PDA

View Full Version : College classes at the swamp

04-06-2008, 06:05 PM
Im gratefull that we are allowed to take the courses for college at our agency but how about moving them somewhere besides the range. Its going to be real nice parking out in the swamp after this last week. We have lots of alternative places to take classes at with a better environment for learning. Just about every sub has a conference room and you would not have to wade up to the door.

04-06-2008, 11:06 PM
And how much is the agency going to reimburse you for? Probably about $1100 a semester if you take 4 classes. Water boots are about 12 bucks at Wal-Mart. Why do we whine so much!?!?!?!? Also, last time I checked there are sidewalks leading to each classroom, maybe you should try that option. Find something else to cry about because I'm not being very sympathetic at the moment.

Thank goodness for the rain, my yard needed it.

04-07-2008, 01:05 AM
Back off the rage and try applying some common sense here. I dont think the first poster was whining, only stating that there are better locations to serve the same purpose. Lets face it we have college classes with the gunfire going on right outside. Not that im blaming them becasue after all it is a pistol range! Would it make sense to have college classes at a location with a parking lot? Do we have some locations that would be more suitable available? I too would think that any of the subs have enough space to accomidate classes. Of course you might be right guest #2. When USF builds the new campus off I4 maybe theyll follow your mindset and have only grass fields to park in and lease the land to expand Tenerocs shooting facility.