PDA

View Full Version : false police report

03-30-2008, 02:59 AM
what is the punishment for a deputy that falsefies a police report by stating that he was hit by a hit and run but actually did the damage himself. I think someone should look into this matter. there is a certain deputy in the echo unit that falsified a crash report because he did the damage to the vehicle at his residence. Isn't there a law against making a false police report? I guess that don't apply because you make the most arrests.

03-30-2008, 03:20 AM
WHO I KNOW WHO THAT IS!

03-30-2008, 12:48 PM
who?

03-30-2008, 12:48 PM
who?

03-30-2008, 01:23 PM
I DONT KNOW BUT I THINK HE HAS WITNESS TO PROVE OTHERWISE. NOW, WHAT HAPPENS TO A DETECTIVE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT IN THE FIELD MAKING CONTACTS BUT INSTEAD WAS ACTUALLY AT SCHOOLS CHECKING KIDS OUT OR AT THE GROCERY STORE WHICH COULD BE VERIFIED THROUGH VIDEO TAPES. WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR POSITION TO THEIR ADVANTAGE?

03-30-2008, 08:48 PM
If you think those are the only cover ups around ehre your crazy. Interested to see how the supervisor/sub-ordinate sexual relations things turns out.

04-01-2008, 05:45 PM
i don't think taking a meal break at the store or anywhere else qualifies as a criminal offense. the last time i checked employees are intitled to a 40 minute meal break. falsing a police report is a crime. that can be verifiend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-01-2008, 10:44 PM
I love how people throw something out there to get the rumor mill started, but never have anything of fact. Heres one that will help things get started, I heard Santa and the easter bunny had sex and the tooth fairy is the kid. what'ya say to that?!?!?

04-01-2008, 11:40 PM
i don't think its a rumor, i believe someone is trying to discredit a real allergation. thats what it sounds like to me.

04-02-2008, 09:25 AM
What the hell is an "allergation"???

04-03-2008, 02:49 AM
ALLERGATION = A combination of an alligator with an allegation.

04-03-2008, 09:43 AM
You mean to tell me, that Santa had an Allergic reaction on Easter, and that Jesus Came out of his tomb and saw his Shadow so the the Tooth Fairy has to stay inside for six more weeks of Winter! HUM.....
Mothers day... then Fathers day...... Thank God... Mama's in the graveyard, papa's in the pen!

04-03-2008, 09:50 AM
You mean to tell me, that Santa had an Allergic reaction on Easter, and that Jesus Came out of his tomb and saw his Shadow so the the Tooth Fairy has to stay inside for six more weeks of Winter! HUM.....
Mothers day... then Fathers day...... Thank God... Mama's in the graveyard, papa's in the pen!

04-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Okay, I'll meet you and raise with this: Is it falsifying or lying on a report when you have the facts of a case, that clearly meet criteria of a criminal offense of a fss, but a supervisor says to you no, dont charge the person with that because its weak, the sao will not pick it up, but change the charge to this...other than a case of micro-mangement..?

04-03-2008, 08:54 PM
That's when you write in your report "Sgt so and so" or "Lt so and so said to charge the defendant with , blah, blah, blah ..." That'll stop that $hit after a few subpeonas.

04-07-2008, 04:02 AM
Okay, I'll meet you and raise with this: Is it falsifying or lying on a report when you have the facts of a case, that clearly meet criteria of a criminal offense of a fss, but a supervisor says to you no, dont charge the person with that because its weak, the sao will not pick it up, but change the charge to this...other than a case of micro-mangement..?

It depends what the supervisor wants you to change the charge too. If you havent figured it out yet our State's Attorney office does not care what the fss says, it cares what the 2nd District Court of Appeals says. So if yuor supervisor tells you to change the charge due to case law that he/she is aware of I would call that smart. Most of the time if we charge someone with something that does not go along with case law the SAO will just drop the case not change the charge. I would say in most cases the supervisor is just enduring that a charge will stick and you are not wasting your time.

04-08-2008, 02:19 AM
I love how people throw something out there to get the rumor mill started, but never have anything of fact. Heres one that will help things get started, I heard Santa and the easter bunny had sex and the tooth fairy is the kid. what'ya say to that?!?!?

I'd say you are an idiot. Go patrol somewhere.

04-10-2008, 01:43 AM

I'd say you are an idiot. Go patrol somewhere.

WOW, did you come up with that response all by your little ol'self or did you mother tell you what to say?

patrol1
08-02-2008, 02:44 AM
It is always amazing that new people at PCSO find it that some form of the general orders or fss are broken everyday, and guess what, it will continue to happen each and every working day. It's hard to avoid. But what is not so profound is supervisors that don't have a level head to know that little things can occur, but choose to make big deals of them. In the PCSO family, everyone is accountable to to someone (except Judd, he is God, TV Hog). Judd just has his people in place to make sure that those that don't comply are dealt with, Just ask Lt. Wiggins, he will hang you out to dry for Judd and the rest of his underlinks. I am jsut waiting to see how the investigation comes out on him. Sorry you had to move to nite shift, but I'm sure Judd has told Hester, who has told Sloan, who has told Baggett, who has told Wilder to tell you that everything will be taken care of. For all you new guys, that is how it works, and it will be a long time before it change. More to come.

08-03-2008, 03:03 PM
This is some kind of crockidation.

08-04-2008, 12:06 AM
That is a croc.. I worked for Wiggins for a year and he is nothing but fair and by the book. If you are a screw up then you won't work well under him. Do your job, do it right and he will have your back 100%!
As for him being sent to nights, that is another croc! He did his job and did it right, and called things like they were and got the shaft.... That is ok, us that know him know he was in the right...

08-04-2008, 10:34 PM
lt wiggins has always been fair to me and those around me, even when we disagreed on things. i'm kinda jazzed up about him coming to sw soon. if you have something specific to say about him, feel free to post your contact info.

08-09-2008, 02:01 AM
I completely agree with the positive comments about Lt. Wiggins. While I'm not naive to personality conflicts among deputites and their supervisors, I know personally that Lt. Wiggins is not only "by the book", he's also a man of his word. As long as you're doing your job right and you're at briefing on time, Lt. has no problem with you. I have only worked for one other supervisor in a ten year career that has the back bone this man has and who is still a "Deputies Deputy". Lt. Wiggins has a quote at the end of all of his e-mails that I believe he truly lives by, and that is: "Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it or who does it." In a career where a lot of decisions are made for political reasons and not because of what's right or wrong, how can you not respect that? And on the flip side of that, he shows you that "right is right" by "having your back" (as the other person stated), regardless of who you're up against. I have a lot of respect for this man because he shows, on a daily basis, that he deserves a supervisors position with his knowledge of and his ability to do this job. I'm not certain if you're referring to other issues since he's been gone from SE or the issues in SE while he was a day shift Lt. there. I can tell you that the SE issue, that resulted in a transfer with a NE Lt., was the result of Lt. Wiggins following orders from his boss. And of course when it hit the fan with the Sgt. it involved, this person remained quiet and allowed Lt. Wiggins to take the fall. If you are referring to other issues that haven't become common knowledge yet, I have to say they'll be hard to believe because Lt. WIggins KNOWS that "his career can't handle that!" (hahaha that's for you LT.) My only hope is that I have the opportunity to serve for him again sometime throughout my career here. We'll gladly take him back in SE.