PDA

View Full Version : Please Stop--from the rest of us in Miami Dade

04-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Please stop doing police work, you guys take one step forward, and then twenty back. You guys and girls continue to drop the ball on everything. Bad arrest, bad chief, low pay, now all the kids arrested in Edison, they dropped the charge. Everyone is laughing

Please Please, STOP

04-09-2008, 11:32 PM
Well then maybe you guys should of help with the paperwork instead of being scared of your brass telling you to stay away from the area. If I remember what was those words said by that Capt. from the city "stay away from the school this is school board problem." If you don't have nothing nice to say here's an idea put your foot in your mouth.

04-09-2008, 11:55 PM
well i don't blame the officers, i blame the command staff which if full of zerossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and have no idea regarding police work. you know who you are

04-10-2008, 12:15 AM
Well then maybe you guys should of help with the paperwork instead of being scared of your brass telling you to stay away from the area. If I remember what was those words said by that Capt. from the city "stay away from the school this is school board problem." If you don't have nothing nice to say here's an idea put your foot in your mouth.Dude, you could never even come close to what the city of miami does everyday, i ve forgot more police work then your dept put together, Your right, we want to stay away, you guys and girls step on your d--- daily. Your dept. is well in route to coming apart, i know of a few as we speak that are bailing out, just the history in police work, Riots etc speaks for itself. YES WE WONT TO STAY AWAY, SO DOES EVERY POLICE DEPARTMENT IN MIAMI DADE. YOUR RIGHT.

04-10-2008, 12:56 AM
AMEN

04-10-2008, 01:16 AM
school police is a joke starting with the chief

04-10-2008, 01:26 AM
Well then maybe you guys should of help with the paperwork instead of being scared of your brass telling you to stay away from the area. If I remember what was those words said by that Capt. from the city "stay away from the school this is school board problem." If you don't have nothing nice to say here's an idea put your foot in your mouth.Dude, you could never even come close to what the city of miami does everyday, i ve forgot more police work then your dept put together, Your right, we want to stay away, you guys and girls step on your d--- daily. Your dept. is well in route to coming apart, i know of a few as we speak that are bailing out, just the history in police work, Riots etc speaks for itself. YES WE WONT TO STAY AWAY, SO DOES EVERY POLICE DEPARTMENT IN MIAMI DADE. YOUR RIGHT.
Did you write this all by yourself or did your brass told you what to write. And by the way it's not WE WONT TO STAY AWAY. it's WE WANT TO STAY AWAY. Also it wasn't school board that came out on tv looking like scary bitc@@@ on top of a chair holding a taser. And as far as what the city does everyday let me see ,complain about the chief driving a lexus, complain about what department is going to handled the new stadium off duty WHA,WHA,WHA and before I forget getting arrested for hitting girlsfriends, buying steriods by mail and last but not least handed each other up like the RAT who told IA about the guy who bought the steriods. You see I can go on forever about what the city does but then I wouldn't have time for myself. Maybe you should go cry to F.O.P about this BITC@@@.

04-10-2008, 01:32 AM
school police is a joke starting with the chiefWell our chief came from you as@ho@@.

04-10-2008, 03:18 AM
Dude, you could never even come close to what the city of miami does everyday, i ve forgot more police work then your dept put together, Your right, we want to stay away, you guys and girls step on your d--- daily. Your dept. is well in route to coming apart, i know of a few as we speak that are bailing out, just the history in police work, Riots etc speaks for itself. YES WE WONT TO STAY AWAY, SO DOES EVERY POLICE DEPARTMENT IN MIAMI DADE. YOUR RIGHT.[/quote]

It is clear you have not been a COP in the town for a long time. Just look at all the screw up that have occurred with every other department.

Stop hating on the school police or any police department. When 315's go out and countywide assistance is needed, you will always see cops comming. In this county we back each other up.

By, the way, I will say this again, we were backing up officers around this county without mutual aid. So, do your research and be thankfull for the 6,000 plus officers that work in this County.

And yes, I have been a COP for along time and continue to do police work with the school police and other agencies in this county. Real COPS don't hate on COPS.

The Phantom 8) 8)

04-10-2008, 12:05 PM
school police is a joke starting with the chiefWell our chief came from you as@ho@@.OUR WORST (GERLAD) WAS YOUR BEST, YOU COULD NOT FIND SOMEONE GOOD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR CHIEF

04-11-2008, 12:54 AM
school police is a joke starting with the chiefWell our chief came from you as@ho@@.OUR WORST (GERLAD) WAS YOUR BEST, YOU COULD NOT FIND SOMEONE GOOD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR CHIEFI'm sure you rather have Gerlad then the chief you have now the big T. You know the one who has you guys crying.

04-11-2008, 12:04 PM
yea, your right, he has me crying all the way to the bank, highest paid, 33% raise, yea i am crying, oh yea, we are hiring, since your dept is getting 07'd

05-09-2008, 12:42 AM
school police is a joke starting with the chiefWell our chief came from you as@ho@@.OUR WORST (GERLAD) WAS YOUR BEST, YOU COULD NOT FIND SOMEONE GOOD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR CHIEFI'm sure you rather have Gerlad then the chief you have now the big T. You know the one who has you guys crying.

But we aren't sitting and taking it sport. Asking Johnny T how much he is spending on lawyers fees. LOL And darling was affirmative action 100% and far from our best. But he is yours now. LMAO........ It's OK, I remember you guys saying how we responded in spite of the capt. and how glad you were we showed up. And you know what? We have a long proud tradition of saving county police agencies going back to 1980 when we stopped the crowd from burning down PSD head quarters. So you yell and we show up. always have, always will.

05-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Gerald Darling has never been a leader; he became an assistant chief at Miami PD because Timoney had no clue who he was. Just look at their Deputy Chief, he was also promoted to that position when Timoney arrived, with less than a year's experience as a Lt.

05-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Gerald Darling has never been a leader; he became an assistant chief at Miami PD because Timoney had no clue who he was. Just look at their Deputy Chief, he was also promoted to that position when Timoney arrived, with less than a year's experience as a Lt.

Based on your comment, I think you mean, Timoney has no clue,period.

05-16-2008, 02:54 AM

Based on your comment, I think you mean, Timoney has no clue,period.

Not defending Gerry, but he did make major. I know a capt. who retired when he heard about it. Didn't even clean out his desk.

05-16-2008, 03:01 AM
Yeah. I understand that the Major's test is pretty difficult.