PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Myers

04-12-2008, 03:35 PM
When is Lanza and Sauls coming back to FMY? Maxed out better be packing her bags to make room for Jim. I am sure he will be glad to have his office back!! Who ever is occupying Sauls room better also be packing. Who is low man on the totem pole these days? You may want to look for a new job as you will be the one to go to make room for Sauls.

What a GREAT day it will be when Lanza and Sauls rule FMY again!!!!!!!!!

04-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Why would the LMOTP have to go to make room? Exactly what does happen in these cases where a position was filled due to an un-just termination, and the ex-employee is rehired?

04-13-2008, 08:35 PM
First of all they have to get their job back. Just because the human recourse commission, or whatever the name of pork barrel agency is, said they were terminated unfairly, doesn't mean AB&T have to re hire them. The agency has no juridical control over AB&T. Don't forget some of the people they pissed off are still here. Plus they both have moved on and are doing well from what I hear. It has been almost two years since it happened and a year since they were found to have been terminated unjustly, still not back yet, Don't think it will happen.

04-14-2008, 12:40 AM
First of all they have to get their job back. Just because the human recourse commission, or whatever the name of pork barrel agency is, said they were terminated unfairly, doesn't mean AB&T have to re hire them. The agency has no juridical control over AB&T. Don't forget some of the people they pissed off are still here. Plus they both have moved on and are doing well from what I hear. It has been almost two years since it happened and a year since they were found to have been terminated unjustly, still not back yet, Don't think it will happen.

This site needs a spell check badly. A grammar check would be nice too.

04-14-2008, 05:18 PM
First of all they have to get their jobs back. Just because the human resource commission, or whatever the name of pork barrel agency is, said they were terminated unfairly, doesn't mean that AB&T has to rehire them. The agency has no juridical control over AB&T. Don't forget some of the people they pissed off are still here. Plus they both have moved on and are doing well from what I hear. It has been almost two years since it happened and a year since they were found to have been terminated unjustly, still not back yet. I do not think it will happen.

How's that? My point was, they are not coming back. As for the grammer check, nothing came up. Hmmm, maybe you need a remedial course.

04-14-2008, 09:44 PM
First of all they have to get their jobs back. Just because the human resource commission, or whatever the name of pork barrel agency is, said they were terminated unfairly, doesn't mean that AB&T has to rehire them. The agency has no juridical control over AB&T. Don't forget some of the people they pissed off are still here. Plus they both have moved on and are doing well from what I hear. It has been almost two years since it happened and a year since they were found to have been terminated unjustly, still not back yet. I do not think it will happen.

How's that? My point was, they are not coming back. As for the grammer check, nothing came up. Hmmm, maybe you need a remedial course.

That's more better! No, I'm cool with the King's english.

04-14-2008, 10:07 PM
Why would the LMOTP have to go to make room? Exactly what does happen in these cases where a position was filled due to an un-just termination, and the ex-employee is rehired?

So the positions just go away? Or were they re-filled?

04-15-2008, 02:04 AM
If a slick sleeve agent was "running" that office when BS was there, then there was something terribly wrong....once again, leadership was asleep at the wheel!!!

04-16-2008, 10:56 PM
If a slick sleeve agent was "running" that office when BS was there, then there was something terribly wrong....once again, leadership was asleep at the wheel!!!

What? :roll:

06-29-2014, 09:01 PM
What happened to sauls anyway? Seemed like a good agent to me

06-29-2014, 10:22 PM
Last time we saw him he was checking ids at the door of a fort myers nightclub!

07-02-2014, 04:16 PM
What happened to BS anyway? Seemed like a good agent to me

Hard worker... but full of sh** half the time and VERY arrogant. Used to claim he had all this experience before ABT but he didn't. Again... hard worker but I personally couldn't stand being in a room with the guy. Ate up with it doesn't even begin to cover it. Surprised he never popped up in another LE job again.

07-08-2014, 02:25 PM
He is a Lieutenant at an S.O. in north Florida.

07-08-2014, 09:31 PM
No hes not he sells insurance for pridential and checks id at fire stones

07-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Does anybody know anything about what (if anything) has happened to Szabo? I ain't heard nary a word about him for eons.

07-10-2014, 08:55 PM
He retired. They are just keeping him on the payroll until all his leave is burned up.

07-11-2014, 01:27 PM
He retired. They are just keeping him on the payroll until all his leave is burned up.
Seriously, did he retire? Ain't heard nuthin about a retirement party. I'm from Tampa but think I'd attend.

07-12-2014, 11:20 PM
No hes not he sells insurance for pridential and checks id at fire stones

nope, you would be wrong...try again loser....

07-14-2014, 12:58 PM
So, I ain't gonna get an answer about Szabo. All you buffoons want to do is put smart ass crap on this site. No wonder most people think we're useless.

07-15-2014, 12:33 AM
So, I ain't gonna get an answer about Szabo. All you buffoons want to do is put smart ass crap on this site. No wonder most people think we're useless.

How about using your issued phone and call him and ask him,,,,,,novel advice

07-15-2014, 12:44 PM

How about using your issued phone and call him and ask him,,,,,,novel advice
How about blowing it out you ass.

07-15-2014, 04:57 PM
This is the office to be in, lots of new energetic agents andsupervisors!

07-16-2014, 03:24 PM
Last few hired are all really proactive men who actually staybin the field and get results. Hopefully the trend continues

08-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Heard today that one of the overweight trouble makers in FMY is burning a lot of time, think FMY is happy to get rid of her.

08-05-2014, 04:09 AM
Where is she gonna go??

08-05-2014, 04:54 AM
Didnt they just interview not too long ago? Did thy ever hire anyone?

Unregistered
08-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Where is she gonna go?? WALMART where she belongs

Unregistered
08-09-2014, 04:45 PM
Rumor has it now two agents are in the process elsewhere??? What is going on in this office? Did they ever even hire anyone from the last round of interviews?

Unregistered
08-09-2014, 11:25 PM
Rumor has it now two agents are in the process elsewhere??? What is going on in this office? Did they ever even hire anyone from the last round of interviews?

The ones that want out are the ones that don't work, and are being told to work. They think the grass is greener on the other side. Good luck passing the PAT test to both of them.

Unregistered
08-15-2014, 06:34 PM
Any openings coming up? I interviewed in june and am still interested in coming to abt. I feel i did well but i know there i alot of competition.

Unregistered
08-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Any openings coming up? I interviewed in june and am still interested in coming to abt. I feel i did well but i know there i alot of competition.

Four are trying to get out, two with LEO experience may get lucky and picked up somewhere else. Two have no LEO experience and have no chance. From what I hear from down there, they will not be missed.

Unregistered
08-18-2014, 12:43 AM

After reading your post, don't hold your breath.

Unregistered
08-18-2014, 01:08 AM
After reading your post, don't hold your breath.

What is wrong with it? I bet it reads a lot like your investigative reports.

Unregistered
08-18-2014, 03:47 AM
4 people are trying to leave???? why do they want to leave, Is it that bad???

Unregistered
08-26-2014, 11:20 PM
Yes it is that bad, you have to ask yourself why are so many leaving. Is it because the leadership is shit? How about the future of sworn with ABT? Maybe it is the agents you have to work with and worried about being stabbed in the back.
Don't listen to the ones who say they are slugs and so nothing agents...really? All of them?
This place is hell and I am just waiting until I am vested then see ya *****es!!!