PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE F$%* is up With CLU

04-17-2008, 04:11 AM
CLU IS trying to use every nitpick policy to deny Court OT....DID you get Supervisors permission to reschedule your depo for Off Duty? HEY IDIOT I work Alpha...its all off duty. Next, You didnt write if you confirmed the Depo on your Ot slip...Does it Matter.... the attorney showed up and I did the depo.

by the Way, Sheriff's Policy Manual 11.10.4 C1 States that you must confirm the Depo.....but it doesnt state it must be written on the OT SLIP.

I hope the PBA looks into this.

04-17-2008, 05:13 AM
Its always the same person...Laqueesha that feels it is her duty to deny deputies overtime for reasons that are not in policy, and furthermore not common sense. Listen up Laqueesha, some of us work all night long and get up on 2 hours sleep to go to court..yes it is our job but you are hurting us and our FAMILIES by holding up our entitled money with this nonsense. It has only gotten worse in the last 4 months or so and its time someone checks her FAST

04-17-2008, 06:23 AM
Its always the same person...Laqueesha that feels it is her duty to deny deputies overtime for reasons that are not in policy, and furthermore not common sense. Listen up Laqueesha, some of us work all night long and get up on 2 hours sleep to go to court..yes it is our job but you are hurting us and our FAMILIES by holding up our entitled money with this nonsense. It has only gotten worse in the last 4 months or so and its time someone checks her FAST

I thought it was LaQuinta

04-17-2008, 08:47 AM
More like ToyLet :snicker:

04-17-2008, 11:38 AM
Some dumb moolie.

04-17-2008, 12:17 PM
This is just another example of civilians who treat deputies like second class citizens. CLU can join the list of HR, BIRM, Payroll, and EEOC that can't stand deputies who give them work. Hmmm, what do all those departments have in common? They're primarily staffed with lazy black females.

EEOC, come on. Anyone who deals with them has to fight THEIR agenda.

HR and Payroll. Every time I go there they get pissed off I have a question.

BIRM. The new laptop lady gets into a tizzy every time my laptop goes tits-up. She actually calls commands to complain about deputies.

While we talking about this, let's add the supervisor of Central Supply. God forbid you need to replace a shirt. She is another "call the chief" type of person.

And now we get to the heart of the matter. We have to follow the chain of command. We would never call the Director of HR, of the Chief Information officer when we have a problem with a civilian, but what happens when you open your mouth to these civilian employees? They pick up the phone and call your chief or XO to complain about you. And then, you get called in to explain your actions and told to apologize to the civilian.

When we stop getting treated like second class citizens in this agency, maybe then we'll get a fair raise....

04-17-2008, 01:28 PM
Our CLU is rude and completely useless, with the exception of Marianne. I don't think I've ever spoken to a nicer, more helpful civiian employee in all of BSO. She makes the rest of the employees in CLU look like complete horse $hit. I think the Sheriff needs to look into a civilian employee complaint process that would give us a way to make direct complaints against these $hitheads that treat us like crap. Of course, if the deputy is the one starting the attitude, then this would all be null. To BIRM, CLU, HR, etc, stop treating deputies like we are garbage!!! :evil:

04-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Our CLU is rude and completely useless, with the exception of Marianne. I don't think I've ever spoken to a nicer, more helpful civiian employee in all of BSO. She makes the rest of the employees in CLU look like complete horse $hit. I think the Sheriff needs to look into a civilian employee complaint process that would give us a way to make direct complaints against these $hitheads that treat us like crap. Of course, if the deputy is the one starting the attitude, then this would all be null. To BIRM, CLU, HR, etc, stop treating deputies like we are garbage!!! :evil:

You have to understand. These people HATE cops. And what more satisfaction could a cop hater have, than to work in a law enforcement agency and spew their hate in your face??

04-17-2008, 03:58 PM
They even have the power in CLU to open IA cases on you for missing court. Is that crazy or what.. If you don't call them back they also call your command and complain. Im sorry I have better things to do on my day off then to worry about clu. How about paying us for our stanby time then call me all you want.

04-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Wow, I thought it was just me getting memos from this CLU woman WEEKS after my depo, holding up my money for WEEKS afterward because I clocked in, but forgot to clock out because I had worked 28 hours in a row....What the hell man, I was there, signed in, clocked in, TESTIFIED in front of a Judge, and went home. Did I ask for 9 hours of Overtime, NO!...I put my 3 hr min so there should be no reason to kick this back...

Previous posters were right, alot of these civilian hires were done under Jenne and boy are some of the straight 'Hood and hate the police. They screw with deputies at work, then when they are off duty the were the ID card and green jacket everywhere bragging they are BSO.

04-18-2008, 01:26 AM
Her name is Laquie

04-18-2008, 04:58 AM
Somebody needs to fix this problem, thats the point

04-18-2008, 09:51 PM
If your over time is being denied for a reason other then a mistake on your part or something related to Policy. Then the best way to fix the problem so it wont happen again is to file a grievance against CLU. Have no doubt in your mind CLU gets their marching orders from the Sheriff and Colonels, so remember that during election time because I think it says volumes about the Command Staff here!!!

04-19-2008, 11:19 PM
Wow, I thought it was just me getting memos from this CLU woman WEEKS after my depo, holding up my money for WEEKS afterward because I clocked in, but forgot to clock out because I had worked 28 hours in a row....What the hell man, I was there, signed in, clocked in, TESTIFIED in front of a Judge, and went home. Did I ask for 9 hours of Overtime, NO!...I put my 3 hr min so there should be no reason to kick this back...

Previous posters were right, alot of these civilian hires were done under Jenne and boy are some of the straight 'Hood and hate the police. They screw with deputies at work, then when they are off duty the were the ID card and green jacket everywhere bragging they are BSO.

I thought it was just me. I hate going to the PSB. When ever I have to deal with a civilian down there. I am treated rudely. Last time I was at central property I had the superviser, I forget her name, tell me "Where is your memo from the captain? I don't just give away ballistic vests. They are expensive." Meanwhile, I was holding my approved memo in my hand trying to show her.

04-20-2008, 04:45 PM

I thought it was just me. I hate going to the PSB. When ever I have to deal with a civilian down there. I am treated rudely. Last time I was at central property I had the superviser, I forget her name, tell me "Where is your memo from the captain? I don't just give away ballistic vests. They are expensive." Meanwhile, I was holding my approved memo in my hand trying to show her.

Why do the people in property (central supply) act as if the equipment is their own???? I have yet to figure this out!!!!!

04-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Why does anybody think the money is coming out of their own personal bank account. For instance, Sgts. scared if a deputy goes on OT, the Chiefs scared to approve, and worst of all, the Sheriff thinks the 5-5-5 is his.

Sign the damm OT slips, it not your money LaQuinta.

04-20-2008, 06:02 PM
Why does anybody think the money is coming out of their own personal bank account. For instance, Sgts. scared if a deputy goes on OT, the Chiefs scared to approve, and worst of all, the Sheriff thinks the 5-5-5 is his.

Sign the damm OT slips, it not your money LaQuinta.

it is not clu's fault. check your p&p. the directive about overtime has been in effect for years but is now being enforced by the administration!

don't open your mouth unless you know what you are talking about!

04-20-2008, 08:04 PM
not guilty