Who is your police spokesman?

03-29-2008, 09:36 PM
WH

03-30-2008, 12:52 AM
THATS MESSED UP

03-30-2008, 01:17 AM
Call me, I can help

03-31-2008, 03:43 PM
you are an idiot. times must be tuff on leo affairs when u gotta **** with a decent sgt.

03-31-2008, 05:50 PM
Those that post to this topic and about WH are those that don't work for him. If you could work for him, you wouldn't talk this crap. It must be someone that talks bad about days cuz they can't bid it yet.

04-02-2008, 07:45 PM
I really can't understand why anyone would print such nasty things about an otherwise decent and understanding sergeant. Lord knows that WH is not the hardest working man on the agency, a truth that even he wouldn't deny, but he does not give anyone a hard time and he does all that he can to protect the officers who work under him...and what more could any of us ask???

It is true, we are our own worst enemies.

04-02-2008, 09:14 PM
You are correct, WH is a stand up guy that has played the game right and takes care of his shift. So all you haters that haven't had the privelage of working for him, go up to him and tell him how you feel, my bet is you ain't got the balls.

04-02-2008, 10:31 PM
wh is a great guy and i hope he gets motors so only 3 guys will slack off and be useless not a entire shift. plus wh would look great in motors.

http://erim.net/photos/rally2005-03/048_fat_cop.jpg

04-02-2008, 11:35 PM
motor rook, one day child you will have the privelage of working dayshift and you will only be lucky enough if your able to work for WH.

04-03-2008, 02:19 AM
motor rook, one day child you will have the privelage of working dayshift and you will only be lucky enough if your able to work for WH.

Yeah "rook" one day when you become a worthless PO you will actually need to work for a WH. By the way rook look around on his shift they all play the system as WD and thats why they are where they are & looked down upon by the men and women who chose this career to make a difference.

They never got an opportunity to do anything else in this agency not b/c they got shafted but because of what they have accomplished in their careers which is 0 and no real supervisor with any sense would pick these lazy buttplugs to be in their units other then WH who shares their same work ethic.

04-03-2008, 10:42 AM
WOW SeniorHole, tell us how you really feel. When you get some time on this department, and you experience other units, you will realize that dayshift is the best place to be, especially if you have a family. Either your still a young punk who thinks your gods gift to police work or your an older lad that doesn't give a damn about their family. Whatever the case may be, enjoy the road rookie, cuz you'll be repeating "new crew 09" for a loooooooooooooong time. Especially when we pass the minimum time for specilty units, which the chief is currently reviewing. Peace Out ****o

04-03-2008, 11:12 PM
WOW SeniorHole, tell us how you really feel. When you get some time on this department, and you experience other units, you will realize that dayshift is the best place to be, especially if you have a family. Either your still a young punk who thinks your gods gift to police work or your an older lad that doesn't give a darn about their family. Whatever the case may be, enjoy the road rookie, cuz you'll be repeating "new crew 09" for a loooooooooooooong time. Especially when we pass the minimum time for specilty units, which the chief is currently reviewing. Peace Out ****o

Enjoy days senior road slug, because the chief is also reviewing the lack of supervision on day shift and lack of work produced by the useless dozen better known as U12 dayshift. Their will be some movement alright so peace out ****o. HAHAHAHAH

04-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Thanks for your support and direction WH. I love you as a supervisor by the way i'm leaving at 1200 qru?
http://www.spurgeon.org/images/Suge/CopsNapping.jpg

04-04-2008, 03:12 AM
Enjoy days senior road slug, because the chief is also reviewing the lack of supervision on day shift and lack of work produced by the useless dozen better known as U12 dayshift. Their will be some movement alright so peace out ****o. HAHAHAHAH[/quote]

Another dayshift basher, you will soon realize daniel-son, whomever comes to dayshift will conform to dayshift, whether it be a supervisor or one of you rooks that's getting placed. By the way, if you are one of the privelaged ones that gets to work with the seasoned vets, make sure you reference our calls when were eating breakfast.

04-04-2008, 03:21 PM
To all you wet behind the ear Dayshift Haters I have one thing to say to you. DON"T DISLIKE US ! GET LIKE US ! But I guess that will never happen since we have an additional 8 years to be here> hahahahaha!!!! KMA ! :twisted:

04-05-2008, 11:47 PM
HAHHA..thats good.. thanks rooks for helping vote in the 8 year drop. maybe instead of 8 yrs it will now take 15 for you to get to days.

04-07-2008, 05:37 PM
WH stand up you must be kidding! He would sell you down the river to save his own ASS!