PDA

View Full Version : Mounted Unit

04-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Just a simple question. How does someone with very little seniority get in the mounted unit? Just wondering how that happened. There wasn't anyone with more than say 5 years that wanted to be in that unit? Hard to believe. Oh well, life at BSO goes on.

04-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Just a simple question. How does someone with very little seniority get in the mounted unit? Just wondering how that happened. There wasn't anyone with more than say 5 years that wanted to be in that unit? Hard to believe. Oh well, life at BSO goes on.

Are we referring to anyone in particular?

04-12-2008, 02:21 AM
We still have a mounted unit????????

04-12-2008, 02:36 AM
I just saw a picture in the paper of a young female deputy in the unit.
She doesn't seem to have been around long. Interesting.

04-12-2008, 04:57 AM
Maybe she did her time on the road and has a background with horses...maybe she applied and was the best candidate...you think " how long ya got on the road" has anything to do with getting into a unit? Maybe she knew how to produce on the road and is a team player.

Why do people always have to infer that "somethings going on" ???

Did you put in for it? or know something else we don't?

04-12-2008, 05:33 AM
As with any other unit in our fair agency its not what you know its WHO you know!...or who you blo..!Very few people in this agency have been promoted or been given slots in cushy units because of their work performance...asskissers,buttlickers,backstabbers, nymphomanics,are the people who get ahead in bso.I will bet that whatever new zip code got their slot in the mounted unit because they mounted or were mounted by someone high in the chain of command!!!!!HEY WILBUR!BEND OVER ! Get eady for my one eyed stallion!

04-12-2008, 06:40 PM

That's George's daughter, she is a rookie and also has alot of horse riding experience. She is deserving of the position.

04-12-2008, 07:17 PM

That's George's daughter, she is a rookie and also has alot of horse riding experience. She is deserving of the position.

George?

04-12-2008, 07:47 PM
COVET...long time aszsmoozer and PBA rep........

I am sure she deserves this post. I mean heck she was on the road for her FTO right.......... :evil:

04-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Total asslicker.

04-12-2008, 11:09 PM

i'm more shocked at your suprise. this kind of thing goes on all the time at bso

04-12-2008, 11:13 PM
yet one more smack in the face to every hard working cop. this place will never change.

04-14-2008, 10:19 PM
yet one more smack in the face to every hard working cop. this place will never change.

how is that? who has she ever bothered? get off it mr hard working cop. i am sure that you put in for the unit and didnt get it right? shut up dooshe bag!

04-14-2008, 11:33 PM

i'm more shocked at your suprise. this kind of thing goes on all the time at bso

She has been on the mounted for awhile. Why do you feel the need to critisize that now?

04-15-2008, 01:42 AM
Mounted should be the first Unit on the chopping block during the so called budget crisis. Its a complete waste and serves no crime fighting purpose what so ever.

04-15-2008, 04:29 AM
Amen!!!!

04-15-2008, 07:32 AM
I think Iceman wants to be in the mounted unit. Oh, he wants to mount his unit in a horses arse...............

04-15-2008, 12:37 PM
As much as I love horses..having a guy/or you girl ride on on duty that shits in the parking lot of Publix next to the BSOFR Fire truck is not a priority.....Make it a reserve position and have an ole timer reserve do it on weekends at parades...