PDA

View Full Version : In car laptops

04-14-2008, 11:22 PM
I heard the City blocked us from accessing this site from our PD laptops. Its probably a good idea since I'm sure they can track everything we do on the net and take the laptops from us at anytime.

04-15-2008, 01:43 AM
They also blocked us from the Sun-Sentinel and Miami Herald.

MOD 494
04-15-2008, 01:50 AM
While we might be blocked from viewing this site at work, you can still do it AND still post anonymously from any non-work computer.
We all have gripes and complaints about many ongoings at work, which is what this forum is all about. Just choose your words and subject matter wisely when slamming others. Plain and simple.

Please be sure to read:
"Sticky: Moderators and Privacy Concerns" (towards the top)
"Announcement: To all HPD Leo Affairs Users" (at the very top)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any other moderator. Hopefully this clears up any concersn.

Happy posting :lol:

04-15-2008, 01:21 PM
Don't worry the "great reverend" Jesse Jackson is already on his way down for civil rights violations.

04-16-2008, 02:15 AM
hmm

04-16-2008, 11:52 AM
If you voice your opinion, disgust, etc...I would not in any way use a city work computer. All sites from city computers, e-mails, etc can be tracked by city IT Techs and it has been done in the past at a nearby city. Your city probably as a policy about using it strictly for work so it is a catch 22 if they want. Why chance when dealing with this site anyways. Most who complain are the minority and dont represent the majority! Very few agencies have any useful info on this site, just same old, same old !