PDA

View Full Version : Keep your fly zipped

04-15-2008, 10:38 AM
Looks like one of our ex-deputies has been caught once again with his zipper down. Check out the Lakeland Ledger Mullet wrapper this am. Jody Beaudry's bookin photo is there. Sex on duty is one thing,but a 16 year old. I expected better from Jody. His law enforcement career is completely ruined and also his life................

04-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Is he still married to one of our CSTs?

04-15-2008, 12:51 PM
Is he still married to one of our CSTs?

They have been divorced for a few years.

04-15-2008, 06:43 PM
Divorced? Geeeee, I cannot imagine why ... idiot!

04-15-2008, 11:27 PM
Very disappointing. Jody is a good guy and a good cop. Guess you never know! :(

04-16-2008, 01:12 AM
Very disappointing. Jody is a good guy and a good cop. Guess you never know! :(

Yes it is. Once again he was thinking with the wrong head...........
10-8 cop with poor judgement............too bad....... :wink: :(

04-16-2008, 02:16 AM
Innocent until PROVEN guilty, folks ...

04-17-2008, 12:13 AM
Even if he is aquitted, his career is over.

04-17-2008, 02:12 AM

FDLE took his standards for a year after the incident at BSI. I doubt they will find any lienincy this time. FDLE did the investigation this time. Too bad.

04-17-2008, 03:43 AM
guess being 2nd in command at a small depart its harder to sweep things under the rug like here

04-17-2008, 06:43 PM
Jody is a good cop on a professional level and I wish him the best of luck on a personal level. He's made some bad choices that unfortunately pertained the sexual relations on duty.

It doesnt matter who you are, if you are doing something that you are not supposed to be doing, sooner or later its going to catch up to you.

04-17-2008, 07:52 PM
I'm sorry, am I missing something here? ...good cop, bad cop.....off duty, on duty....it doesn't matter. There is no good excuse for a grown man (or woman) to have sexual relations with a 16 year old child. (If, in fact, the allegations are true.) What's happening here? Teachers, police officers, clergy...who can our children trust these days?

04-17-2008, 11:47 PM
the problem is that one spoils it for many. the press jumps all over certain groups when they mess up. if you were a cop for one day, you will be described as "ex-deputy" or "former police officer" for the rest of your life if you screw up.

the ledger didn't run a story on george mort getting arrested for 10 days after he was booked\released. it wasn't until a posting on this site clued them into the fact he used to be lpd.

try running the numbers of our employees that get 1015'd vs any other company anywhere. i'm certain our numbers are far lower but the don't sell copies of newspaper.

04-18-2008, 12:38 AM

Well actually, Jody is promised his job back here as Deputy Chief if he's found clear. Of course, that's IF fdle doesn't screw with him.

04-18-2008, 01:49 AM
I'm sorry, am I missing something here? ...good cop, bad cop.....off duty, on duty....it doesn't matter. There is no good excuse for a grown man (or woman) to have sexual relations with a 16 year old child. (If, in fact, the allegations are true.) What's happening here? Teachers, police officers, clergy...who can our children trust these days?

Amen.....You are so right on target............ :( :(

04-20-2008, 04:04 AM
teachers,priests etc etc... the list goes on and on.. problem is, polk county does not like to deal with it... a 21 year old married youth pastor got a hold of my 15 year old daughter.. she is almost 18 and we have never set foot into court for it... wonder why the cases like this are getting more and more common.

04-20-2008, 01:53 PM
To concerned,

Law enforcement does their job. We take the report, file the charges and arrest the suspect, its the judicial side that does not do their part and is actually tearing this country apart by giving more rights to the defendants and attacking the victim's, leaving them hopeless and stranded, and their families aggressive for more justice then what their loved ones actually got.

This country is run by corruption and decet. It comes from the politicians, why, because they are lawyers.

Now there are a lot of good lawyers out there, and I can name a few, however, there are more scumbag lawyers out there, willing to free a mass murderer off a small glitch of paperwork, then trying to keep them there.

I went to court once to testify on in a rape case. Ive never seen so much accusal against the victim as to why she put herself in that position, her clothing, how SHE actually trapped his defendant and etc. By the time he was done, I felt so bad for the victim. The jury founded him guilty on a lesser charge and gave him probation. SAO did nothing and accepted the offer.

I wish you and your family luck, there are a lot of good teachers, priests, and cops out there. Dont take the small numbers (that seem a lot lately) and assume all of us are like that, we're not. We highly uphold our jobs to the highest responsiblity and will die trying fighting to protect you and your family.

04-20-2008, 04:20 PM
Hi, thanks for the reply on that. I know that you do your jobs, believe me, and I trust you all with my life, It was not the PCSO who investigated this case, all though I fought to have you all investigate it,because I do trust in PCSO. The detective that handled it would not let PCSO investigate, she said it was her case whether we liked it or not and she was not going to let anyone else get involved. This was after she left my daughter in the house behind closed doors with him and his mother,which she denies now,but I do have witnesses,and a patrol officer showed up after and went in and came out and you could tell he was not happy,my daughter later told us he was pretty angry that the detective allowed them to remain in the house alone together,during that time alone, the plans were hatched and stories gotten straight which my daughter admits to now, she and his family accused me of being a drug addicted alcoholic that beat her everyday,the detective called DCF, refused to let me see my daughter and oddly enough,failed to tell the DCF hotline the full situation of this story being told by a 21 yr old youth pastor that was sleeping with my 15 year old daughter,and his mother requested my daughter be sent BACK to her home to STAY because they could take better care of her.The detective went as far as threatening to arrest my son and I because we questioned her as to why my daughter was in the house behind closed doors alone with him and his family. Had PCSO investigated this, NONE of the above ever would have happened I am sure,you are all to good at your jobs to let that fly. I know all to well where the ball got dropped. It is a shame that this happens as it only makes the cases become more frequent as the sex offenders see they can get away with it.

04-23-2008, 02:12 PM
Jody is a good cop on a professional level and I wish him the best of luck on a personal level. He's made some bad choices that unfortunately pertained the sexual relations on duty.

It doesnt matter who you are, if you are doing something that you are not supposed to be doing, sooner or later its going to catch up to you.

"Good cops" don't have sex with 16 year old girls. He's a DIRT BAG. You would call any other guy that did this a dirt bag...don't be a hypocrite.

04-24-2008, 02:43 AM

"Good cops" don't have sex with 16 year old girls. He's a DIRT BAG. You would call any other guy that did this a dirt bag...don't be a hypocrite.

So true..................He would have said it himself if someone else did it......

05-23-2008, 10:32 PM

If he really did this, then he needs to face the music. At least it wasn't another Scott Lawson episode.

11-15-2008, 05:46 PM
What a moron, is it me or is the public safety departments of polk in need of a better screening process, firefighters getting arrested for dui, cops getting arrested for abuse of power. Wow someone needs to look at these people and maybe do a background check. Oh and Mulberry I love you guys but nice pick. He was a bad apple at the S.O. what did you expect. :cop:

12-02-2008, 03:09 AM
Jody wont ever get his job back...He is an idiot and threatened to kill a current D/S...Kind of sad when that DS was told by fdle to get a hotel room. He is a moron and deserves to be in jail with all the other child molesters...he is a piece of crap.

12-02-2008, 06:00 PM

How can you say a good cop!!?!?!?!?!??!? WTF is your problem!?!?!?!? He is a f**king criminal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-24-2008, 11:16 PM
He threatened to kill a current d/s ? do share the 10-43....

12-30-2008, 05:31 AM
I'm not sure it's Jody, but if it's not him, I have to wonder who is using the name "flickr" on the Ledger forums posing as a deputy and using the agency computer to post his comments. It sure seems like something Jody would do. Or could it be someone else?

12-30-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm not sure it's Jody, but if it's not him, I have to wonder who is using the name "flickr" on the Ledger forums posing as a deputy and using the agency computer to post his comments. It sure seems like something Jody would do. Or could it be someone else?

You're not sure if it's Jody, but they are "posing as a deputy and using the agency computer" What agency would that be? I don't think they consider his house an agency and considering he's been gone from MPD since April, I don't think he would be using their's. "Sure seems like something Jody would do" When in the hell did he get caught posting on the Ledger's website posing as a deputy?