PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING INTO OFF DUTY COP'S CARS

04-10-2008, 05:46 AM
Law Enforcement Officers Private Cars Targeted

Chief David Rivero, University of Miami Police Department passes on the following alert for police officers especially in the Broward County area. They have had several vehicle burglaries at youth baseball fields of personal law enforcement cars. They target vehicles with FOP or PBA tags or emblems knowing that a officer will not bring their gun into the park. Recent incident in Weston where they didn't find the gun (it was in the door), however, they got credit cards that were used immediately in Palm Beach.

04-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Been happening for years.....anyone who puts one of those things on their tags is Crazy....you are still going to get stopped so have your ID ready.

04-10-2008, 10:12 PM

Chief David Rivero, University of Miami Police Department passes on the following alert for police officers especially in the Broward County area. They have had several vehicle burglaries at youth baseball fields of personal law enforcement cars. They target vehicles with FOP or PBA tags or emblems knowing that a officer will not bring their gun into the park. Recent incident in Weston where they didn't find the gun (it was in the door), however, they got credit cards that were used immediately in Palm Beach.

Why in the world would anyone advertise with that s h i t on their tag? Most of the time your wives, husbands, kids etc are in the car and unarmed anyway. Why not just put shoe polish on the car window saying "I am a dumb Cop?"Or just hang a sign on it and say vandalize me!

04-10-2008, 10:24 PM

What do you mean, will not bring their gun into the park?

Sounds like even the thugs are getting complacent.
Good thing I've got $$$ put away for my trip to Disney. :wink:

04-11-2008, 12:10 PM
I've heard that numerous leo's have been 21'd in Weston, what gives?

04-12-2008, 12:29 AM

What is a "personal law enforcement car"? Do you mean a personal vehicle? If you dumbazzes are stupid enough to leave your 0's in your POV, then you deserve what you get. I got a tip, either carry the gum w/you, leave it at home, or lock it in the trunk.

04-12-2008, 12:30 AM
that should be carry the gun...sorry

04-12-2008, 03:27 AM
that should be carry the gun...sorryHolly ebonics Batman