PDA

View Full Version : SAD STATE OF LEO AFFAIRS

04-15-2008, 02:03 AM
Not much honor among you that post what you have no idea about. TOP COP was not Lisa. Expect the Sheriff to do the real thing and post a statement before the media, as to whether or not the investigation will be re-openned based on evidence not presented in the early stages. Personally, she has no desire to post squat on this site or in your backyard. If she harassed anyone on this site...tell us where and when. As to filing of any suits..only at the dry cleaners...as to an Attorney..she has the best. I shared with TOP COP to post no more details about what we are doing. TP said to Stay Safe..ditto

04-15-2008, 03:01 AM
Not much honor among you that post what you have no idea about. TOP COP was not Lisa. Expect the Sheriff to do the real thing and post a statement before the media, as to whether or not the investigation will be re-openned based on evidence not presented in the early stages. Personally, she has no desire to post squat on this site or in your backyard. If she harassed anyone on this site...tell us where and when. As to filing of any suits..only at the dry cleaners...as to an Attorney..she has the best. I shared with TOP COP to post no more details about what we are doing. TP said to Stay Safe..ditto

You are a moron!

04-15-2008, 03:04 AM
Exactly how many personalities do you have? I'd like to know just so I can maintain my moron log.

04-15-2008, 06:07 AM
Not much honor among you that post what you have no idea about. TOP COP was not Lisa. Expect the Sheriff to do the real thing and post a statement before the media, as to whether or not the investigation will be re-openned based on evidence not presented in the early stages. Personally, she has no desire to post squat on this site or in your backyard. If she harassed anyone on this site...tell us where and when. As to filing of any suits..only at the dry cleaners...as to an Attorney..she has the best. I shared with TOP COP to post no more details about what we are doing. TP said to Stay Safe..dittoEXPECT THE CASE TO BE RE-OPENNED? A COP GETS STABBED IN THE STOMACH, THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE STATES THAT THE COP IS LYING ABOUT THE INCIDENT. NOW THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS RE-OPENNED THE CASE? ARE WE SERIOUS? THIS AGENCY LETS SOME ONE GET AWAY WITH STABBING A DEPUTY? IS THIS THE SAME INVESTIGATOR INVESTIGATING, FORGET IT!! THIS IS WHY EVERY PIECE OF SHI T IN BROWARD THINKS THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER! ASK ALL THE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS IN THIS STATE THAT WENT UP TO WET AND WILD FOR SPRING BREAK THIS WEEKEND. THEY'LL TELL YOU A GROUP OF HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS THOUGHT THEY WERE IN BROWARD COUNTY AND THOUGHT THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH SHOOTING UP A PARKING LOT FILLED WITH JUVENILES. I'M SURE THE ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE WILL CLOSE THIS CASE QUICKLY !! WHAT A JOKE. 7 MONTHS AND WE'LL BE ABLE TO GET THESE ANIMALS OFF THE STREETS!!

04-15-2008, 11:59 AM
The Federal agency(s) FDLE, FBI, will be investigating the case. FDLE has already been notified and agreed and FBI will assist. This really is turning around.

04-15-2008, 12:33 PM
Yeah Mulder and Keifer Sutherland are also enroute to work your case...UNREAL...GO AWAAAAYYYYYYY

04-15-2008, 06:21 PM
Yeah Mulder and Keifer Sutherland are also enroute to work your case...UNREAL...GO AWAAAAYYYYYYY

Is Sculley coming with Mulder? She's pretty attractive !!! :devil:

04-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Tooty Muldoon and Sgt. Joe Friday have been notified also.

04-15-2008, 11:19 PM
I want Barney Miller.

04-16-2008, 01:23 AM
The Federal agency(s) FDLE, FBI, will be investigating the case. FDLE has already been notified and agreed and FBI will assist. This really is turning around. Maybe " GUEST " will form some words of wisdom to confound the wise. Maybe " Iceman " will feel the real heat...stay tuned...District 12 watch those 10-50's and whom you try to harass...might get a surprise...you guys are among the best..don't lower your standard. II

04-16-2008, 01:29 AM
Exactly how many personalities do you have? I'd like to know just so I can maintain my moron log. Are you the same guy who urinates behind his patrol car? Thought so. TP II

04-16-2008, 01:35 AM
TOP COP II is TOP COP's alter ego. Are you guys friends or enemies. Do any of the other voices in your head have names?

04-16-2008, 01:41 AM
What do these posters have in common? They go in...yes, you guessed it..circles...like real Morons...no thats not Romney...he is a MORMON..most likely these F-troopers have a real throw down and want to blame the Tooth Fairy for nothing more than a nickle under their pillows. Now that the Feds are in town...get smart with them. These G-guys know how to pull up the footprint your computer leaves behind when you go nite nite..you've been warned before. TP II

04-16-2008, 01:43 AM
TOP COP II is TOP COP's alter ego. Are you guys friends or enemies. Do any of the other voices in your head have names? Thought I would bring you out. Polish those bars for the last time. TPII..Nite Nite termite.

04-16-2008, 05:30 AM
Bring me out? Where are we going? I'm married so we'll have to keep it quiet. Which personality is it going to be that night? Do you have one that doesn't talk?

04-21-2008, 12:38 PM
bump

04-21-2008, 03:03 PM

stop it already Lisa, you're not taking your meds, we can all tell. we are sick and tired of your stupid posts, you're just making yourself sound like you need a whole team of psychs at the university level, like in Vienna, or Paris. take your meds, go away, get another job. you're not going to be respected here.

04-30-2008, 07:59 AM
Now that a new moderater has joined us at the kool-aid contain er, things should get better.