PDA

View Full Version : BSO seminole merger

04-01-2008, 02:08 PM
There was a meeting of the minds at BSO this week and they are seriously discussing a BSO seminole takeover, which would give you guys the pension and benefits that you guys deserve.

Hope it happens for you guys.

04-01-2008, 03:07 PM
BSO take over offers some a security in a pension. But with a little discipline and saving, this job offers way more than any other agency out there. However, there are a few officers that dont want to work and would rather gripe about the new policies and how they have to work now instead of hanging out bulls@*tting with other officers.

Its a good place to be....if the superiors have your back. Which is more what I would be worried about for now. Pensions we can all save for. But you cant protect yourself with no union, especially if the chief cant even protect you.... or wont.

04-01-2008, 05:42 PM
BSO take over offers some a security in a pension. But with a little discipline and saving, this job offers way more than any other agency out there. However, there are a few officers that dont want to work and would rather gripe about the new policies and how they have to work now instead of hanging out bulls@*tting with other officers.

Its a good place to be....if the superiors have your back. Which is more what I would be worried about for now. Pensions we can all save for. But you cant protect yourself with no union, especially if the chief cant even protect you.... or wont.

I dont believe the Tribe would contract LEO to BSO. But that would be the best thing the tribe could do on all the reservations. They could save a ton of money, but their would be a lot of indians in jail.

04-02-2008, 03:42 AM

I dont believe the Tribe would contract LEO to BSO. But that would be the best thing the tribe could do on all the reservations. They could save a ton of money, but their would be a lot of indians in jail. THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO MANY JURISDICTIONS. THAT IS WHY THE TRIBE GOT THEIR OWN POLICE DEPT. , THEY DIDN'T WANT AN OUTSIDE AGENCY COMING OF THE RESERVATIONS INVESTIGATING CRIME. THE TRIBE NEEDS A POLICE CHIEF THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF THE COMMUNITY AND US. I THINK WE HAD THAT ONCE AND IT WAS NOT TIGER. ANYWAY I HEARD SOME GOOD RUMORS THAT WE MIGHT BE GETTING A CHIEF THAT WILL DO SOME CLEANING UP.

04-04-2008, 02:05 PM
NEVER HAPPEN.... TRIBE WOULD LOOSE CONTROL OVER MANY ISSUES AND THEY COULDNT CONTROL WHO STAYS AND GOES ! THE POLITICS WITH THE TRIBE WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN ... NICE RUMOR ..

04-05-2008, 12:21 PM
NEVER HAPPEN.... TRIBE WOULD LOOSE CONTROL OVER MANY ISSUES AND THEY COULDNT CONTROL WHO STAYS AND GOES ! THE POLITICS WITH THE TRIBE WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN ... NICE RUMOR ..

you are right nice rumor. There is one thing though, if the people would put in half the time into their job as they do in rumors or complaining,,,, there would be no crime. I would like to know where people get this stuff

04-05-2008, 06:25 PM
[quote="FL LEO 2":1howndks]NEVER HAPPEN.... TRIBE WOULD LOOSE CONTROL OVER MANY ISSUES AND THEY COULDNT CONTROL WHO STAYS AND GOES ! THE POLITICS WITH THE TRIBE WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN ... NICE RUMOR ..

you are right nice rumor. There is one thing though, if the people would put in half the time into their job as they do in rumors or complaining,,,, there would be no crime. I would like to know where people get this stuff[/quote:1howndks]

Fast Billy ignorant statement. How do you think putting more time into their job would prevent crime. You mean writing old ladies tickets on SR 7