PDA

View Full Version : Latest Lakes insanity

04-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Hmm, it seems we have a new directive from the Chief that if you are going code 3 through an active school zone (active=lights flashing, 15 mph) we now have to slow to ten mph while in it. So if a deputy is shot, plan your routes to avoid all the schools, otherwise you will get in trouble.

It must be nice to be the king....

Also, in another late breaking news story, a certain deputy who lives in St. Lucie county was just given written authorization from the Chief to drive his MARKED unit all they way back and forth from St. Lucie to work for three months. This is to assist him until he finds a place to live in Broward. Three months? He'll have to fill up on his way to work. Fill up at work. Fill up on the way home. That's is a real slap in the face of all the other deputies. But then again, he always slaps us. What else is new?

04-15-2008, 05:45 PM
Hmm, it seems we have a new directive from the Chief that if you are going code 3 through an active school zone (active=lights flashing, 15 mph) we now have to slow to ten mph while in it. So if a deputy is shot, plan your routes to avoid all the schools, otherwise you will get in trouble.

It must be nice to be the king....

Also, in another late breaking news story, a certain deputy who lives in St. Lucie county was just given written authorization from the Chief to drive his MARKED unit all they way back and forth from St. Lucie to work for three months. This is to assist him until he finds a place to live in Broward. Three months? He'll have to fill up on his way to work. Fill up at work. Fill up on the way home. That's is a real slap in the face of all the other deputies. But then again, he always slaps us. What else is new?

But the speed limit is 15 mph not 10 mph.

04-15-2008, 05:55 PM
Was the directive in writing?

04-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Oh yea, the directive was definately on paper. I hope I'm not getting my ass kicked or shot at during school hours...then again, maybe I do, then I can sue the sh*t out of BSO for allowing this stupid regulation to be put in place.

And to answer the question about why this particular deputy was allowed to drive his marked unit three counties away...Well, you can probably guess this one, ding-ding-ding, that's right, he's a fellow black guy

Great job chief!

04-15-2008, 10:42 PM
Now the "General" has even more reason not to respond to a call, at least in his mind, not that he ever goes anyway!!!! This STUPID directive will pass quickly, and fade into the woodwork. Glad to know the chief puts his deputies safety at risk, sad to see where they fall on the list of priorities. Not that a child or adult being hurt would ever be a good thing, but you'd think he would at least rate the deputies getting (poss the life saving) help the same.

04-16-2008, 02:55 AM
An idiotic ruling by an individual who rose up to chief under the jenne politically correct years. This is a prime example why the chiefs and captains must be replaced. They care more about image than about officer’s lives. What will it take to get it thru the mind of whoever the sheriff is that these people promoted to chief during the jenne reign of corruption must be removed in order for BSO to gain any shred of respect. Wasn’t enough that the citizens were lied to about BSO solving crimes against them, that unqualified people were promoted (causing zero morale and productivity) and now officers are put into harm’s way by their own leaders? What will it take?

04-16-2008, 03:13 AM
An idiotic ruling by an individual who rose up to chief under the jenne politically correct years. This is a prime example why the chiefs and captains must be replaced. They care more about image than about officer’s lives. What will it take to get it thru the mind of whoever the sheriff is that these people promoted to chief during the jenne reign of corruption must be removed in order for BSO to gain any shred of respect. Wasn’t enough that the citizens were lied to about BSO solving crimes against them, that unqualified people were promoted (causing zero morale and productivity) and now officers are put into harm’s way by their own leaders? What will it take?

You're right. Not many Chiefs care at all about their districts. They have their own agendas. I've worked quite a few districts and it seems the XOs run the show. Thankfully there are several XOs who care about their people and try and keep the morale up. You could never depend on the Chiefs for that.

04-16-2008, 03:13 AM
Oh yea, the directive was definately on paper. I hope I'm not getting my ass kicked or shot at during school hours...then again, maybe I do, then I can sue the sh*t out of BSO for allowing this stupid regulation to be put in place.

And to answer the question about why this particular deputy was allowed to drive his marked unit three counties away...Well, you can probably guess this one, ding-ding-ding, that's right, he's a fellow black guy

Great job chief!

What about the directive that the Chief ordered his Sgt.'s to write up any deputy going more than 10 mph in the City Hall parking lot. The Chief didn't want any of "HIS" people hurt. Ah, the president of NOBLE reigns on and on.

04-16-2008, 04:03 AM
you are right, Anderson cares about her "people", Boca Mic cares about his "people" and the list goes on. Jr Lt's in XO spots. Can't make a decision, rubber stamp, one fo the only XO's doing anything is the one is LBS

04-16-2008, 12:09 PM
These are knee-jerk reactions to s/7 that occurred on 31st ave. Don't blame the drivers, blame the idiot running across the street.

04-16-2008, 01:02 PM
you are right, Anderson cares about her "people", Boca Mic cares about his "people" and the list goes on. Jr Lt's in XO spots. Can't make a decision, rubber stamp, one fo the only XO's doing anything is the one is LBS

Yeah, being an XO or Chief in LBTS is a real TOUGH job

04-16-2008, 01:21 PM
IT IS NOT OFFICIAL, UNLESS IT WAS SIGNED IN BLUE INK. :lol:

04-16-2008, 11:06 PM

You're right. Not many Chiefs care at all about their districts. They have their own agendas. I've worked quite a few districts and it seems the XOs run the show. Thankfully there are several XOs who care about their people and try and keep the morale up. You could never depend on the Chiefs for that.

bump

04-16-2008, 11:55 PM
ok, please explain the "bump"? What am I missing?

04-17-2008, 12:05 AM
ok, please explain the "bump"? What am I missing?

I think BUMPis something that someone wants to stay to the forefront

04-17-2008, 02:14 AM

I thought Anderson was out on FMLA or something.

04-17-2008, 02:17 AM
what, again?

04-17-2008, 12:24 PM
She having a baby.

04-18-2008, 03:04 AM
hey that girl Shandrie is cute

04-19-2008, 04:16 AM

I thought Anderson was out on FMLA or something.

Again????? Wonder how the boss is getting along without her

04-20-2008, 02:14 AM
Look out Lakes deputies, there's a witch hunt going on trying to find out who is talking on the boards.

They'll do anything to keep the truth from coming out.

04-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Bump

04-21-2008, 09:16 PM
double bump

04-23-2008, 12:40 AM

Triple BUMP

04-27-2008, 08:07 PM
yeaya

04-27-2008, 08:59 PM
yeaya

I agree....BUMP