PDA

View Full Version : Promotional Ceremony Recap

04-17-2008, 02:37 AM
WOW, what a fun filled day of such wonderful promotions. Like the name says what a JOKE!!!!!!!!! Does our Mayor really think that what he has done will improve our department? I think not!!!!!!!!!!! The JOKE is really on all of us! All he has done is promote all of his cronies and a very small few that deserve it. This Department is a joke and will continue to be the laughing stock of many as long as we have this Mayor with his cronies making all of the decisions. Does anyone find it ironic that David ****cepcion was not at the ceremony? Ummmmm, Does anyone know if he has left because he is tired of the abuse or is he in hiding? No he's probably to embarrased to show his face in a public setting where he's part to blame for all this and the dislike that exist towards him. Well Team "V" striked again today folks, and rumor has it this is only the beginning. As the Mayor said today a complete reorganization is forth coming for the better of the residents of this wonderful city, hahahahah and no one is safe. I thought safety was the point. Today was truly an historic day and it brought out the best of the best, a former HPD who was terminated even attended the ceremony and people actually clapped for Capt. "V" he should have been booed out the room and the message sent to the Mayor, but no one has the balls, whats up with that? As for the former officer, guess that only a 33 and rumors of a return to the Medley Police Department can bring you back as people were commenting on today, wasn't that wierd. And people need to stop talking shit and stand up to this cronie of Capt. "V" and all of the MAYORS cronies! Actions speak louder than words. Oh and whats up with DC Aguilera, what a sore loser wawawawa stop crying the better man got the job wipe the pissed off look from your face! The next weeks and months should be very interesting for all or a complete JOKE as it usually is.

04-17-2008, 03:01 AM
:twisted: Robin, its the Bat signal, to the Bat cave, Commissioner Overton needs us. Oh no, it the Mayors cronies :twisted:

Yeah, the joke is on all of us and the changes are really coming now! I feel for those in DB and patrol its going to affect us all. I thought when the old chief left this was supposed to get better, but I guess like the joker said, the joke is on all of us!!!!!!

Take care to all and watch yourselves.

04-17-2008, 03:07 AM
:x What is this? Batman Begins, ther JOKER get a life. Does anyone agree that todays ceremony with the exception of some and what I mean by some maybe 2; this is all heading in the wrong direction? Maybe its time to start looking else where. Is Doral hiring? Everyone knows this was all done for Capt. "V" by David ****cepcion and Carlos A. Hernandez!

Hey by the way share on the "33"........................ :D

04-17-2008, 01:11 PM
I'm not a genius or anything but its obvious that there are MANY HPD SUPERVISORS that surpass SV. The only thing that shook the city is lawsuits. Ther are many candidtaes that are much more qualified. One can argue that its "unfair hiring practices". Class action lawsuit involving all legitimate candidates? That will be a large group of sgt's and lt's that have been descriminated agains.