PDA

View Full Version : where are they now

03-28-2008, 04:47 PM
what are the retired guys doing these days

06-01-2008, 02:53 AM
Does anyone know where R. Horne is?

06-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Still around in Hollywood area, working for some other old timers with that cush detail they have had for years! The real old crew!

06-01-2008, 10:56 PM
So he is still working for the PD I take it. I asked some of the dispatchers that I had a class with and they where clueless. I used to be in the Explorer program when he ran it.

06-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Ref RH , wrong on all accounts. This forum is not for the crap you are spewing. It was believed you were a friend of us, evidently not. All of us have problems with family members and this is not the forum to discuss those ! RH did his time and worked hard !

06-02-2008, 08:33 PM
woa woa woa .. i am still a friend of yalls ... as a matter of fact i was a good family friend of theirs untill i moved away over 8yrs ago and lost contact .. i know he is a great person, and trust me i know how hard he worked .... as a matter of fact he was the influence in my life and is the reason that i am in law enforcement today ... i know we all have family issues ... i was just praying that the rumor that i heard wasnt the truth! ... so im sorry if i made anyone mad ... i sincerely appologize .. i did not mean to do so ... :( .. i was just trying to get in contact with an old friend