PDA

View Full Version : Boynton Hiring??

04-04-2008, 04:09 AM
I was wondering if your agency is hiring by chance?? Ive been with PBSO since 2001 as an explorer and since 2006 as a paid Cadet. They offered me sponsorship to the academy with the catch that I will be placed in corrections for a minimum of two years. No guarantee that I will ever see the road. Totally changed the policy on us mid process. My passion isnt in corrections and for good reason.

04-05-2008, 04:14 AM
That's B.S. - don't fall for the trap. Call our recruiter - 742-6182. I think we have an opening or two, but they don't last long. Good luck!

04-06-2008, 04:07 AM
I was wondering if your agency is hiring by chance?? Ive been with PBSO since 2001 as an explorer and since 2006 as a paid Cadet. They offered me sponsorship to the academy with the catch that I will be placed in corrections for a minimum of two years. No guarantee that I will ever see the road. Totally changed the policy on us mid process. My passion isnt in corrections and for good reason.

I work for PBSO and that is total BS. They do not require people to go into corrections. Stop stiring the POT.

04-06-2008, 04:16 AM
That's B.S. - don't fall for the trap. Call our recruiter - 742-6182. I think we have an opening or two, but they don't last long. Good luck!

I will find info out for you with the change in your position. Where were u a cadet? Just give me a hint and I'll know who to 10-5 the information to.

04-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Its funny that people think that because they are an employee they know whats up. When i hear these words come from supervisors in HR and majors and the colonel, i tend to believe it. So why dont you start asking around. Im still with the SO.

04-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Now granted its still not in writing so until then its up in the air. it would be nice to know the realistic possibility that this will happen.

04-06-2008, 11:54 PM
Now granted its still not in writing so until then its up in the air. it would be nice to know the realistic possibility that this will happen.

I don't think it will happen. I am going to find out tomorrow and post the 14 here.