PDA

View Full Version : SCHOOL POLICE BUDGET CUTS

04-03-2008, 03:42 AM
SO WHEN DOES THE COUNTY TAKES OVER SCHOOL BOARD ANY WORD OR UPDATES

04-03-2008, 05:00 AM
I wish!

04-03-2008, 10:05 PM
NO YOU FOOL, I DONT MEAN TAKING OVER YOU DEPT. I ACTUALLY MEAN GETTING RID OF SCHOOL POLICE PERIOD . SO THE COUNTY OFFICERS COULD TAKE OVER THE SCHOOLS

04-04-2008, 12:42 AM
WHY GET RID OF US??? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD DO MY JOB???

YOU PROBABLY HANDLE THREE CALLS A DAY AND NO REPORT FIVE!!! DON'T BE FOOLED, ASTRONAUT, THIS IS ROCKET SCIENCE, THIS IS'NT THREE CHIMPS GUIDING A SPACE MISSION TO THE MOON...
ARROGANT ****KHEAD!!!!

NOW THE OFFICERS THAT HAVE LEFT THIS DEPARTMENT TO GO TO OTHER DEPARTMENTS (PROBABLY YOURS) ARE EXCELLING AT AN INCREDIBLE PACE!!! WATCH YOUR BACK...AND YOUR JOB AND BE QUICK ABOUT IT, BEFORE YOU HAVE SOME OF THEIR SMALL SOLDIERS SWIMMING IN YOUR AAASSSSS! :devil:

04-04-2008, 12:27 PM
i guess you move at a slow pace, that's the reason you still working at school board police. all good officers leave school board police.

04-04-2008, 07:16 PM
funny haha let all laugh, but you still work for school police and probably are not at the pace on any other realllllllllllllllllllllll dept. (b d p )

04-05-2008, 07:53 PM
I GUESS SINCE YOU ARE AT SLOW PACE OFFICER , YOU HAVE NO OPTION OTHER THE USE MAMMA JOKES. GET A REAL POLICE JOB YOU CRAYOLA POPO. QRX ATTENTION ALL UNIT 3/34 SCHOOL CAFETERIA 1-4 YEAR OLD THROWING GERBER BOTTLES (PLASTIC) AT EACH OTHER, WAIT DON'T FORGET TO BRING BIBS AND DIAPERS. WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SCHOOL POPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

04-05-2008, 09:16 PM
YOU KNOW, YOU REALLY SHOULD LEARN PROPER GRAMMAR AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE... TRUTH BE TOLD, I DO RESORT TO MOMMA JOKES FROM TIME TO TIME, I AM PRETTY PROUD OF IT, ALTHOUGH IN A MATCH OF WITS AGAINST YOU, MY EFFORTS WOULD PROBABLY BE SPILLED MILK, SO SAD.

I AM TEMPTED TO GIVE YOU MY 13 QTH...BUT REVEAL MY TRUE IDENTITY, I CANNOT DO...BUT PERHAPS MY PRINCESS ONE DAY...

04-05-2008, 09:52 PM
crayola cop

04-06-2008, 02:42 PM
you lost aventura, key biscayne, sunny isles, miami gardens, pinecrest, doral,..........

what makes you think you could handle or bizness. brown clowns with a gun. thats all you are. while broward takes over cities, you lose them.

damnn you guys suuck

04-06-2008, 10:10 PM
YOU BOTH NEED TO COME WORK FOR MIAMI GARDENS TO SEE HOW REAL POLICE OFFICERS HANDLE CALLS

04-07-2008, 04:56 AM
Yeah he/she is correct. Miami Gardens does handle calls after the crime is comitted!!!Not like our RID officers who are out there busting ba--s before these scumba-- can even try to rob anyone. At least MGPD takes pride in doing the paperwork. As far as school police if they are so good why do we go to a 25 at a school and wait for 20 minutes for them to show up. They all know that its a good paycheck for doing nothing and lets not hate them for it.

04-07-2008, 05:50 AM
THANKS TO TH EPERSON ABOVE MORE PEOPLE NEED TO COME TOM MGPD TO SEE THAT ITS NOT EASY BUT WE TRY AND FOR THE ONES THAT SAY WE WILL BE ANOTHER OPA-LOCKA THATS FUUNY THEY WANT US TO TAKE OVER HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY ASKED THE COUNTY TO DO THAT

04-08-2008, 02:25 AM
Real MDPDOfficer Please do not talk about your Rid units they get into a shoot out with thugs who don't respect them and not one of those thugs gets hit. I mean no one gets hit, thats pretty sad I think your training unit needs to get every officer who responded to that scene and retrained them at the range. You know tigger control, front sight, rear sight etc....

04-08-2008, 06:44 AM
Yeah he/she is correct. Miami Gardens does handle calls after the crime is comitted!!!Not like our RID officers who are out there busting ba--s before these scumba-- can even try to rob anyone. At least MGPD takes pride in doing the paperwork. As far as school police if they are so good why do we go to a 25 at a school and wait for 20 minutes for them to show up. They all know that its a good paycheck for doing nothing and lets not hate them for it.

Yeah, by the way thanks, It took me twenty minutes because your wife didn't let me leave your house when the call came out. Next time 07 me so I can finish.

04-08-2008, 06:57 AM
HAVE YOU SOLVED THE CASE OF THE MISSING WHITE OUT YET?

04-09-2008, 02:35 PM
yeah, we found residue on your wife's dress, and the lab says it's not white outn :D

04-09-2008, 11:52 PM
You see the problem is you believed your wife when she told you it was white out. You should've called your GIU unit to investigate. Be the way heads up to you county and city cops there will be more white out cases because while your guys are at work we school board guys are doing homework with your wives and girlfriends so keep thinking it's white out. Ha Ha Ha. I know one county wife that works in a school who's been hit by me while they work afternoon shift. Hope I taste good!!!!

04-16-2008, 03:58 AM
Conyo, that was coooold. And funny. But coooooold. Brrrrrrrrrr. :devil:
It is true, though, those county cop wives DO make good 33s. Because while the cop is out there working all hours of the night, the lonely wife drifts away, horny, losing contact with her man while getting that sweet lil' ass tapped by a cop with a life!! You see, because she is still hot for a cop, just one that she can see every now and then. And bang, too. Repeatedly. Over and over again. Slowly.
And then, you come home at 0700 from a midnight shift on a friday night and say, "everything ok last night honey?" while you pat her on her head like a good little girl.
Little did you know, she hardly got any sleep at all. Because she's been slammed in every hole by some MDSP stud. That's why she's washing the sheets. You guys are clueless. Cop wives like being nasty, especially yours.

04-16-2008, 07:16 AM
It might be a good thing for you Brown Clowns if you take over the school police. In the next few years your department will be nothing but court services, lab and maybe corrections. Your service is so bad and you hire such crap that no city wants to keep your services. The only place you will be policing is the ghetto. (An area of a city lived in by a minority group, especially a run-down and densely populated area lived in by a group that experiences discrimination.) See the big picture clown boy and girls.

04-16-2008, 09:29 PM
Hey,I feel cheated. If you guys are going to tap my old lady,can you leave 20bucks on the stand? Come on G. A brother needs to buy beer after a full tour.
Thanks for taking her off my hands. At least I dont have to do her everyweek,haha
Love you guys. Oh and I support you 100%.
Good luck with Darling and his aide,Hurley. I didnt even know your dept had aides? Can anyone advise??

04-17-2008, 02:55 AM
They meant AIDS, not aid

04-17-2008, 03:53 AM
lol!!!!