PDA

View Full Version : PBA meeting

04-17-2008, 02:14 AM
Well what happened at the meeting, I just got off work.

04-17-2008, 02:20 AM

nothing

04-17-2008, 02:21 AM

nothing

Nothing yeah right..................

04-17-2008, 02:23 AM
Are we getting a raise or going to impass?

04-17-2008, 02:25 AM
Clue us workers on charlie shift in. Just the facts please.

04-17-2008, 02:27 AM
We will getting jack in the box decoder pins, glow in the dark bumper stickers and pens. New slogan P.I.G. Pride, integrity and guts. Also, glow in the dark hats and key chains with the new slogan. :shock:

04-17-2008, 02:30 AM
I dont need your anti - BSO crap, just inform us you moron. Guess it didn't go your way eh?

04-17-2008, 02:30 AM
Are we getting a raise or going to impass?

Impasse....great move guys....now we get NOTHING!

04-17-2008, 02:31 AM
I dont need your anti - BSO crap, just inform us you moron. Guess it didn't go your way eh?

Yesss. you slugs on charlie shift will also be working alpha... Ohhh I will being doing your old lady while you are at work :lol:

04-17-2008, 02:42 AM
they are bringing 3-3-3 to a vote to ratify

04-17-2008, 02:43 AM
Impasse....great move guys....now we get NOTHING![/quote]

NOT TRUE... 3, 3, & 3 will be going out for vote to everyone!!!

04-17-2008, 02:48 AM
Well at least we finally found out what Diperna's and Bailen's motives are. They brought Scott Israel in at the end of the meeting so he could tell everyone what they wanted to hear. Diperna and Bailen have been sabotaging this effort from the beginning to make way for their boy Israel.

04-17-2008, 02:53 AM
The accountant was slimy, IMO. He had no problem bashing the Sheriff and spewing his propaganda to get us to go to impasse..and then hire him. While there's definitely more than what Lamberti is revealing, and I think we can get more than a weak 3,3,3 contract, this guy is a loser.

Our great PBA at work. :roll:

Who were those loudmouths arguing with each other?

04-17-2008, 02:55 AM
Well at least we finally found out what Diperna's and Bailen's motives are. They brought Scott Israel in at the end of the meeting so he could tell everyone what they wanted to hear. Diperna and Bailen have been sabotaging this effort from the beginning to make way for their boy Israel.

Give me a break. This is America anyone has the right to speak in an open forum. You didn't have to stay and listen. You should have walked out. I don't care if donald duck was up there. If he is will to give us a decent raise, I will vote for him. For you morons out there. Remember at the end of the day you too have bills to pay. Think about that while sleeping with the sheriffs picture under your pillow. nite nite....

04-17-2008, 02:56 AM
The accountant was slimy, IMO. He had no problem bashing the Sheriff and spewing his propaganda to get us to go to impasse..and then hire him. While there's definitely more than what Lamberti is revealing, and I think we can get more than a weak 3,3,3 contract, this guy is a loser.

We wont get more than 3-3-3....take it and move on.....Isreal has b@lls to come to our meeting for his own agenda

04-17-2008, 02:56 AM

Give me a break. This is America anyone has the right to speak in an open forum. You didn't have to stay and listen. You should have walked out. I don't care if donald duck was up there. If he is will to give us a decent raise, I will vote for him. For you morons out there. Remember at the end of the day you too have bills to pay. Think about that while sleeping with the sheriffs picture under your pillow. nite nite....

I meant if he is willing to give us a decent raise. My bad :wink:

04-17-2008, 03:01 AM
Why didn't you get Rev. Wright while you were at it? America!!! Open forum, you, my friend have an agenda and I smell a RAT.

04-17-2008, 03:02 AM
Why didn't you get Rev. Wright while you were at it? America!!! Open forum, you, my friend have an agenda and I smell a RAT.

It's not a rat... It's your AZZ

04-17-2008, 03:09 AM
Rats naturally tend to cling together like in packs. Are you, him, and your wife producing more RATS?

04-17-2008, 03:12 AM
Rat person, looks like yes to 3-3-3- in a land slide. Don't get mad this is America where we can VOTE!!!!

04-17-2008, 03:47 AM

More BS from Lameberti's ball suckers. I was there until the Pizza was cleaned out, about 40 guys left, never saw or heard from Isreal.

04-17-2008, 04:12 AM

More BS from Lameberti's ball suckers. I was there until the Pizza was cleaned out, about 40 guys left, never saw or heard from Isreal.

Israel was there with those guys!

04-17-2008, 07:05 AM
Well at least we finally found out what Diperna's and Bailen's motives are. They brought Scott Israel in at the end of the meeting so he could tell everyone what they wanted to hear. Diperna and Bailen have been sabotaging this effort from the beginning to make way for their boy Israel.Bailen and Diperna's motives are as simple as they are, they think we deserve better than $16.00 dollars every two weeks. As far as Israel, maybe you should look at that piece of crap city of pompano crew POOLE AND DRAGO. call Israel's camp and they'll tell you POOLE AND DRAGO invited him. Don't forget about that other original turd HANRAHAN. Once again the pompano beach connection brings us down. VOTE YES AND YES TO LAMBERTI!!!

04-17-2008, 08:44 AM
Can't speak for the other reps but Diperna and Bailen have been working harder and speaking louder than anyone trying to get us a fair contract. We need more guys like them who have the courage to stick their necks out without fear. If you don't like them for personal reasons then take that up with them if you have the guts. And no I'm not from NY!

04-17-2008, 02:20 PM
Can't speak for the other reps but Diperna and Bailen have been working harder and speaking louder than anyone trying to get us a fair contract. We need more guys like them who have the courage to stick their necks out without fear. If you don't like them for personal reasons then take that up with them if you have the guts. And no I'm not from NY!

Its good to see Bailen work hard somewhere, cause it sure wansn't at work. I worked with him on the road and he is lazy.

Now he wants to move forward (NYPD mentality) to get his agenda (Isreal) in so that he can get ahead even though he is a slug.

No thanks. I trust Lamberti! He is the best choice.

04-17-2008, 02:49 PM

Of course, they don't want a contract ratified. Their agenda is clear. Maybe they can work for him somewhere else, carry his briefcase, drive him to appointments, pick up his dry-cleaning, etc.

04-17-2008, 03:07 PM

Except when the Sheriff was at the meeting. Didn't hear a peep from either of those a/s/s clowns.

04-17-2008, 03:39 PM
He showed up thanks to POOLE who is lining himself up with a new daddy since KJ is gone. His backstabbing ways keep showing up all over again.

We wont get more than 3-3-3....take it and move on.....Isreal has b@lls to come to our meeting for his own agenda

04-19-2008, 03:11 AM
bump