PDA

View Full Version : Palma Sola Causeway

04-10-2008, 02:30 PM
With all the new work, trees and boat ramp, how about moving the sex club from the NW corner?

Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design

Request that the low branches of those trees be trimmed and shed some sunshine on the sex club.

04-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Good Idea

04-11-2008, 03:58 AM
With all the new work, trees and boat ramp, how about moving the sex club from the NW corner?

Request that the low branches of those trees be trimmed and shed some sunshine on the sex club. go to cityofbradenton.com. They have a link with various city works problems/concerns and you can request action. I agree with you but this is a LEO fourm, we don't trim trees

04-14-2008, 05:24 PM

Request that the low branches of those trees be trimmed and shed some sunshine on the sex club. go to cityofbradenton.com. They have a link with various city works problems/concerns and you can request action. I agree with you but this is a LEO fourm, we don't trim trees

I said "Request", not trim them youself.
Obviously Community-Oriented Policing has not yet made it to BPD.

If I would have said there was a a hooker in the bushes, you would be out with your Swiss Army knife going through those branches like a chainsaw on speed. I will properly phrase any future suggestion's in terms you can understand.

04-14-2008, 07:22 PM
What an A$$

04-15-2008, 08:08 PM
What an A$$

I agree-a totally uncalled for comment.

I felt the same way when you, although you agreed with the idea of removing some branches, sent me on to the city site with the comment that you don't trim trees. That is where we disagree.

Send me to the site, that is good, but also say that you would pass it on through your channels also. Sometimes it takes more than one prompt to generate action.

I am used to LEO's that pass on any useful information to other city departments that might improve the public safety mission. Working night shift and you see street lights out, I feel you should pass it on to the appropriate department for repair. Same with potholes, obstructions in the roadway, etc. It's all about increasing your value to the taxpayers and giving your management tools to fight for better wages and benefits.

Even your union reps would like the list of things that you do accomplish each day to increase, adding value to your position. A few bad acts by some wipe out a lot of attaboys, so keep adding value and selling yourself to the public.

04-19-2008, 05:48 AM
What an A$$

I felt the same way when you, although you agreed with the idea of removing some branches, sent me on to the city site with the comment that you don't trim trees. That is where we disagree.

Send me to the site, that is good, but also say that you would pass it on through your channels also. Sometimes it takes more than one prompt to generate action.

I am used to LEO's that pass on any useful information to other city departments that might improve the public safety mission. Working night shift and you see street lights out, I feel you should pass it on to the appropriate department for repair. Same with potholes, obstructions in the roadway, etc. It's all about increasing your value to the taxpayers and giving your management tools to fight for better wages and benefits.

Even your union reps would like the list of things that you do accomplish each day to increase, adding value to your position. A few bad acts by some wipe out a lot of attaboys, so keep adding value and selling yourself to the public. No jacka$$, we don't trim trees, we don't paint houses (anymore) and we don't sweep fu#king streets!! We enforce laws.. Its not my Fu#king job to pass on your stupid complaint about some trees which are not only protected by law but also technically in the county!!! Don't try to throw your "value to the citizens" crap on here either, you ain't the first person to complain about the way the police do things and you sure as hell won't be the last.. You think you know but you have no fu#king clue buddy. And for every closet f@g like you that complains about the mangroves (what, your boy toy break up with you and go to the mangroves??), you got ten tree huggers chaining themselves to those same trees. Bottom line is, if you were a real cop, which obviously you only wish you were, you would know that the police will always, in every situation , make someone mad. And by the way if you haven't noticed, the causeway has been greatly improved with a great deal of the trees cut back.

i'll bet your that same guy that crys and crys about the speeding but then your the first person to complain about the ticket you get!

04-19-2008, 05:48 AM
What an A$$

Even your union reps would like the list of things that you do accomplish each day to increase, adding value to your position. A few bad acts by some wipe out a lot of attaboys, so keep adding value and selling yourself to the public. No jacka$$, we don't trim trees, we don't paint houses (anymore) and we don't sweep fu#king streets!! We enforce laws.. Its not my Fu#king job to pass on your stupid complaint about some trees which are not only protected by law but also technically in the county!!! Don't try to throw your "value to the citizens" crap on here either, you ain't the first person to complain about the way the police do things and you sure as hell won't be the last.. You think you know but you have no fu#king clue buddy. And for every closet f@g like you that complains about the mangroves (what, your boy toy break up with you and go to the mangroves??), you got ten tree huggers chaining themselves to those same trees. Bottom line is, if you were a real cop, which obviously you only wish you were, you would know that the police will always, in every situation , make someone mad. And by the way if you haven't noticed, the causeway has been greatly improved with a great deal of the trees cut back.

i'll bet your that same guy that crys and crys about the speeding but then your the first person to complain about the ticket you get!

04-19-2008, 05:59 AM

I said "Request", not trim them youself.
Obviously Community-Oriented Policing has not yet made it to BPD.

If I would have said there was a a hooker in the bushes, you would be out with your Swiss Army knife going through those branches like a chainsaw on speed. I will properly phrase any future suggestion's in terms you can understand. and like you were told, your on the wrong fourm. obviously that is your hangout, not ours. If I'm on this fourm, that means I'm off duty.... I don't care what they are doing in the woods when I'm off duty so I'm not gonna REQUEST sh%t, esp for an a$$ like you... and while we're on the topic, why don't you loose the "holyer then thow" attitude next time you "request" something stupid. If your so concerned with it why don't you take it up with your elected officials, thats what they are for, thats NOT what the police are for... :idea:

04-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Man, that's a lot of macho badge heavy talk for rookies.

04-22-2008, 12:52 AM
Man, that's a lot of macho badge heavy talk for rookies. Macho badge heavy talk????? ooOOoOKkKk buddy, I know you just got promoted to the deep frier , but I really think Steve the midnight manager would be upset if he saw you on his McPuter. That computer is for serious fast food businees only :roll: