PDA

View Full Version : cost cutting

03-31-2008, 02:00 PM
I heard the department is looking to save money and one item is to suspend the contract and give no raises. If they do that you can bet there is going to be insurrection. How about the Chief actually staying in the city instead of going wherever to chief conferences? . stop all the dumbazz ERT training for eveything we have like 9 snipers and we will never use one of them. Get rid of July 4th. get rid of the Christmas decorations. before you take our raises you better get rid of the stupid stuff first.

If you want problems with the police employees just try to keep our raises. Then sit back and watch at how much you really gain, No morale, no output, no loyalty.

03-31-2008, 04:40 PM
Or shut all of the lights off at city hall so when I come into work I fall and sue the city for 10 million!!!! dumb AZZZZZZ

04-01-2008, 07:11 PM
If the city attempted to curtail raises or Insurance coverage they would have to deal with a flurry of legal filings by the FOP. The FOP will sue them every which way until Sunday if they attempted it, so do not get excited.