PDA

View Full Version : USF to lock up at night.

04-10-2008, 09:04 PM
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr/05 ... s-breaking (http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr/05/me-usf-to-lock-up-at-night/?news-breaking)

04-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Leaving the Fletcher and Fowler entrances open? Hmmm, I wonder how the criminals will get on campus!

04-12-2008, 12:24 AM
Gates? com'on, what a joke? If they're going to go this far, why not just put up a wall with barbed wire around the entire campus?

With all the money USF has, why don't they buy up some of the areas around campus and make some nice student friendly student housing and areas to hang out for students? The plans and ideas I have seen so far are, ...gates North zone...are just absurd. They have to pay professionals to to insitute this stuff? It's not that hard people!, Anyone with a bit of common sense could run this place. How has it gone under in the last few years? The turn over rate at USF will always be here. The contract was one of the better things that has been implemented out of anything.

04-12-2008, 02:00 AM
All,

This is not good news for the pd, it just can't be.

04-12-2008, 02:11 AM
Building a wall around campus with gates that are staffed 24 hours a day is an idea that has been discussed in private circles for many years. I like the idea. If your not affiliated with the University, you have no business out here.

04-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Two criminals looking for an easy hit, pull up to one of the new Gates at USF:

Criminal #1 "Well look at this a gosh darn gate right in the middle of the road. How are we going to committ our crime spree.

Criminal # 2 "You're the USF Engineering grad, you figure it out Achmed

04-13-2008, 07:43 AM
IT IS AMUSING TO REMIND ALL THAT THE WALL WILL DO A HELL OF A LOT MORE TO DETER CRIME THAN THE LAZY ASS UP THAT SIT AND SURF THE WEB ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NIGHT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

04-13-2008, 11:01 AM
GREAT WALLA CHINA

Posted: 04/13/08 02:43:15 Post subject: EEECK

Surf the net all night ???? you posted your latest s20 ramble at 02:43hrs.
Go check your apts numbnuts

04-13-2008, 03:12 PM
:lol: :lol: nope, I just don't have to work like you................small thinkin' idiot :P p.s. Bruce told me to say "hello" :P