PDA

View Full Version : Everyone should get supliments!!

03-28-2008, 12:18 PM
I think that it would be great if we could all get extra supliments during these tough times. That way they could put a little extra money in our pockets. I heard the department is giving lt fox an "FTO" sup eventhough that unit has nothing to do with FTOs. Anyone know if this is true? NOW THAT IS BEING CREATIVE! Is MacNeal getting it also? If so, how did this happen? who authorized it?

What the hell......why not start giving everyone sups! I didn't know it was that easy? Why not give every officer a detective sup? Who cares if they are not detectives. 4% is 4%.

03-28-2008, 03:35 PM
I scored on the top ten of the last F.T.O. examination and I'm still waiting to be activated. I guess I see where my 4 % went.

03-29-2008, 01:55 AM
ACTIVATION, ACTIVATION, DUDE YOU MUST BE JOKING, FALL INLINE WITH THE THINKING AROUND HERE, YOU SHOULD BE THINKING DE-ACTIVATION,
DE-ACTIVATION AND I HERE IT COMES WITH A 4% REDUCTION IN YOUR ALREADY MINI PAY!!!

WHATS UP WITH THIS SANDS GUY ANYWAY, HE LOOKS LIKE HAHN FROM THE BRUCE LEE MOVIE "ENTER THE RECEPTIONIST" THE BOY IS FLAME-ABLE...HE SPORTS MORE JERRI CURL ACTIVATOR, THAN HAHN HAD HANDS!!!

I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE AROUND A COMBUSTIBLE SITUATION IF HIS HEAD IS ANYWHERE NEAR...BUT I THINK HE GOT THE FTO SUPPLEMENT TOO..I HEAR HE IS TRAINING SGT. MACNEAL IN THE ARTS OF LAYING LOW...HA CHA!!!

03-29-2008, 04:12 PM
Recently a bunch of officers had to pay back money earned from sups becuase it was their responsibility to call the AD and tell them to remove sups. they were getting. money was deducted from their paychecks.

yet now, if true, we have people earning sups for work not done? NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!! There is no FTO SUPERVISOR sup. the only people who get an FTO sup are FTOs. No one else should.

Officers investigate some cases. Are we going to get a detective sup? Beard supervises K-9 officers. Is he getting a K-9 sup? The sergeants and lts in the regions actually supervise TRUE FTOs and are resposible for the supervision of their trainee. Are they getting FTO sups?

If people want to get an FTO Supervsior sup, then put it in the contract.

If it is true that some people are getting sups they dont deserve then who authorized it? and why do some people get taken care of while others dont?

03-31-2008, 12:33 AM
How can I get a sup?

04-01-2008, 04:14 AM
IF THAT IS TRUE THEN I SEE SOMEONE PAYING BACK THE SCHOOL BOARD ALOT OF MONEY.....OR..........SOMEBODY IS GOING TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW THEY LET IT HAPPEN. SOMEONE HAD TO APPROVE THAT MONEY.

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENDS

04-10-2008, 02:22 AM
any info on this??????????

04-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Yes, I have info on this...
Just like everything else around Miami Dade Screw-ells Police, the joke is on YOU!!
And the hits just keep on-a-comin'!
Supplements? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Too phunny! Four percent? Maybe four cents.
I went to the FTO process, did the lil' interview, a show of dogs and ponies, scored "up there" from what I was told by the powers-that-pee, and, (drumroll please), TA-DAAA!!
A big, hot, steaming pile of NOTHING!! Just like our futures!! Get out while the gettin's good, boys and grrrrls. You have only yourselves to blame if you don't.

04-11-2008, 12:58 AM
okay