PDA

View Full Version : Major Tierney

03-30-2008, 09:07 PM
Is it my imagination or does this woman think her poop don't stink. She never addresses anybody below the rank of herself. She always has an attitude that she is superior to everybody. Can this person be so pompous? I hope this garbage will be taken out to the curb with a new sheriff. I cannot stand this lady anymore. Just to let you know, I'll take Larry Rogers any day over this garbage.

03-30-2008, 09:31 PM
Is it my imagination or does this woman think her poop don't stink. She never addresses anybody below the rank of herself. She always has an attitude that she is superior to everybody. Can this person be so pompous? I hope this garbage will be taken out to the curb with a new sheriff. I cannot stand this lady anymore. Just to let you know, I'll take Larry Rogers any day over this garbage.

Rogers and Tierney are the same, Tierney just has a better mustache.

03-30-2008, 09:58 PM

That's some funny shizzat!!!! They ARE the same. Larry is more of a chick though. He's very Dave Carry-ish. Somewhat of a pretty boy, but not quite Mongomery-ish.

03-30-2008, 10:02 PM

That's some funny shizzat!!!! They ARE the same. Larry is more of a chick though. He's very Dave Carry-ish. Somewhat of a pretty boy, but not quite Mongomery-ish.

At least she is cute in uniform and has a pocket full of cash!!!

03-30-2008, 11:28 PM

I am not saying she is not sexy, but she is nasty.

03-30-2008, 11:39 PM
[quote="Axel Rose":1lc2ne4q]Is it my imagination or does this woman think her poop don't stink. She never addresses anybody below the rank of herself. She always has an attitude that she is superior to everybody. Can this person be so pompous? I hope this garbage will be taken out to the curb with a new sheriff. I cannot stand this lady anymore. Just to let you know, I'll take Larry Rogers any day over this garbage.

I am not saying she is not sexy, but she is nasty.[/quote:1lc2ne4q]

That could be a little sexy too!!!

03-31-2008, 12:46 AM
Major Tierney has a ballsack with a lot of hair!!

03-31-2008, 01:18 AM
And here I thought this site was for actual law enforcement concerns. Gosh, I didn't know we were supposed to demean ourselves and act like high schoolers!! Exciting! Can someone set up a spin-the-bottle game, or maybe make some kind of web site for who is ugliest, coolest or most likely to succeed??? How about a MySpace page!! Hmmmm... :roll:

Really though, to the posters who post this garbage, go out and get an education. Or maybe raise your standards a bit and have some sort of moral standard in your life. Its no wonder the public looks down on cops. Cops like you give us a bad name. Maybe I should have been a firefighter. At least they dont publically bash their own.

03-31-2008, 01:44 AM
And here I thought this site was for actual law enforcement concerns. Gosh, I didn't know we were supposed to demean ourselves and act like high schoolers!! Exciting! Can someone set up a spin-the-bottle game, or maybe make some kind of web site for who is ugliest, coolest or most likely to succeed??? How about a MySpace page!! Hmmmm... :roll:

Really though, to the posters who post this garbage, go out and get an education. Or maybe raise your standards a bit and have some sort of moral standard in your life. Its no wonder the public looks down on cops. Cops like you give us a bad name. Maybe I should have been a firefighter. At least they dont publically bash their own.

I agree. These posts here are disgusting. GROW UP people!!!!

03-31-2008, 01:53 AM

You may be in law enforcement, but you will never be a cop major!

03-31-2008, 04:07 AM
Sorry but she does present herself as holier than thou. Very condescending. I would have to ask - what has she ever done for BSO? Nothing? Just because she was Chief of LHP and won a lottery jackpot - BFD. We seem to hire all the fallout from other agencies. Doesn't make you spectacular or qualified. Didn't we have captains that were qualified for this position that gave their life's work for this agency? When is this going to stop?

03-31-2008, 11:28 AM
Sorry but she does present herself as holier than thou. Very condescending. I would have to ask - what has she ever done for BSO? Nothing? Just because she was Chief of LHP and won a lottery jackpot - BFD. We seem to hire all the fallout from other agencies. Doesn't make you spectacular or qualified. Didn't we have captains that were qualified for this position that gave their life's work for this agency? When is this going to stop?It's not going to stop, that's why we have to clean this place out. Nothing has changed.

03-31-2008, 01:46 PM
She got the position thru KJ cause she was dating the Chief from Margate, and Jenne thought he could use her influence to get Margaate to join BSO, and that didn't work, so we are stuck with her for now!!
USELESS HUMAN BEING!!!!

03-31-2008, 02:26 PM
She got the position thru KJ cause she was dating the Chief from Margate, and Jenne thought he could use her influence to get Margaate to join BSO, and that didn't work, so we are stuck with her for now!!
USELESS HUMAN BEING!!!!

Unless big Al smartens up and gives her, her walking papers!

03-31-2008, 09:13 PM
[quote="Axel Rose":1sus896y]Is it my imagination or does this woman think her poop don't stink. She never addresses anybody below the rank of herself. She always has an attitude that she is superior to everybody. Can this person be so pompous? I hope this garbage will be taken out to the curb with a new sheriff. I cannot stand this lady anymore. Just to let you know, I'll take Larry Rogers any day over this garbage.

I am not saying she is not sexy, but she is nasty.[/quote:1sus896y]

This major walked by me in the hallway and basically pushed me aside as I was talking to another major in the hallway. This ass didn't even say "excuse me". She had a scowl on her face that said it all that, "I am Major Tierney" and you are garbage.

03-31-2008, 10:23 PM

Really though, to the posters who post this garbage, go out and get an education. Or maybe raise your standards a bit and have some sort of moral standard in your life. Its no wonder the public looks down on cops. Cops like you give us a bad name. Maybe I should have been a firefighter. At least they dont publically bash their own.OK Major, regardless, you still have a penis and a pair of hairy balls between your legs. Also, I can't believe there is a man out there that would want to be seen in public with you. PURE FIILTH

04-01-2008, 03:36 AM
Al, give her Carroll, Rogers and the jail Colonel their walking papers and you will win. Man up!l

04-05-2008, 09:43 AM
She is cool leave her alone!

04-06-2008, 04:53 PM
I think she is hot!

04-07-2008, 01:11 AM

Really though, to the posters who post this garbage, go out and get an education. Or maybe raise your standards a bit and have some sort of moral standard in your life. Its no wonder the public looks down on cops. Cops like you give us a bad name. Maybe I should have been a firefighter. At least they dont publically bash their own.OK Major, regardless, you still have a penis and a pair of hairy balls between your legs. Also, I can't believe there is a man out there that would want to be seen in public with you. PURE FIILTH

Heard Marc Duguay said pretty much the same thing in a restaurant in Tamarac. Should be more careful who's sitting at the next table Commander.

04-07-2008, 02:14 AM

Really though, to the posters who post this garbage, go out and get an education. Or maybe raise your standards a bit and have some sort of moral standard in your life. Its no wonder the public looks down on cops. Cops like you give us a bad name. Maybe I should have been a firefighter. At least they dont publically bash their own.OK Major, regardless, you still have a penis and a pair of hairy balls between your legs. Also, I can't believe there is a man out there that would want to be seen in public with you. PURE FIILTHI agree..leave this site to professionals..as to the Major and Chief...a clock started ticking in mid-november...regardless of whom they know a door is openning for thier departure. I have slammed no one nor have I stooped to a level slightly below dirt...you real LEO's do your homework and check the documentation at CC and LHP. I am not David Singer but my light is on all night. BSO can be purged once and for all if each of us concerned use wisdom and not words. THIS IS A SEASON OF " ONE ".

Heard Marc Duguay said pretty much the same thing in a restaurant in Tamarac. Should be more careful who's sitting at the next table Commander.

04-09-2008, 12:29 PM
"as to the Major and Chief...a clock started ticking in mid-november...regardless of whom they know a door is openning for thier departure. I have slammed no one nor have I stooped to a level slightly below dirt...you real LEO's do your homework and check the documentation at CC and LHP. I am not David Singer but my light is on all night. BSO can be purged once and for all if each of us concerned use wisdom and not words. THIS IS A SEASON OF " ONE ".

Heard Marc Duguay said pretty much the same thing in a restaurant in Tamarac. Should be more careful who's sitting at the next table Commander.[/quote][/quote]

Tierney is safe from Duguay, he won't beat her up because he uses her too much. All that back stabbing he did not only in cooper city but also to Chief Dugger, maybe he is going after Tierney's job. Since neither one is qualified, or liked, both of them should be fired. Come on AL, this tag team of Tierney and Duguay has gone on long enough. How many other careers are they going to ruin? two down, almost a third (that we know of) ....who's next?

04-09-2008, 03:02 PM
You are so right. When he was here in CC he went after anyone in his way, backstabbing is his specialty. He is a desperate man with a giant ego.

And she only cares about herself, could care less about this agency or its' personnel, They both need to goooooooooooooooooooooooo.

04-09-2008, 04:15 PM
You are so right. When he was here in CC he went after anyone in his way, backstabbing is his specialty. He is a desperate man with a giant ego.

And she only cares about herself, could care less about this agency or its' personnel, They both need to goooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Dogay only exists because applies preparation x on Werder's roids. He also performs other favors for him as well!

04-09-2008, 04:57 PM
So it's looking like a good game of chess. Werder is in so he will move his pawn (Duguay) to Tierney's spot and hopefully Tierney will be taken off the board. Then we need the sheriff to move his pawn, who ever that is, and knock Duguay off the board (checkmate!)

Keeping Duguay around is such a liability to the sheriff. If anyone would look into his past and hear what is said about him, they would see he is a danger. How many more people have to come forward and complain about him before something is done????????????? Who does he know in IA that he keeps sweaking thru investigations. I hope someone from the City of Tamarac see's this thread and looks into Duguay's history. (HINT!) :twisted:

04-10-2008, 03:31 PM
So is Tierney a man or a woman? Does anyone really know? Oh yeah, let's ask the Margate Chief who helped get her the Major job while she was being kicked out of Lighthouse Point. Maybe LHPD can fill us in whether or not she's a he/she. SEE :lol:

04-10-2008, 09:15 PM
So it's looking like a good game of chess. Werder is in so he will move his pawn (Duguay) to Tierney's spot and hopefully Tierney will be taken off the board. Then we need the sheriff to move his pawn, who ever that is, and knock Duguay off the board (checkmate!)

Keeping Duguay around is such a liability to the sheriff. If anyone would look into his past and hear what is said about him, they would see he is a danger. How many more people have to come forward and complain about him before something is done????????????? Who does he know in IA that he keeps sweaking thru investigations. I hope someone from the City of Tamarac see's this thread and looks into Duguay's history. (HINT!) :twisted:

Hmmm, couldn't be a certain Lt. in IA that is buddies with Jean M Duguay. An ex cc guy also...

04-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Tierney embarrased herself at the hospital where M.H. was recovering by enforcing unforms in the hallways just like the sausage F.I. in Training...sweep them both

04-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Is it true that Tierney is going to leave soon because she knows that Lamberti is going to cut her anyway. What kind of deal is she getting for the couple of years she was here?

04-12-2008, 07:11 PM

Hmmm, couldn't be a certain Lt. in IA that is buddies with Jean M Duguay. An ex cc guy also...

Heard Jean M. Duguay is a total liability only to women he beats. Word is, First wife, Second wife, and the BSO SGT with all the last names have all stopped Duguay's fists of fury with their faces. Should he even be allowed to carry a firearm?

04-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Who is the BSO Sgt?

04-13-2008, 07:31 PM
She was a former Cooper City Officer when the battery occured. She showed up to work with a bruised face, yet again, Duguay squeaked on by. Thank you BSO for promoting him, it's encouraging to know that BSO encouraging criminal behavior.

04-14-2008, 03:33 AM
Tierney embarrased herself at the hospital where M.H. was recovering by enforcing unforms in the hallways just like the sausage F.I. in Training...sweep them both

whatever you say but DUGUAY still should be professional and not call her a C#nt and brag about how she wanted to sleep with him and he blew her off to his deputies because it creates a hostile work environment and it borders on sexual harrasment!!!

04-14-2008, 10:19 PM
She was a former Cooper City Officer when the battery occured. She showed up to work with a bruised face, yet again, Duguay squeaked on by. Thank you BSO for promoting him, it's encouraging to know that BSO encouraging criminal behavior.

He was a liar then and Duguay is a liar now. Ed Werder covered for him because he was a liar.

04-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Heard Duguay was found guilty of stealing from a motorist when he was a CC Sgt. and the IA was a joke. He also admitted to lying during an official proceeding in front of detectives.

04-14-2008, 10:22 PM
The list goes on...... Battery/Domestic Battery on a LEO? Was she pregnant too? Lying in official proceeding? Grand theft on duty? Duguay is a liability, don't you think? Who is protecting him in IA?

04-14-2008, 10:23 PM

whatever you say but DUGUAY still should be professional and not call her a C#nt and brag about how she wanted to sleep with him and he blew her off to his deputies because it creates a hostile work environment and it borders on sexual harrasment!!!

This old story? This was all around Tamarac in February. Seems the Tierney bashing was nothing new for Jean M. Duguay.

04-15-2008, 09:15 PM
The list goes on...... Battery/Domestic Battery on a LEO? Was she pregnant too? Lying in official proceeding? Grand theft on duty? Duguay is a liability, don't you think? Who is protecting him in IA?
Posted: 04/10/08 16:15:35 Post subject: Re: she's neeeeext!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag Team wrote:

Keeping Duguay around is such a liability to the sheriff. If anyone would look into his past and hear what is said about him, they would see he is a danger. How many more people have to come forward and complain about him before something is done????????????? Who does he know in IA that he keeps sweaking thru investigations. I hope someone from the City of Tamarac see's this thread and looks into Duguay's history. (HINT!)

04-16-2008, 10:44 AM
Hey only been a deputy for a short time but isn't beating up your wife a crime?

04-17-2008, 01:49 AM
Yes it is. Now you can see why the guys that have been around for awhile see that it's not what you know but who you know. I remember reading the articles about this guy in the paper. Stay safe !

04-17-2008, 02:17 AM
Yes it is. Now you can see why the guys that have been around for awhile see that it's not what you know but who you know. I remember reading the articles about this guy in the paper. Stay safe ! Still with you...

04-19-2008, 11:55 AM
bump

04-19-2008, 10:19 PM

Here's a hint. She's a former cc dep, and a good one at that. She's been a sgt for about a year. She's in district 8. She's on the midnight shift. She's married to a Hollywood K9. If you haven't figured it out by now, then you don't deserve to be in law enf.

Duguays hook in IA is Lt Ralph Lopez, also former cc.

04-20-2008, 12:47 AM
[quote="CC officer":256btcl7]She was a former Cooper City Officer when the battery occured. She showed up to work with a bruised face, yet again, Duguay squeaked on by. Thank you BSO for promoting him, it's encouraging to know that BSO encouraging criminal behavior.

Here's a hint. She's a former cc dep, and a good one at that. She's been a sgt for about a year. She's in district 8. She's on the midnight shift. She's married to a Hollywood K9. If you haven't figured it out by now, then you don't deserve to be in law enf.

Duguays hook in IA is Lt Ralph Lopez, also former cc.[/quote:256btcl7]
FIGURES

04-20-2008, 07:35 PM
Bump

04-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Enuf said!

04-21-2008, 12:09 AM
Enuf said!
I think she is cute with with a pocket full of cash, If she is available, so am I !!

04-21-2008, 03:36 AM
[quote="CC officer":1hqyomkb]She was a former Cooper City Officer when the battery occured. She showed up to work with a bruised face, yet again, Duguay squeaked on by. Thank you BSO for promoting him, it's encouraging to know that BSO encouraging criminal behavior.

Duguays hook in IA is Lt Ralph Lopez, also former cc.[/quote:1hqyomkb]

Sergeant Devlin???????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????? WTF.
No way. anybody corobborate this?

04-21-2008, 11:15 AM
Enuf said!
I think she is cute with with a pocket full of cash, If she is available, so am I !!

Bring a priest to exercise the demons. She may look good TO YOU on the outside but she is a horrible, miserable, devil on the inside. (and that's being polite describing her!)