PDA

View Full Version : Yawn

04-15-2008, 03:02 AM
Debbie Downer had to come in and ruin all the fun. First a non-existent mod and now a "if I don't agree with your post I'm deleting it" mod.

Mod 492
04-15-2008, 09:53 AM
Debbie Downer had to come in and ruin all the fun. First a non-existent mod and now a "if I don't agree with your post I'm deleting it" mod.I assure you that posts won't be deleted unless it violates LEOaffairs Terms of Use. Have a good one!!

04-15-2008, 11:37 AM
Debbie Downer had to come in and ruin all the fun. First a non-existent mod and now a "if I don't agree with your post I'm deleting it" mod.I personally am glad to see some of the nonsense gone from here. Some of it just does not belong on here. It's about time we got a Moderator.

04-17-2008, 04:46 AM
Debbie Downer had to come in and ruin all the fun. First a non-existent mod and now a "if I don't agree with your post I'm deleting it" mod.I assure you that posts won't be deleted unless it violates LEOaffairs Terms of Use. Have a good one!!

What happened to the Klingon thread? Was that against LEOaffairs Terms of Use?

Mod 492
04-18-2008, 04:13 PM

What happened to the Klingon thread? Was that against LEOaffairs Terms of Use?Yes the language in the last few posts did violate the terms of use. Take care!!