unless she was dispatched to it. SOME of the csa's are jealous because she helps the guys on B-shift. Jealousy is not a pretty attribute. Try being a little more assertive and you too will be considered part of the team.[/quote:1wojk9dz]

Thanks Audry.

05-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Well, that comment and all the other ones could only be from three people. How obvious! The three that started a rumor about her. They are too chicken to face her, so their Sgt. call a meeting, and then LIE... LIE...!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!! One of them is the biggest waste by running around Broward County for everybody, pretending to work (hey, it's time to retire old man) the other one walks around the building, (because she will be out of breath if she runs two feet), flirting and trying to pick up any guy that will listen to her, and last but not least, Mr.Snuffleupagus or should I say Ms.Snuffleupagus!! (from Sesame Street) She has no self esteem and I guess she feels good about herself when she trys to bash other people and start rumors. Try doing a little work! Does it feel good to hide behind the keyboards instead of having an adult conversation face to face? Oh, I forgot, you don't know how!! Just remember what goes around comes around. For every time you're nasty to people, something nasty will happen to you in return. I don't think I need to go into detail of your incident back in August. Keep it up Snuffleupagus!

05-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Dude... there are three Snuff's in that building, which one? LOL

05-06-2008, 09:12 PM
this is for the one who is calling that person racoon eyes: were you bullied growing up? you sound like one! grow up

05-06-2008, 09:54 PM
[quote="ageless hag":1rk0ke6s][quote="X---cuse me":1rk0ke6s]Needs a wig too or maybe some plugs.

Nice diversion racoon eyes.

If you feeble attempt to discredit someone is directed at the csa that transferred from D-5, you could be no further from the truth. She works harder then any csa on B-shift. I remember when she arrived she was told by the other csa's that she should never volunteer for a call unless she was dispatched to it. SOME of the csa's are jealous because she helps the guys on B-shift. Jealousy is not a pretty attribute. Try being a little more assertive and you too will be considered part of the team.[/quote:1rk0ke6s]

You gotta be kiddin me....what planet are you from? Racoonapalooza? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:1rk0ke6s]

No, I work road patrol. If my honesty upsets you than you are part of the problem. I suggest we move on and stop airing our dirty laundry on this forum.

05-06-2008, 10:05 PM
spoken like a true good person-good words all should follow

05-06-2008, 10:10 PM
spoken like a true good person-good words all should follow
I agree!

05-06-2008, 10:42 PM
I think that the individuals involved in last weeks problem are all a strange bunch. However, I think that they were all friends at one time, ALL MAKING FUN OF OTHER EMPLOYEES, AND MAKING UP LIES ABOUT PEOPLE. Now it has come back to haunt them all.

Whatever all the secrets are and whatever they know about one another should stay between them and just forget this whole mess. You've even involved people that don't care what you all know about each other and just want to do their job, I know this place isn't my life and feel very sorry for those that revolve their life around BSO. As far as most of us are concerned this job is where we make our $$, and that is where it ends.

District 8 has become a very negative place to work, with some receiving perk after perk. While others just plug along doing a decent job and are never recognized for anything positive. People become ill no one ever asks how they are, this District is selfish and all for themselves, so why should the little guy be any different.

05-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Well, that comment and all the other ones could only be from three people. How obvious! The three that started a rumor about her. They are too chicken to face her, so their Sgt. call a meeting, and then LIE... LIE...!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!! One of them is the biggest waste by running around Broward County for everybody, pretending to work (hey, it's time to retire old man) the other one walks around the building, (because she will be out of breath if she runs two feet), flirting and trying to pick up any guy that will listen to her, and last but not least, Mr.Snuffleupagus or should I say Ms.Snuffleupagus!! (from Sesame Street) She has no self esteem and I guess she feels good about herself when she trys to bash other people and start rumors. Try doing a little work! Does it feel good to hide behind the keyboards instead of having an adult conversation face to face? Oh, I forgot, you don't know how!! Just remember what goes around comes around. For every time you're nasty to people, something nasty will happen to you in return. I don't think I need to go into detail of your incident back in August. Keep it up Snuffleupagus!

I think maybe you should check your facts. I heard that meeting was only the Sgt., the old man, and the payroll. As far as I'm concerned the other person you mentioned, who you described poorly if I may add, wasn't involved. As a matter of fact I heard someone ask her about it and she said she had no idea what was going on and that she didn't have a problem with either of them. I don't know her personally to defend her but the guys like her. Looks like someone, the poster, didn't bother to get their facts checked. But then again why would you? Everyone seems to have a personal agenda nowadays.

My two cents is that raccoon eyes should go back to where she came from and stop causing problems in D8. TV, DP, and now LW and JC? Honestly, who has ever had problems with those people until you came around. You have respect for noone in authority and you think you're the center of the universe, newsflash, noone really cares one way or another if you're there or not. And I work the road with you, you do a decent job but you run your mouth too much. And too many times about the wrong people.

Looks like jealousy is what runs you. You should remember that what comes around goes around. As evident in your life already.

05-06-2008, 11:29 PM

I think maybe you should check your facts. I heard that meeting was only the Sgt., the old man, and the payroll. As far as I'm concerned the other person you mentioned, who you described poorly if I may add, wasn't involved. As a matter of fact I heard someone ask her about it and she said she had no idea what was going on and that she didn't have a problem with either of them. I don't know her personally to defend her but the guys like her. Looks like someone, the poster, didn't bother to get their facts checked. But then again why would you? Everyone seems to have a personal agenda nowadays.

My two cents is that raccoon eyes should go back to where she came from and stop causing problems in D8. TV, DP, and now LW and JC? Honestly, who has ever had problems with those people until you came around. You have respect for noone in authority and you think you're the center of the universe, newsflash, noone really cares one way or another if you're there or not. And I work the road with you, you do a decent job but you run your mouth too much. And too many times about the wrong people.

Looks like jealousy is what runs you. You should remember that what comes around goes around. As evident in your life already.
Here's a buck. Go by a clue because you lack one. She could be a good deputy if she wishes. And if you truly work the road you have yellow lights on your roof. Road Patrol has NOTHING but good things to say about her.

05-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Why don't you all just STOP, The subject matter is not worth the time. Whoever is the "Knight in Shining Armour" glad someone's in the corner. Speak for yourself not EVERYONE.

P.S. Better keep your Armour on you may need it.

05-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Why don't you all just STOP, The subject matter is not worth the time. Whoever is the "Knight in Shining Armour" glad someone's in the corner. Speak for yourself not EVERYONE.

P.S. Better keep your Armour on you may need it.
Who are you talking about?

05-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Didn't you just say, STOP. What were you just doing? Oh, getting the last word in. Can't take that she has people on her side.

05-07-2008, 12:35 AM
KNIGHT AND SHINNING ARMOUR IS A TRUE FRIEND THAT HAS EACH OTHERS BACK-THE GOOD AND BAD

05-07-2008, 01:14 AM
All the staff in D-5 had a party AFTER SHE LEFT. I know I work there. Believe me you people haven't seen anything yet, it gets better and better.
This is just the beginning for you lucky people.

05-07-2008, 01:26 AM
All the staff in D-5 had a party AFTER SHE LEFT. I know I work there. Believe me you people haven't seen anything yet, it gets better and better.

That was a little far fetched

05-07-2008, 05:31 PM

And just to add a little fuel to the fire....She was so "LIKED" in D-5 that the last thing the cheif asked her to do was clean out the fridge before she left. She is a black widow spider and anyone who gets caught up in her web will surely pay the price. Watch out for this one, she will stab you in the back the first chance she gets. Black widow spiders have been known to have a deadly bite....OUCH!! Be careful, and try not to come in contact...if you see her......RUN the opposite way, your probably better off. :twisted:

05-07-2008, 08:18 PM

And just to add a little fuel to the fire....She was so "LIKED" in D-5 that the last thing the cheif asked her to do was clean out the fridge before she left. She is a black widow spider and anyone who gets caught up in her web will surely pay the price. Watch out for this one, she will stab you in the back the first chance she gets. Black widow spiders have been known to have a deadly bite....OUCH!! Be careful, and try not to come in contact...if you see her......RUN the opposite way, your probably better off. :twisted:
And the reason they the frig cleaned out was to put the food in for the party they had after she left the building. :roll: :lol: :lol:

05-07-2008, 08:32 PM

And the reason they the frig cleaned out was to put the food in for the party they had after she left the building. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Lets just say for the sake of arguing, you are right. I can tell you that she has changed and does a fantastic job in assisting the road in D-8. WE know and in the realm of things, that's all that matters.

05-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Hey CSA's get back to work or whatever you do..everyone has faults everywhere. No matter if you weave your hair on duty, watch DVD's legal or not, talk about personal business while on duty, ride 14 deep in a marked CSA car to do personal business out of the district, see how many CSA's that you can fit into the fishbowl at one time, wear a freaking jacket during a 156 degree day for no reason, have racoon eyes, are 143 years old, if your nasty to Sally for no reason, sleep on duty and in classes, or whatever...just get back to whatever you think work is and shut up!!

05-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Hey CSA's get back to work or whatever you do..everyone has faults everywhere. No matter if you weave your hair on duty, watch DVD's legal or not, talk about personal business while on duty, ride 14 deep in a marked CSA car to do personal business out of the district, see how many CSA's that you can fit into the fishbowl at one time, wear a freaking jacket during a 156 degree day for no reason, have racoon eyes, are 143 years old, if your nasty to Sally for no reason, sleep on duty and in classes, or whatever...just get back to whatever you think work is and shut up!!

.....and you are?

05-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Why is it that Weston has 10 pages complaining about their CSA's when my District doesn't even have CSA's?

05-08-2008, 07:52 PM

Your a jacka$$!! All that stuff that you just posted is within these 10 pages. Your sure were interested enought to read all ten, so just enjoy the entertainment of this post and STFU !!!! Nobody in the district listens when we complain so we are venting on here. If you dont like to read all of these posts or are getting yourself annoyed (probably because you are one of the ones listed) reading them then here is some words of wisdom: DO NOT CLICK ON THE POST THAT READS "C. ROBERTS VS. A. LEFTON" and go read one of the other posts on here that dont bash people....if you could find one. You would not be on this site if you were not looking for some good gossip about BSO...thats all it is...GOSSIP....everyone does it probably including you. Have a good day all and be safe...this site is for entertainment purposes so lighten up jacka$$!!

05-10-2008, 12:58 PM

Your a jacka$$!! All that stuff that you just posted is within these 10 pages. Your sure were interested enought to read all ten, so just enjoy the entertainment of this post and STFU !!!! Nobody in the district listens when we complain so we are venting on here. If you dont like to read all of these posts or are getting yourself annoyed (probably because you are one of the ones listed) reading them then here is some words of wisdom: DO NOT CLICK ON THE POST THAT READS "C. ROBERTS VS. A. LEFTON" and go read one of the other posts on here that dont bash people....if you could find one. You would not be on this site if you were not looking for some good gossip about BSO...thats all it is...GOSSIP....everyone does it probably including you. Have a good day all and be safe...this site is for entertainment purposes so lighten up jacka$$!!

I love it. Good job telling that one off!

05-14-2008, 12:13 PM
3rd PAGE!!!!!!!! No flippin way. Havent seen the raccoon, lefton or mrs snuffleupagus in a while. Now we just need gosa to come back, i would have paid to see gosa and racoon together. YUMMMY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MM

05-14-2008, 12:19 PM
Im sorry, but this site is for Law Enforcement Officers issues..I don't know how this thread about CIVILIAN Aides got this far, and I did not read it, but seriously...one burger flipper or another...please let this issue rest.

05-14-2008, 06:11 PM
Im sorry, but this site is for Law Enforcement Officers issues..I don't know how this thread about CIVILIAN Aides got this far, and I did not read it, but seriously...one burger flipper or another...please let this issue rest.

Dont like the thread dont click it a-hole.

05-14-2008, 06:26 PM

That was a little far fetched

Let me tell you Professor you are DEAD WRONG!

05-15-2008, 11:17 PM

If you were smart, you would see that all CSA's have an ID card that states "FDLE"! So, this is for BSO employees, meaning ALL employees!! As far as she left her "mark" on Dist 8!! Good Freakin' Riddance!!

05-20-2008, 10:41 AM
8Z32 left her famous "impression" on District 8.....glad to get rid of her!!!

05-20-2008, 10:42 AM
How did this thread go from Lefton v Roberts, to, front desk CSA'a to raccoon eyes, mrs. snuffleupagus, and other things?? I think she should have been fired a long time ago, especially when she was afraid to confront an armed security guard!!! NO BALLS!

05-20-2008, 03:04 PM
How did this thread go from Lefton v Roberts, to, front desk CSA'a to raccoon eyes, mrs. snuffleupagus, and other things?? I think she should have been fired a long time ago, especially when she was afraid to confront an armed security guard!!! NO BALLS!

Who?

05-27-2008, 09:42 PM
Listen Big City Lights we know who you really are and we know your hatred for a lot of people in D-8. and of course we know you are still here with us.
Leave Jess alone. she doesn't bother you, but of course we all know you are jealous of her cause the XO and Chief love her. So, shut the f___up and leave all of us alone.

05-28-2008, 11:55 AM
Listen Big City Lights we know who you really are and we know your hatred for a lot of people in D-8. and of course we know you are still here with us.
Leave Jess alone. she doesn't bother you, but of course we all know you are jealous of her cause the XO and Chief love her. So, shut the f___up and leave all of us alone.

Then why was my post deleted? There was truth to that as i was the one who brought it up to upper management when it was found out. I guess they really do love her. I didnt mention names either, you did.

05-28-2008, 06:56 PM
CR is going to be Dist. 1's problem now. Copy a 36 & 0?

05-28-2008, 08:38 PM
Big City Lights likes to stir the pot, she can only get a loser here and there to play into her pitiful game. Get a life because yours is quite pathetic. Everywhere you go its trouble, trouble and more trouble.

05-29-2008, 11:25 AM
Its been a well known fact that this was done for some time. The reward for being caught? Put her in plain clothes, its NOT a pretty sight.

05-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Who cares, only a dim wit like you and dim, dim wit BGF, care. You two can't leave well enough alone, can you? We hear you two are becoming quite the tattle tails. (Watch out everyone, you could engage the wrath of the Black Widow Spider next, so stay away from her and her nut job BGF. Where do you come up with all this sh_t.

05-29-2008, 08:15 PM
There are more important things in life to look at and to face then this non sense that is being posted...I understand, very clearly, everyone doesn't get along from time to time, but people give it a rest...It's the same issues with the same few CSIAs that can't seem to get along...In a time like this, we should be thankful to have a job...It takes more time, negative and wasted energy to get worked up over this childish behavior...Jessica, Michelle, Page, Audrey, Veronica and Diane, please let's put this to bed and move one already....I understand some things were said that maybe some important facts or the truth may have been exaggerated, but let's be adults and act like adults and put this crap behind us all.....People are losing their lives everyday and in the big city life, this is really not important at all...

06-03-2008, 11:44 AM
There are more important things in life to look at and to face then this non sense that is being posted...I understand, very clearly, everyone doesn't get along from time to time, but people give it a rest...It's the same issues with the same few CSIAs that can't seem to get along...In a time like this, we should be thankful to have a job...It takes more time, negative and wasted energy to get worked up over this childish behavior...Jessica, Michelle, Page, Audrey, Veronica and Diane, please let's put this to bed and move one already....I understand some things were said that maybe some important facts or the truth may have been exaggerated, but let's be adults and act like adults and put this crap behind us all.....People are losing their lives everyday and in the big city life, this is really not important at all...

Its easy for you to say because you dont work with them. from someone who did their job the right way and stayed out of the personal BS and still got hosed when the people who were causing the s*hit got the accolades. I am not LUCKY to have my job. I earned it and will continue to earn it while the others go on backstabbing and causing grief. I sleep very well at night, thank you very much.

06-07-2008, 05:20 PM
why do the posts keep disappearing?!?!?!?!?

06-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Why do they put up with the two on mid nights in the fishbowl? One is abusing the hell out of FMLA and the other blows in sick every other night like clockwork!

06-09-2008, 08:45 PM
I am sure they would pull the race card which is typical...

06-09-2008, 09:08 PM

Even their race would say, "stop embarrassing us!" losers

06-10-2008, 02:03 AM
Why do they put up with the two on mid nights in the fishbowl? One is abusing the hell out of FMLA and the other blows in sick every other night like clockwork!

Bottom line is that it comes down to supervision or lack thereof. That fishbowl is maned by the laziest, rudest most unprofessional group that I have ever seen. They need to clean house out there.

06-10-2008, 04:26 PM

Oh you know it, thats the only way those morons still have a job. Anything goes wrong and the pull the card. What about the one who was getting written up and decided to go into the bathroom (of all places) and roll around on the floor pretending to not know who she was and FR had to be called. What happened to her? NADA!! Typical Weston!!

06-10-2008, 10:27 PM

Bottom line is that it comes down to supervision or lack thereof. That fishbowl is maned by the laziest, rudest most unprofessional group that I have ever seen. They need to clean house out there.

I couldn't agree with you more. I had training off of the main lobby and heard the CSA's talking to a resident that walked in. They treated that person like a third rate citizen. They were the topic of our training. How do they get away with that?

06-12-2008, 03:13 AM
TN FOR GOD'S SAKE TAKE THE JACKET OFF!

06-12-2008, 09:34 PM

Another stupid remark, pick on the few CSA's that actually do something. This whole post needs to be removed.

06-13-2008, 02:39 AM

Another stupid remark, pick on the few CSA's that actually do something. This whole post needs to be removed.
thanks TN

06-13-2008, 05:52 PM
[quote="midnight owl":15evee5p]Why do they put up with the two on mid nights in the fishbowl? One is abusing the hell out of FMLA and the other blows in sick every other night like clockwork!

I couldn't agree with you more. I had training off of the main lobby and heard the CSA's talking to a resident that walked in. They treated that person like a third rate citizen. They were the topic of our training. How do they get away with that?[/quote:15evee5p]

Supervision? There is none up there. With the budget cuts coming up maybe they will clean house. We can only hope.

06-13-2008, 07:26 PM
All you blabbering D8 CSA's shut up! This is old! It's simple; you have the loser fishbowl bunch and they know who they are don't they. Always answering personal phone calls, cooking smelly food that stinks up the office, watching bootlegged DVD's, calling in sick and abusing FMLA, riding 3 and 4 deep over to Lauderhill to pick up Jerk chicken, and braiding each others hair like it is the movie BARBER SHOP 3! Then you have the 3 or 4 spread out among all three shifts that actually pick up calls and work with the deputies. Yes you know who you are. No it is no one from the fishbowl or the lounge or the front seat of your Lexus! The one's who work keep up the good job! The ones who want to hang out and do nothing in the fishbowl and embarrass yourselves keep it up your time is coming. But leave each other alone and quit with the personal attacks! We are all sick of it and you guys look like idiots.

06-13-2008, 07:41 PM
Ha Ha Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA That a laugh Clean House what a joke.

06-14-2008, 04:11 AM
All you blabbering D8 CSA's shut up! This is old! It's simple; you have the loser fishbowl bunch and they know who they are don't they. Always answering personal phone calls, cooking smelly food that stinks up the office, watching bootlegged DVD's, calling in sick and abusing FMLA, riding 3 and 4 deep over to Lauderhill to pick up Jerk chicken, and braiding each others hair like it is the movie BARBER SHOP 3! Then you have the 3 or 4 spread out among all three shifts that actually pick up calls and work with the deputies. Yes you know who you are. No it is no one from the fishbowl or the lounge or the front seat of your Lexus! The one's who work keep up the good job! The ones who want to hang out and do nothing in the fishbowl and embarrass yourselves keep it up your time is coming. But leave each other alone and quit with the personal attacks! We are all sick of it and you guys look like idiots.

I could not of said it better myself. You hit the nail on the head with this post.

06-23-2008, 12:09 PM

I could not of said it better myself. You hit the nail on the head with this post.thanks sgt c

06-23-2008, 05:44 PM
All I know is that D-8 has some serious disciplinary and supervisory issues. It's a sad thing to have such animosity between "team" players. I worked there for a while and was never happier when I left..A LOT of BS! Shame on the Chief and Lt on the day shift for wearing blinders. Good luck to all, stay safe!

06-24-2008, 04:55 AM
All I know is that D-8 has some serious disciplinary and supervisory issues. It's a sad thing to have such animosity between "team" players. I worked there for a while and was never happier when I left..A LOT of BS! Shame on the Chief and Lt on the day shift for wearing blinders. Good luck to all, stay safe!

Cmon are you really surprised!!!!

06-24-2008, 10:26 PM
No, I am not surprised, but, was disgusted by the amount of favoritism there. Too many people getting away with everything and the ones that even dare try to do the same thing, get written up...glad I am outta there! Feel sorry for the ones that are actually working!

06-25-2008, 03:08 AM
No, I am not surprised, but, was disgusted by the amount of favoritism there. Too many people getting away with everything and the ones that even dare try to do the same thing, get written up...glad I am outta there! Feel sorry for the ones that are actually working!

Come on you cant be serious. You refused to come in during the hurricane on chiefs orders, you used your pickle OFF duty to control traffic, and you left the scene of an accident with injuries to respond to a fire in SW ranches that the sgt told you not to respond to. Those are just three of the MANY eff ups you had and youre complaining!!!!????!?!?!?

06-25-2008, 04:51 AM

Welcome to BSO!!!!

07-03-2008, 03:24 AM
How is the code office running now that there is a plant in there? I mean come on, do you really need to have a fish tank and a refrigerator in the office? Why do they allow that crap?

07-03-2008, 06:54 AM

Come on you cant be serious. You refused to come in during the hurricane on chiefs orders, you used your pickle OFF duty to control traffic, and you left the scene of an accident with injuries to respond to a fire in SW ranches that the sgt told you not to respond to. Those are just three of the MANY eff ups you had and youre complaining!!!!????!?!?!?

Stop! Barry is a good guy. He just trys too hard.

07-03-2008, 01:55 PM
YOU IDIOTS AND SLUGS HAVE IT MADE. AND ALL YOU DO IS EMBARRASS BSO. AT LEAST THEY HAVE THE LOT OF YOU IN ONE PLACE.

07-04-2008, 06:17 PM

Ididn't just leave the district,, I left BSO as well as the state! SO, I am not BB!

07-04-2008, 06:27 PM
YOU IDIOTS AND SLUGS HAVE IT MADE. AND ALL YOU DO IS EMBARRASS BSO. AT LEAST THEY HAVE THE LOT OF YOU IN ONE PLACE.

you don't see csa's whining about unions do you???

07-04-2008, 08:12 PM
How is the code office running now that there is a plant in there? I mean come on, do you really need to have a fish tank and a refrigerator in the office? Why do they allow that crap?

May I ask about the plant is it green? or are you referring to a mole planted there with a camera in the Frig and a mic in the fish tank, you guys are in trouble I think.

07-05-2008, 06:41 AM

No we see them wearing jackets in 100 degree weather, braiding each others hair, eating smelly food all day long and smelling up the whole office, we see them running 4 deep in a csa car to lauderhill to pick up jerk chicken, we see them with illegal boot legged dvd's, we see them calling in sick with fmla, we see 105 year old csa's complaing about everyone and everything...but youre right they dont whine about the union!

07-05-2008, 11:06 AM

No we see them wearing jackets in 100 degree weather, braiding each others hair, eating smelly food all day long and smelling up the whole office, we see them running 4 deep in a csa car to lauderhill to pick up jerk chicken, we see them with illegal boot legged dvd's, we see them calling in sick with fmla, we see 105 year old csa's complaing about everyone and everything...but youre right they dont whine about the union!

You seem to be very involved in the daily actions of csa's, why don't you just get on with your own life and job and stop complaining about what the csa's do. There are not a priority in this District. The reason they don't whine about Union's is they only use them when there in trouble, they don't care about what they get in their paycheck as long as they have a job, b/c they don't do anything to earn that check anyway.

07-06-2008, 12:29 AM

You seem to be very involved in the daily actions of csa's, why don't you just get on with your own life and job and stop complaining about what the csa's do. There are not a priority in this District. The reason they don't whine about Union's is they only use them when there in trouble, they don't care about what they get in their paycheck as long as they have a job, b/c they don't do anything to earn that check anyway.

Ya see thats the problem, there are a few that actually do work. Why should they all get lumped in together? The lazy's know who they are and the workers know who they are....cant we just leave it at that and let this friggin post die already...its the same crap worded just differently for 14 pages. Enough is enough. LET IT GO ALREADY!!!

07-06-2008, 12:31 AM

Ya see thats the problem, there are a few that actually do work. Why should they all get lumped in together? The lazy's know who they are and the workers know who they are....cant we just leave it at that and let this friggin post die already...its the same crap worded just differently for 14 pages. Enough is enough. LET IT GO ALREADY!!!

07-06-2008, 04:50 PM

Ididn't just leave the district,, I left BSO as well as the state! SO, I am not BB!

Hi melody, good to see youre alright!!!

07-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Not Melody either

07-16-2008, 12:20 PM
See ya lefton, enjoy midnights!!

07-16-2008, 02:25 PM

Mod 1, are you telling me the above post doesn't violate the terms of this site, but the Message for Chief Page site does? If you notice all the people in this 14 page thread work for chief page. whats that tell you? I guess degrading black people on this site is alright but finding out what goes on in other places in BSO isn't.

07-16-2008, 02:31 PM
go watch my movie at the front desk ...its great!