PDA

View Full Version : Morgan LieFoemercial

04-09-2008, 05:59 AM
After watching the latest, I am completely convinced that Morgan is absolutely out of his mind. He should take it up a notch and get away from doing shows with David Craig and try Jerry Springer...he'd fit right in. I think he may have got knocked in the noggin by one of those Boomerangs! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

04-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Agree. The fuzzy math is just mind boggling. Best of all, the David Craig interview with that fine upstanding citizen made me think of Blue Lights.

04-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Agree. The fuzzy math is just mind boggling. Best of all, the David Craig interview with that fine upstanding citizen made me think of Blue Lights.

I even broke out a calculator trying to keep up having to pause the video and I still got lost. How many deputies does Santa Rosa have before and after we "let's say double that" subtract this quadrouple that... eye yie yie, what a loser! Does he think that he is talking to folks in a nursing home who can't hear or comprehend? I have never heard someone repeat themselves so many times trying to make a point in all my life. Sound like a freaking 185 pound parrot. :roll: :lol: :shock:

P/S Sam Hall is probably the biggest idiot on the Pensacola City Council I damn sure wouldn't want him being a backer of me. Claims some city worker cut his brake lines in his car in an assassination attempt or something crazy like that...WTF

P/SS David Craig could you please use closed captioning or subtitles the next time you do a "thug on the street" interview in his stunning wife beater T-shirt so we don't have to ask ourselves WTF did he just say? I'm thinking he said something like he didn't like Sheriff McNesby 'cause he put a dent in his crack slinging operation in Brownsville but not 100% sure 'cause I got a "D-" in Ebonics and an "F" in Primitave Cultures. (I knew I shouldn't have took those courses :shock: )

04-09-2008, 03:00 PM
It all made sense to me, Rex. Truth is a biatch.

04-09-2008, 03:21 PM
It all made sense to me, Rex. Truth is a biatch.

Like minds think alike....you, Morgan, and Thug on da Street. By the way, I ain't Rex but I may make you my Biatch!

04-09-2008, 04:37 PM
David Craig, all of a sudden you are very quiet. How about some clarification here.

The fact is that Santa Rosa has about 160 with about 100 in patrol.

Why does the video say they have more than Escambia?

04-09-2008, 07:05 PM
We got the numbers from Mary Johnson, Clerk of Court, Santa Rosa County.

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/srso.pdf

04-09-2008, 08:02 PM

All that shows is how many funded positions there are at SRCSO not how many deputies they actually have. Which, by the way, is still far fewer than ECSO's staffed positions.

Did you guys even try to get accurate Escambia County data?
No, y'all ran with unchecked info which was completely misinterpreted. Now Morgan is left standing by the roadside looking like an idiot....again. You guys are your own worst enemy. Crackheads are prone to less self-destructive behavior.

You see David, this is exactly the kind of stuff which has doomed Morgan's campaign from the start. You guys have achieved a zero credibility rating among anyone whose IQ is above 70.

I swear each video is like watching a speeding circus train derailing, tumbling and ejecting clowns in slow motion. You know...kind of sad yet still funny as hell.

Morgan's campaign is that clown car.

04-09-2008, 08:11 PM

All that shows is how many funded positions there are at SRCSO not how many deputies they actually have. Which, by the way, is still far fewer than ECSO's staffed positions.

Did you guys even try to get accurate Escambia County data?
No, y'all ran with unchecked info which was completely misinterpreted. Now Morgan is left standing by the roadside looking like an idiot....again. You guys are your own worst enemy. Crackheads are prone to less self-destructive behavior.

You see David, this is exactly the kind of stuff which has doomed Morgan's campaign from the start. You guys have achieved a zero credibility rating among anyone whose IQ is above 70.

I swear each video is like watching a speeding circus train derailing, tumbling and ejecting clowns in slow motion. You know...kind of sad yet still funny as hell.

Morgan's campaign is that clown car.[/quote

It would be funny if it wasn't about something as serious as this buffoon is running for Sheriff. I think the two Daves should go on the Letterman show for the stupidest pet trick...I guess they can't decide who is the biggest A$$.

04-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Nice long winded personal attack with no substance. OK Brainiac. The numbers are from the clerk as personnel disbursements and look right to me. And they look right to the voters who are going to elect David Morgan as our (and your) new sheriff. Care to explain how they "fund" that many more deputies for $55,000,000 less? Here's another question: What did you do with the money Ronniemac? And one more: Who is your new paid blogger?

04-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Nice long winded personal attack with no substance. OK Brainiac. The numbers are from the clerk as personnel disbursements and look right to me. And they look right to the voters who are going to elect David Morgan as our (and your) new sheriff. Care to explain how they "fund" that many more deputies for $55,000,000 less? Here's another question: What did you do with the money Ronniemac? And one more: Who is your new paid blogger?

You want substance?

The SRSO has 100 in patrol.
The ECSO has 237 in patrol.

The SRSO has 160 sworn LE total.

That is substance.

04-09-2008, 08:51 PM

Those seem to be total employee counts and not just the sworn.

04-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Here are the SR numbers as of 3/28/08:

ECSO Dep; this is the breakdown as of 3/28:

Total LE sworn:
Admin: 5
Lt's: 11
Sgt's: 30
Dep's: 127

Ct Security: 12

Total Detention:
Admin: 2
Lt's: 5
Sgt's: 5
Cpl's: 8
Dep's: 68

04-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the numbers. So as of 3/28, SRSO is

Total LE sworn: 173
Total CS Sworn: 12
Total CO Sworn: 88

SRSO Total Sworn: 273

Morgan is confusing the TOTAL EMPLOYEE COUNT with the TOTAL SWORN and then confusing TOTAL SWORN with TOTAL ASSIGNED TO PATROL.

Wow. That is a big boo boo by the Morgan camp. Were those mistakes made when doing ECSO budget analysis too?

04-09-2008, 09:21 PM
You guys are dumb. Now he won't air it.

04-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Now he won’t air it… Lol David Craig loves it.
Morgan will have to shoot another video, ching, ching…

04-09-2008, 09:53 PM
David will do it pro bono. He does all the editting and shooting for free.

04-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Care to name yourself SR Deputy? We hear you are wrong. And are you saying that the Clerk's document is a lie? The whole point to this drill is DON'T LOOK TOO CLOSELY AT MCNESBY'S BUDGET. BECAUSE TOO MUCH MONEY IS UNEXPLAINABLY MISSING. Morgan will air it because it's true. What have you done with all our money Ronniemac.

04-09-2008, 10:14 PM
The only thing confusing is what happened to all our tax dollars that have disappeared into Ronniemac's treasure chest? What did you do with all the money Ronniemac? Morgan will air it cause it's true.

04-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Ronniemac could straighten out all this confusion with an independent audit. Something he hasn't had there. Audits with accountant relatives in the loop don't count.

04-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Care to name yourself SR Deputy? We hear you are wrong. And are you saying that the Clerk's document is a lie? The whole point to this drill is DON'T LOOK TOO CLOSELY AT MCNESBY'S BUDGET. BECAUSE TOO MUCH MONEY IS UNEXPLAINABLY MISSING. Morgan will air it because it's true. What have you done with all our money Ronniemac.

No, but I invite you to do what I did; Get the current radio number roster and count each name.

04-09-2008, 10:30 PM
And are you saying that the Clerk's document is a lie?

My guess is the clerk's document counts every funded position, sworn and non-sworn. I don't know about that, but I do know how to count names on a roster.

04-09-2008, 11:00 PM
You are incorrect. You are living in your own little world and are afraid of the truth. When David Morgan is Sheriff he will deal with all you bad cops. The public record shows that Santa Rosa has 150,000 deputies and 180 citizens. That is 833.33 deputies for every citizen. They do all that on a two dollar budget. They are bigger than the Coast Guard and almost as big as the military police unit the future Sheriff Morgan commanded. Those are the FACTS!!!!!!!!! They are better at managing money!!!!! They have more officers on the street. They are so good that they also fund the dog pound in Santa Rosa, contribute to road improvements and have their own boomerang range and boomerang throw/no throw simulator. Laugh now but your day is done. If you had a Master's degree you would see it all very plainly. When David Morgan is Sheriff, you will all be dealt with properly you dirty no good cops. Did I mention the David Morgan loves cops and you should support him?

04-10-2008, 12:15 AM

Already looking to make a hit list?

04-10-2008, 02:17 AM
You sure like to ignore the facts. Morgan's core argument about the money is right on target. Look at Mobile. Subtract some judges and District Attys. from the Law and Order budget and you have about 53 million dollars being enough for Mobile County which has a population of 400,000. A third larger than Escambia. How is it that McNesby says he needs 86 million and can't pay his people a decent wage? Morgan is fighting for you and all you can do is ignore the truth. He'll get more votes than you imagine. You don't deserve deserve a leader of his stature.

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/mobile.pdf

What has McNesby done with all the money?

04-10-2008, 02:42 AM
Is it not true that David Craig was asked to leave the Sheriff's Office Res program

04-10-2008, 02:44 AM
He aired it LOLLOLLOL~!!!

04-10-2008, 04:01 AM
http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/CPC.html

04-10-2008, 05:08 AM
http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/CPC.html

McNesby is truly pouring our tax dollars down the drain. That MBA of Morgan's will come in handy.

04-10-2008, 05:34 AM
guys, what Morgan is betting on is that the average citizen will not know any better and will not follow up investigating this bad information. He is betting that they will see his lies and be so mad that they vote out mcnesby and vote for him. He is betting that with his lies he will look like the hero here. There needs to be a way to allow the public to see his bad information so the public realizes he is as bad as mcnesby.

04-10-2008, 06:04 AM
guys, what Morgan is betting on is that the average citizen will not know any better and will not follow up investigating this bad information. He is betting that they will see his lies and be so mad that they vote out mcnesby and vote for him. He is betting that with his lies he will look like the hero here. There needs to be a way to allow the public to see his bad information so the public realizes he is as bad as mcnesby.

The info above your post has 6 linked sources. Escambia & Santa Rosa Counties Sheriffs budgets from the Clerks of Court. Mobile Sheriff budget from the Mobile Commission. Population figures from the respective county websites. Are you saying that the government is publishing false documents? The Morgan campaign stands by our data unless the underlying documents can be shown to be false. Which government issued documents are you questioning in reference to the comparison chart? http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/CPC.html

FYI, the traditional way to get to the truth is public debate. Why not encourage the Sheriff or the other candidates to meet with David in public to debate the issues?

04-10-2008, 06:23 AM
Is it not true that David Craig was asked to leave the Sheriff's Office Res program

David Craig in his EARLY Blue Lights days was also a Reserve Deputy with ECSO. Craig was doing one of his shows when he heard on his scanner of a high speed chase was in progress. Davey decided to participate in the pursuit. Davey filmed himself chasing the suspect and while doing so actually passed a unmarked car (on a double line mind you) driven by an investigator who did have a blue light on his dash and was also in the pursuit. Sheriff Charlie Johnson (the squirrel monkey that he was) actually recognized that Craig was more squirrely than he was and after watching the video of Craig's famous Sat. night show/joke and decided to release him from the Reserves and he has been an outcast and a "copwannabe" ever since! He has somewhat of an ax to grind which is compounded by the fast that he is as crazy as Morgan is!

04-10-2008, 06:24 AM

David Craig in his EARLY Blue Lights days was also a Reserve Deputy with ECSO. Craig was doing one of his shows when he heard on his scanner of a high speed chase was in progress. Davey decided to participate in the pursuit. Davey filmed himself chasing the suspect and while doing so actually passed a unmarked car (on a double line mind you) driven by an investigator who did have a blue light on his dash and was also in the pursuit. Sheriff Charlie Johnson (the squirrel monkey that he was) actually recognized that Craig was more squirrely than he was and after watching the video of Craig's famous Sat. night show/joke and decided to release him from the Reserves and he has been an outcast and a "copwannabe" ever since! He has somewhat of an ax to grind which is compounded by the fast that he is as crazy as Morgan is!

04-10-2008, 11:33 AM

The info above your post has 6 linked sources. Escambia & Santa Rosa Counties Sheriffs budgets from the Clerks of Court. Mobile Sheriff budget from the Mobile Commission. Population figures from the respective county websites. Are you saying that the government is publishing false documents? The Morgan campaign stands by our data unless the underlying documents can be shown to be false. Which government issued documents are you questioning in reference to the comparison chart? http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/CPC.html

FYI, the traditional way to get to the truth is public debate. Why not encourage the Sheriff or the other candidates to meet with David in public to debate the issues?

David Craig,

You are using numbers that can NOT be accurately compared to each other. To report the Total Cost of Law Enforcement for each County you need to include the budgets for the Police Departments in the counties as well. In other words, you are using the entire county population but not the entire Law Enforcement costs for the county.[Note1] Thus, your cost per citizen comparison is severely flawed.

For example, this inaccurate comparison is very evident in Mobile County, where you have 10 Police Departments (not including the Airport Police). Just the Mobile PD adds another 514 sworn and $41 million in budget costs (2006 figures). The Mobile County Sheriff's Office budget may seem lower per citizen but not when you factor in all the PDs. These PDs greatly reduce the Sheriff's operating costs in the respective jurisdictions (with the obvious exceptions of Sheriff specific services such as Court Security, Warrants, Civil Process, etc.).

If you want accurate figures for any given county, you must add the SO budget and all PD budgets and then divide that total by the county population.

MOBILE COUNTY
Mobile County Sheriff’s Office
Bayou La Batre Police Department
Chickasaw Police Department
Citronelle Police Department
Creola Police Department
Dauphin Island Police Department
Mobile Police Department
Mount Vernon Police Department
Prichard Police Department
Saraland Police Department
Satsuma Police Department

ESCAMBIA COUNTY
Escambia County Sheriff’s Office
Pensacola Police Department

SANTA ROSA COUNTY
Santa Rosa Sheriff’s Office
Gulf Breeze Police Department
Milton Police Department

While I am not accusing you of purposely misleading people I do find that many of your statistical and analytical comparisons are just as flawed as this one.

[Note1] You cannot factor out the populations in the PD jurisdictions since the Sheriff does provide some level of service (as mentioned above) to all citizens in a county and that can't really be quantified thus you must factor in the PD costs.

04-11-2008, 12:54 AM
I spotted a stolen car from a dealership on Navy Blvd., called it in and followed the suspect car at about 25 mph until 2 marked units arrived. Then dropped back to #3. **** Jensma was #1. The bad guy went high speed when the Blue Lights came on. There was almost no traffic on Gulf Beach. My passenger videoed the pursuit. Like it or not I was a cop. The car I passed with a blue light on the dash was a POV and was crawling along Gulf Beach Highway. The stolen car and the 2 primary units were way ahead of my vehicle and out of sight. I arrived after the stolen car stopped. No accident. No injuries. Bad guys went to jail.

04-11-2008, 01:09 AM
Hmmmm...what was the policy on off duty reserve officers in unmarked cars engaging in a pursuit, or any other active law enforcement work ?

04-11-2008, 03:03 AM
I spotted a stolen car from a dealership on Navy Blvd., called it in and followed the suspect car at about 25 mph until 2 marked units arrived. Then dropped back to #3. . Jensma was #1. The bad guy went high speed when the Blue Lights came on. There was almost no traffic on Gulf Beach. My passenger videoed the pursuit. Like it or not I was a cop. The car I passed with a blue light on the dash was a POV and was crawling along Gulf Beach Highway. The stolen car and the 2 primary units were way ahead of my vehicle and out of sight. I arrived after the stolen car stopped. No accident. No injuries. Bad guys went to jail.

And "Sheriff Charlie Johnson BOOTED my MonkeyA$$ out of the Reserves" ...you forgot that sentence dingaling!

P/S You passed Investigator Ted Roundy who was in his PLAIN Sheriff's Office vehicle not a POV. Maybe he was driving safe and slowed when he saw some idiot coming up on his bumper and began to pass him!

04-11-2008, 03:12 AM
I spotted a stolen car from a dealership on Navy Blvd., called it in and followed the suspect car at about 25 mph until 2 marked units arrived. Then dropped back to #3. . Jensma was #1. The bad guy went high speed when the Blue Lights came on. There was almost no traffic on Gulf Beach. My passenger videoed the pursuit. Like it or not I was a cop. The car I passed with a blue light on the dash was a POV and was crawling along Gulf Beach Highway. The stolen car and the 2 primary units were way ahead of my vehicle and out of sight. I arrived after the stolen car stopped. No accident. No injuries. Bad guys went to jail.

You did right to call in a stolen vehicle up until you joined the chase. That was wrong. There is no excuse. (How the hell did you know it was stolen unless you were out doing "police work" or something or driving along with a radio and heard a bolo and went to look for it? Lots of questions.)

However, that does not matter. How about you answer the questions about the crazy numbers you and Morgan are throwing around. The SRSO numbers and the LEA/Cost ratios that you have been called out on.

04-11-2008, 03:39 AM

You did right to call in a stolen vehicle up until you joined the chase. That was wrong. There is no excuse. (How the hell did you know it was stolen unless you were out doing "police work" or something or driving along with a radio and heard a bolo and went to look for it? Lots of questions.)

However, that does not matter. How about you answer the questions about the crazy numbers you and Morgan are throwing around. The SRSO numbers and the LEA/Cost ratios that you have been called out on.

I saw them steal it. And if that was Ted Roundy's car. Oh well. It still was crawling. And when somebody stole Ted Roundy's unmarked car on another day, I found that one too. Ask Jim Lowman. Maybe he can forgive me for passing him.

04-11-2008, 03:42 AM
As to the above concerns. We already did respond. You just don't like our response. Here are some more numbers for your consideration.

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/love.html

04-11-2008, 03:52 AM
And who found the Baldwin County cruiser when you and that idiot Baldwin deputy got jacked?

That incident restored my belief in God. I always heard that God looks after children and idiots but didn't believe it. You guys not getting killed proved it.

04-11-2008, 04:19 AM
As to the above concerns. We already did respond. You just don't like our response. Here are some more numbers for your consideration.

Having looked through the contribution lists, I have to agree that McNesby does have mostly corporations and lapdogs and some people that just have money and seem to give to whom ever the incumbant is... so I do smell an upset as the people want change. Also, many on the list for McNesby have said secretly that they gave to get promoted or because they felt they had to do so -- but they don't like him and won't vote for him.

04-11-2008, 04:21 AM
And who found the Baldwin County cruiser when you and that idiot Baldwin deputy got jacked?

That incident restored my belief in God. I always heard that God looks after children and idiots but didn't believe it. You guys not getting killed proved it.

I saw that and the deputy let the POS look through his bag for his ID after all sorts of signals had already been sent that something was not right. The deputy was too busy showing off for the camera to pay attention to what was going on.

The video is funny as hell since nobody got hurt... the camera flying out the window is the funniest part.

04-11-2008, 04:22 AM

I can't find a response.

04-11-2008, 04:52 AM
"OK, let's see if an outsider has this straight. All you "leo" types are
bragging about Craig being canned for getting involved in a car chase while
not on duty? This violated some policy? And he's a whacko, whatever.

But not that long ago all of you were rushing to the defense of Dix,
Sullivan, etc., etc.

Now how much did Craig cost the citizens of Escambia County? And how much
has Dix, Sullivan, etc., etc., cost the citizens of Escambia County?

And Craig was asked to leave, but Dix, Sullivan, etc., etc., stayed?

Obviously you must have to be a sworn leo from Escambia County to get that
logic. What is scary is that it makes perfect sense to all of you."

04-11-2008, 05:11 AM

I saw that and the deputy let the POS look through his bag for his ID after all sorts of signals had already been sent that something was not right. The deputy was too busy showing off for the camera to pay attention to what was going on.

The video is funny as hell since nobody got hurt... the camera flying out the window is the funniest part.

Thanks to the above poster but no need to defend me. I can take these people on by myself. And about the carjacking. Day before Thanksgiving in 1991. So how does the Mobile County deputy screwing up reflect badly on (reporter) me? By the way, the video which I shot while being robbed was recovered and gave us mug shots that resulted in the capture of the carjackers. After that I rode with Prichard for a full year where I was always deputized and could protect myself a little better. Today we are not engaged in a popularity contest. I am genuinely trying to better your agency with the introduction of new leadership. If another candidate gets the win, so be it. I just hope it's not Ron McNesby. And if it is David Morgan, you'll find that he's a much more capable leader than you have been led to believe.

04-11-2008, 12:55 PM

Thanks to the above poster but no need to defend me. I can take these people on by myself. And about the carjacking. Day before Thanksgiving in 1991. So how does the Mobile County deputy screwing up reflect badly on (reporter) me? By the way, the video which I shot while being robbed was recovered and gave us mug shots that resulted in the capture of the carjackers. After that I rode with Prichard for a full year where I was always deputized and could protect myself a little better. Today we are not engaged in a popularity contest. I am genuinely trying to better your agency with the introduction of new leadership. If another candidate gets the win, so be it. I just hope it's not Ron McNesby. And if it is David Morgan, you'll find that he's a much more capable leader than you have been led to believe.

I was not defending you. You share some of the blame too.

04-11-2008, 04:49 PM
So how does the Mobile County deputy screwing up reflect badly on (reporter) me?

In an earlier post you claimed to be a cop...when the chit hits the fan you're a reporter again?

The "deputy screwing up" was the very reason that many of us who didn't fall into the catagory of squirrel or hot dog didn't want you on our calls. There are enough problems to deal with on calls without having to worry about your interference, ie interrogating our witnesses/suspects, lighting us up with your camera so we could be seen in Alabama, etc, etc, etc.

04-12-2008, 03:43 AM
You turkeys are brain dead. When he was riding with the Mobile S.O. in 1991 he was just on a ride along as a reporter. Here in Escambia when he spotted the people stealing the car was in later years when he was in the Reserves. People often have different roles at different times in their lives. Is that really too hard for you sh*t for brains McNesby suck ups to comprehend?

04-12-2008, 03:47 AM
So how does the Mobile County deputy screwing up reflect badly on (reporter) me?

In an earlier post you claimed to be a cop...when the chit hits the fan you're a reporter again?

The "deputy screwing up" was the very reason that many of us who didn't fall into the catagory of squirrel or hot dog didn't want you on our calls. There are enough problems to deal with on calls without having to worry about your interference, ie interrogating our witnesses/suspects, lighting us up with your camera so we could be seen in Alabama, etc, etc, etc.

Nobody cares what you secret police proponents care about. you took an oath to protect the fee press. It doesn''t matter a hill of crap whether you want him or any other reporter there or not. If the press gets in the way load them up if they won't back off. Otherwise suck it up and do your job which includes defending the whole constitution. Not just the parts in it that you like.

04-12-2008, 05:29 AM
He's got the mcnesby suck ups part right. Keeping the news people clammed up is how mcnesby has gotten away with his crap for as long as he has. By supporting the jamming up of any reporter you are playing into mcmorons strong suit. I think he meant "free" press. Something you people have never experienced or tolerated. It's helped Harry keep you under his boot.

04-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Craig is not a reporter. Reporters are unbaised, research the facts, and present it to people to make their own decisions. I like how he interviewed Marcus at Oakwood Terrace. It made me tear up a little that he doesn't like the po-po.

04-12-2008, 10:54 PM
You are correct. He is a propagandist, not a reporter. That is why the PNJ and WEAR and INWeekly don't listen to him.

04-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Like Harry or not, morgan is an idiot and needs to go!!!!!!!!!

04-13-2008, 01:01 AM
Sheriff David Morgan. Get used to it. Harry is already gone. They just haven't told him yet. 135 days to the primary. The voters will tell him then.

04-13-2008, 02:37 AM
You are correct. He is a propagandist, not a reporter. That is why the PNJ and WEAR and INWeekly don't listen to him.
I don't know how you think things work in the news business but those outfits have their own reporters. It's the people who decide what reporters they trust. InWeekly has covered some of the same "controversial" stories that RNN News looks into. Jail deaths among the mentally ill, Wisconsin hunting crimes. Anywhere else in this country they'd be covered by all news agencies. The PNJ and WEAR are afraid of their own shadows. That's why the sheriff has gotten away with so much here. No checks and balances. You should complain less about reporters and more about yourself. By supporting the sheriff and his campaign of corruption kept secret, you are to blame as much as RM. It ain't propaganda if it's true. Think about it this way. We live in"paradise." White sand beaches, fresh seafood, small town America at it's potential best. Yet nobody brings a decent sized business here and as many people leave as move here. Why? The massive corruption that your county government has inflicted on the populace and the economy. Who is the biggest culprit? The sheriff. So he sucks. You are a turd for supporting the corruption. And any reporter that has the guts to shed light on the king of turds is doing the right thing. End of story.

04-13-2008, 03:41 AM
What about the Navy base? Several million spent in growth this year alone. Gulf Ppower expanding ... Solutia expanding ...etc .... I guess no-one told Navy Federal Credit Union about this as they have now invested over 300 million on their 9 mile road complex with more expansion coming.... your facts suck Craig. More like your myths.

04-13-2008, 09:23 AM
Facts are facts whether they suck or not. There has been no growth in the county since 2000 and none in the city since the 60's. Businesses leave and shut down here all the time. There has been no net growth of any consequence. Expansions are not NEW BUSINESSES coming to town. Ignore reality all you want. You can't blame Craig or Morgan for the truth. Corruption and brain dead suckups like you are the reason for this county being so clusterfuc*ed. Unless this is hell itself, nothing bad lasts forever. A man ought to know his limitations. RM's teflon is wearing as thin as your weak arguments.

04-13-2008, 09:29 AM
And by the way deputy know it all, the Navy isn't a new business either and last time I checked the OCS left town. Maybe they didn't want to train our Navy leaders of the future in such a sea of corruption. That was a big loss to the community and canceled out your mentioned gains. The post said "nobody brings a decent sized business here." That fact remains unchallenged by your empty and hostile rhetoric.

04-13-2008, 11:50 AM
The signs remind me of who you really are.

04-13-2008, 02:23 PM

Even using David Craig and the word REPORTER in the same sentence is bad English. He is about as much of a reporter as Hitler was a Christian.

04-13-2008, 09:29 PM
You dont see the forest for the tree's Craig. True OCS bailed but in its place million of dollars have been spent to expand, renew, build up infastructure, and so forth on the base for 3,000 to 5,000 US Marines to train here. I guess trading several hundred for several thousand personal doesnt sound like a good trade to you? Guess who does the majority of that construction on base, locals. NFCU $300 million plus invested doesnt sound good either. Guess who they employ, locals as well. NFCU has to hire presonal almost every day to meet their needs. Im sure I could locate several other companies purchasing land or settling up contracts in the area if you would like, but it appears you only like the facts or myths you make up. At this point i dont care who wins as long as its not Morgan. I truely hope you piss off enough people with your crap that you have to move to a far off land some where the hell else that needs saving so you can earn your wings. Your non stop bs is starting to smell worse than the water treatment plant, oh yeah millions are being spent to move that place as well but in your logic all those jobs dont count either.

04-14-2008, 05:21 AM
You have failed to respond to the one comment that can have no adequate response. Companies don't move here. The population is flatlined. Why? Corruption is rampant. Not a myth and has nothing to do with Craig or Morgan. You can throw your smoke and mirrors line of military, solutia, etc. crap all you like. It ain't no myth that we pay the highest millage rate in Florida and get sweet nothing but rich politicians in return.

04-14-2008, 05:57 AM
It's time people got pissed off. They should be pissed off about being robbed by corruption. Whoever you are spouting the company line, it won't resonate with the voters. They know you by your deeds. You've reached the limits of your ability to screw people and have them put up with it. The public is being taxed to death 133 days to the primary. Bubba are you in for a big surprise.

04-14-2008, 06:43 AM

Even using David Craig and the word REPORTER in the same sentence is bad English. He is about as much of a reporter as Hitler was a Christian.

He sure seems to have your attention since all you talk about is him and Morgan. It's a sign that you are on the decline. Big time.

04-14-2008, 12:20 PM
And I am sure big businesses don't come to our area because of corruption. You are living in a fantasy land if you believe that and think Morgan can fix it.

04-14-2008, 01:24 PM

He sure seems to have your attention since all you talk about is him and Morgan. It's a sign that you are on the decline. Big time.

I think the reason so many people comment is because they are scared that there are these lunatics among us that are running around when they should be institutionalized instead of playing TV reporter and running for Sheriff.

04-14-2008, 05:05 PM
WEll said...

04-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Of course they do. Everybody wanting to raise deputy pay, expose corruption and restore deputy rights should be locked up for the good of the community. No need to respond to their facts. Just call them squirrels and nuts and ignore them. Maybe they'll go away.

04-15-2008, 12:44 AM
What facts?

04-15-2008, 09:50 AM
What facts?

The FACT that they are crazier than a Football Bat ! :lol:

DDG
04-15-2008, 03:32 PM
Businesses don't come here ..because the Sheriff is corrupt??? His corruption has ZERO to do with businesses not coming here. It has to do with us (County Commissioners)not investing into industry that would support industrial jobs... instead we have relied on tourism to sustain us.
Yet....
We passed on Six Flags
We passed on a Cruise ship
We passed on the Casino's that are now in Biloxi
We passed on the international airport that is now in Panama City.

Most of all we have passed on our future, but it has nothing to do with Ronnie Mac. Now before you label me a "McNugget" let me tell you , there is no one that i detest more than that man.. but the facts are the facts. I`m for Morgan in the Primary and Scapecchi in the General.

04-16-2008, 01:58 AM
OK. You are right on all of the above but the Sheriff's bloated budget keeps taxes way high here ard that keeps everybody away. Business too.

04-16-2008, 05:35 AM
Your right DDG...the city council scrweed us over as well. Weve lost millions on that port because the dumbasses didnt want to mess up our "beautiful?" bay. Or sign a 5-10 year contract that pays out a 1 million a year plus to use the port...which it is designed for? Lets just tear the port down and put up some 5 million dollar houses like levin's on the muscoge wharf to get destroyed by another hurricane.

04-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Your right DDG...the city council scrweed us over as well. Weve lost millions on that port because the dumbasses didnt want to mess up our "beautiful?" bay. Or sign a 5-10 year contract that pays out a 1 million a year plus to use the port...which it is designed for? Lets just tear the port down and put up some 5 million dollar houses like levin's on the muscoge wharf to get destroyed by another hurricane.

Hurricane? Where are the cameras? Get out of my way! How does my hair look? -- Harry

04-16-2008, 02:06 PM

Hurricane? Where are the cameras? Get out of my way! How does my hair look? -- Harry

That is funny but I know that ain't Harry because Harry is bald!