PDA

View Full Version : Removed Thread

MOD 1
04-12-2008, 01:48 AM
I have removed the Dispatch thread while I go through it for violations of the Terms of Use. I started into it to remove the violations, but then there were so many that it was taking to much time. When I have more time, I will try to clean it up and return it to the board, if it still makes any sense.

There is the possibility that some users might be banned due to posts in that thread. Some might want to save the this link in case you are banned. It can still be accessed even when banned.

http://leoaffairs.com/forums/banned/

Mod 1

04-12-2008, 03:02 PM
One of the smartest moves that I have seen in a long time

04-30-2008, 05:09 PM
Did you warn the poster first? Maybe they didn't know they were violating something. Seems a bit harsh to ban someone permanently without any warning.

05-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Did you warn the poster first? Maybe they didn't know they were violating something. Seems a bit harsh to ban someone permanently without any warning.

I agree. There should have been a warning. Look at the other threads on this (like the one on Kenny) and they are far worse than anything I remember being on the Dispatch thread! The moderator shouldn't remove a thread or ban someone without warning what is being allowed in other threads. In my opinion.

MOD 1
05-01-2008, 10:50 PM

Are you going to ask this on every board that I ban some one from? I figure I will save myself time and just cut and paste the answer from the North Bay Village Board where you asked this also.

Anyone and everyone that is banned, has the right to request to have the ban lifted. There is a process that they have to go through. Generally if it is the first time they have been banned, I usually lift the ban.

Mod 1