PDA

View Full Version : L. Williams 4 Sheriff in 08!

04-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Vote Louis D. Williams, for Charlotte County Sheriff in 08 and you wont be sorry!

04-01-2008, 04:53 PM
NOT!!!!!!!!!!

04-01-2008, 07:21 PM
You can forget that nonsense before you even get started.

04-02-2008, 05:32 PM
is this the same guy that could not qualify on the gun range and could not pass the required first aid test. He is as dumb as they get

04-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Mr. Williams is a nice enough guy but has been a puppet for the Republicans for the past 12 yrs. The Republican candidate would use him to keep the Democrats out of the primary and he was too stupid to know it. The one time he was finally paid off for his political puppetry was when he dropped out to let Bill Clemment win the election by getting every Democratic vote out there and win against Worch. Then Bill fired him when he could not pass a simple test. Like I said Nice Guy but…….

04-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Mr. Williams is a nice enough guy but has been a puppet for the Republicans for the past 12 yrs. The Republican candidate would use him to keep the Democrats out of the primary and he was too stupid to know it. The one time he was finally paid off for his political puppetry was when he dropped out to let Bill Clemment win the election by getting every Democratic vote out there and win against Worch. Then Bill fired him when he could not pass a simple test. Like I said Nice Guy but…….

Come on now. He doesnt have a chance at all. My grandmother is nice, does this mean she should run for sheriff??

04-04-2008, 12:56 AM

Actually it wasnt Bill. At the time he was at the city as a reserve. He was released by the city PD