PDA

View Full Version : FEMA inspector General at the ECSO

04-02-2008, 01:26 AM
Have you heard that the FEMA Inspector General is at the ECSO doing an audit? Rumors are that it's been going on for a couple of weeks and that now the I.G. is in town as of 3/31. Something about where 9 million dollars was allocated. Can't be good news for Ronniemac. If you know something about it this might be a good time for you to step forward.

04-02-2008, 01:36 AM
Have you heard that the FEMA Inspector General is at the ECSO doing an audit? Rumors are that it's been going on for a couple of weeks and that now the I.G. is in town as of 3/31. Something about where 9 million dollars was allocated. Can't be good news for Ronniemac. If you know something about it this might be a good time for you to step forward.

I know Morgan supporters are Squirrels. Where do I step forward to?

04-02-2008, 02:33 AM
Right here might be just fine. Or you could contact:

Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Contacts

Report fraud, waste, abuse, or allegations of civil liberties or civil rights abuses, or mismanagement involving Department of Homeland Security programs or operations to:

E-mail: DHSOIGHOTLINE@dhs.gov
Fax: (202) 254-4292

Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC 20528
Attn: Office of Inspector General, Hotline

Office of the Inspector General

Report False Damage Claims: 1 (800) 323-8603

04-02-2008, 03:47 PM
I wonder if any of the rats are jumping ship yet?

04-02-2008, 07:47 PM
I wonder if any of the rats are jumping ship yet?

No. Those nutty Morgan supporters will stay with him to the end.

04-02-2008, 09:55 PM
Still waiting for the Govenor to remove the Mac for that Wisconsin thingy!

04-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Is this just a rumour? Let's not jump off too fast. Imagine the news would ask about it, wouldn't they.

04-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Maybe you haven’t noticed but PNJ and WEAR3tv wont report anything negative about the ECSO, they are afraid or paid or both.

04-04-2008, 10:44 PM
Maybe you haven’t noticed but PNJ and WEAR3tv wont report anything negative about the ECSO, they are afraid or paid or both.

All Local News has been paid off by the Syndicate. The Noodle is actually Don Carlione and if you ain't careful your gonna wake up with a horse head in dee bed !

Hey poster you obviously got out of Jonestown before they started passing out the Kool-Aid but..some of that craziness did rub off! :wink:

04-05-2008, 05:50 PM
i "heard" that money that was taken from FEMA was used to pay salaries of people not involved with the FEMA stuff. If that is the case....LOOK OUT!

I also heard it was only 2mil and not 9mil....so who really knows??

04-05-2008, 06:07 PM
i "heard" that money that was taken from FEMA was used to pay salaries of people not involved with the FEMA stuff. If that is the case....LOOK OUT!

I also heard it was only 2mil and not 9mil....so who really knows??

I hear those two guys in the black suits and cool sunglasses 8) are the ones investigating. It's okay if you look into that special pen it will make you forget everything you saw. Dear God you people live in the freaking Twilight Zone 8)

04-05-2008, 07:44 PM
can't be good.

DDG
04-05-2008, 08:44 PM
I would be SHOCKED if anything happend to the Don himself "Teflon-Ron".

04-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Are the inspectors still here or are they gone?

04-08-2008, 11:33 AM

They are still here and they are making a list, they're gonna find out whose naughty or nice....well you know the rest of the tune! Put those dentures under your pillow and maybe the Tooth Fairy will hook you up with a used pick-up and a case of Busch Beer!

04-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Mo Money now thats funny.

04-19-2008, 03:06 AM

They are still here and they are making a list, they're gonna find out whose naughty or nice....well you know the rest of the tune! Put those dentures under your pillow and maybe the Tooth Fairy will hook you up with a used pick-up and a case of Busch Beer!

The Escambia Sheriff's Office is also undergoing a federal audit over FEMA reimbursement money for Hurricane Ivan.

Sheriff Ron McNesby confirmed today that investigators from the federal office of the inspector general have been to the sheriff's office at least once and will be back again next week.

The sheriff says he doesn't anticipate a problem, but says if there is one he'll fix it.

04-19-2008, 05:49 AM
Looks like the squirrels had a better view from the tree on this one.

04-19-2008, 10:37 PM
"The sheriff says he doesn't anticipate a problem, but says if there is one he'll fix it."

Does the think he can buy of the feds with a promotion, nice vehicle, cushy job, ?

I dont think so!

What he will do is pass on all blame to his boy, Steve and let him take the het for screwing up.

04-20-2008, 03:38 AM
Harry wears dentures? Wow, they look so real....