PDA

View Full Version : How many went to Doral Pd?

04-10-2008, 06:26 PM
How many went to Doral Pd?

04-11-2008, 02:04 AM
A crap load

07-02-2008, 12:07 AM
how many road officers do u guys have?

07-03-2008, 04:23 PM
22 left in about 3months

07-09-2008, 03:35 AM
How many are left in pinecrest?

07-09-2008, 11:35 AM
They need to reexamine the working practices and current procedures. Officers dont need to be followed and looked at every minute of the day with cameras, mics, etc. Sometimes police work needs to be done and done the old fashioned way... one on one.. we are big boys and girls.. and dont need to be followed via GPS, cameras, and microphones all day long. Pay is okay , now lets work on more definite benefits and working conditions for everyone. How about a 10 hr work day with everyone having 3 days off and all get part of the weekend. If things dont change, we will continue to be only a training ground for all Dade Cops. And get rid of some of these hiring standards, if you think we dont smoke when out, once hired, your dreaming! I understand we are losing good people because of some of these crazy standards ?

07-09-2008, 05:18 PM
give it up brother the higher ups dont care it hasnt changed since 1997.. Its been all down hill...

Unregistered
08-21-2015, 02:24 AM
7 years later same shit.....

Unregistered
08-22-2015, 09:43 PM
They need to reexamine the working practices and current procedures. Officers dont need to be followed and looked at every minute of the day with cameras, mics, etc. Sometimes police work needs to be done and done the old fashioned way... one on one.. we are big boys and girls.. and dont need to be followed via GPS, cameras, and microphones all day long. Pay is okay , now lets work on more definite benefits and working conditions for everyone. How about a 10 hr work day with everyone having 3 days off and all get part of the weekend. If things dont change, we will continue to be only a training ground for all Dade Cops. And get rid of some of these hiring standards, if you think we dont smoke when out, once hired, your dreaming! I understand we are losing good people because of some of these crazy standards ?

You don't get it.
Your chief was the biggest ****-off ever in Hialeah; I know, I supervised him and his buddies.
Just like a thief thinks that everyone is a thief, a ****-off thinks that everyone is a ****-off; you guys will never have a chance with him. He sees himself in you and thinks that you will act in the same unprofessional way he did his entire career.
May God have mercy on your souls.

Unregistered
08-23-2015, 02:12 PM

totally Agree.. they have lost and kept away many good seasoned officers with these screwed up policies!