PDA

View Full Version : Tough City

04-04-2008, 07:47 PM
I hear Miami is on of the toughest cities to police. Only other tougher city I hear is Miami Gardens. What you guys think. How mean are the streets of Miami?

04-05-2008, 12:29 AM
WE WOULDN'T KNOW...WE'RE "MIAMI BEACH". WE ARE ACROSS THE BAY FROM MIAMI AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR DEPARTMENT OR MIAMI GARDENS (THANK GOD).

04-05-2008, 02:26 AM
Try Hialeah, they say blacks are bad but what about hispanics? I know I work there, and by the way... I'm hispanic!

04-05-2008, 04:56 AM
Yeah, I could tell by the way you structured the sentence.

04-07-2008, 01:19 PM
You actually bring up part of the problem. Most of our younger officers think they are tough and walk around like the department owes them something becuase they have never been tested. I can hear you whiners now..."shows what you know, I had a foot chase the other day and I caught him and everything!" That is not being tested! They day some of you babies are in a fight for your life, and someone who you talk crap about comes in and saves your arse, you might start to realize it is "US VS. THEM". In the mean time, enjoy complaining about everything and how tough you have it....it's a matter of time.

04-07-2008, 10:26 PM
I wonder if MBPD did not exist, if most of you guys could have been PO eslewhere. Because most of you are quick to bring up the negative(s) of other agencies. And probably wouldn't survive or be able to handle really police work/ load.

04-08-2008, 05:08 AM
YEAH WHAT THE ABOVE PERSON SAID ITS EASY TO WORK ALOT OF OFF DUITED AND MAKE ALL THE MONEY BUT CAN YOU MAKE IT IN THE HOOD MIAMI GARDENS ?

04-08-2008, 11:09 PM
I wonder if MBPD did not exist, if most of you guys could have been PO eslewhere. Because most of you are quick to bring up the negative(s) of other agencies. And probably wouldn't survive or be able to handle really police work/ load.
THOSE PEOPLE BARELY CUT IT IN OUR DEPARTMENT...MIAMI GARDENS??? HA, YEAH RIGHT!

07-02-2008, 01:36 PM
i think they can. pinecrest, coral gables, uh...think that is it :)

07-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Try Hialeah, they say blacks are bad but what about hispanics? I know I work there, and by the way... I'm hispanic!

Hmmmmm :? I am a little confused when you compare blks (race) to hispanics (not a race)(culture/ethinicity) because you have alot of blk hispanics. Hey I am blk hispanic (La costa de nicaragua).

Pls get educated my fellow latino. You make us hispanic people look bad.

Be safe. :D