PDA

View Full Version : Lets take a poll...

04-10-2008, 09:59 PM
Who is Hallandale's "Top Cop"?

04-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Where have you been, we already did that. It is Carmine "Officer of the Year", last year it was Eddy D. Let's not start useless rivalries and turned this into a site where bashing each other takes place.

04-13-2008, 11:31 PM
Tom Magill

04-14-2008, 05:21 AM
Hey "Hallandale", why don't you shut it? No one appointed you as the Hallandale LEO affairs spokes person.

Anyways, Pedro Martinez is by far THE BEST officer in the southern region of Broward County.

04-14-2008, 05:49 AM
I second that

04-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Maybe in his own mind....

04-14-2008, 11:39 PM
U mean he got cop of the year? For what? He only got more dope arrests and quantity than the freakin DEA! :lol: Carmine you da man! Nothing but love for you bro.

04-15-2008, 11:30 PM
U mean he got cop of the year? For what? He only got more dope arrests and quantity than the freakin DEA! :lol: Carmine you da man! Nothing but love for you bro.

McGruff.

04-16-2008, 01:33 AM
Hey "Hallandale", why don't you shut it? No one appointed you as the Hallandale LEO affairs spokes person.

Anyways, Pedro Martinez is by far THE BEST officer in the southern region of Broward County.I never claimed to be the spokesman, I am just doing the same as you, rendering an opinion. If you can handle that then it sucks to be you, don't it. By the way, on Pedro, good call there he should be our driving instructor too.

04-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Ofcr of the Year for Hallandale is..................
withdrawn.. no one .. do u guys do any work?
My vote is for myself, being paid for nothing.. i need a real city..

How about Kirschoff for Stupidvisor of the year? now we're talking

04-26-2008, 11:47 AM

How about Kirschoff for Stupidvisor of the year? now we're talkingHe may be, but how smart are you that you can't look on his shirt name tag and then spell his name correctly?

05-16-2008, 12:06 AM

How about Kirschoff for Stupidvisor of the year? now we're talkingHe may be, but how smart are you that you can't look on his shirt name tag and then spell his name correctly?

this is what its all about! GO TEAM HALLANDALE!!! PS pedro needs to learn to keep his stories straight!