PDA

View Full Version : Gas prices and evidence

Hcso Deputy
04-04-2008, 02:37 PM
With the price of gas going up and all the driving that us deputies due I think we need to start thinking about ways of cutting our cost. My Idea is this, When we have a small amount of money that needs to be impounded do it at the district no drive all the way to evidence. This is just silly. If I am impounding a lost wallet or purse and it has a dollar in I spend % dollars in gas driving back and forth to Evidence. Also lets come up with a secure Dope at the district as well.
With gas prices rising and no hope in sight we need to come up with some ways to cut our costs.

04-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Hey if it helps someone out who is putting together a suggestion we have a room in each of the districts at TPD which has locking cabinets and a full size us postal servicemail box. any evidence that fits can be placed into the mail box, which is of course secure. Bigger evidence does in the cabnets and is locked, you then place the key into the mail box The evidence is collected around every 24 hours. We can out drugs cash and any evidence except for firearms which do have to be placed into the evidence section at 34th street.

Hope this helps, and if you want to stop by and take a look I am sure that we would be glad to show you

Be safe !

Tampa Cop

04-05-2008, 12:16 AM
If I am impounding a lost wallet or purse and it has a dollar in I spend % dollars in gas driving back and forth to Evidence. Also lets come up with a secure Dope at the district as well.

Can you say Madeido???????????????????????????????

04-05-2008, 12:53 AM
can u say "over-reaction" to an isolated incident that can still occur if someone wants to.

04-05-2008, 01:11 AM
I say we should show the sheriff we are team players and tell him we don't want a raise this year....That will help off set the gas prices.

04-06-2008, 12:15 AM
sure thing. tell him your name and tell him you are the one deputy willing to pass on your raise. by the way what was your name.....?

04-06-2008, 12:51 AM
I fell bad for the D3 guys.. :?