PDA

View Full Version : Brass Awards

03-26-2008, 01:40 AM
Well by special request we have be tasked with naming the top 3 pinhead bosses above the rank of sergeant. While these are not scientific results they are based on the national jackass rating system. This is done by having a big 40 and when we talk about them we check the amount of gas we release. This really works. The chief was not considered since we consider him garbage an the anti Christ

1)Major Tom H This was a hands down choice. The results for this ranking were based on how many lies and back stabbings he has preformed and the help he provided in destroying a maybe not perfect but an old major so he could take his place. He then looks you in the face and tells you he is a good guy and family man. He has demonstrated that he will stop at nothing to get where he must. Hey they even say he kicks out some family value stuff. They say some men try to compensate for lack of manhood. Well here you go.

2)JR Chief Robert C Well he almost came in number one but we gave him some points since he is not shy about humping another cop. He hides behind a little gay man (David) and licks his shoes. He was nothing and still is but they found a puppet and he made a deal with the devil. All the junk he took to pump himself up over the years shows every time he looses control of himself. He thinks he can crap on everyone, hurt them and then kiss them. Well Robert you can kiss our ass. Soon when they can the Chief and David as they should he will have to kiss his own ass. Robert you will never be a chief no matter how many stars they put on you. Maybe you and Tom H should get a room with David. You and Tom H have done some terrible things to our officers. You really Suc!

3)Captain Michael G This captain was clear third choice. He came in third when we heard stories from civilians on his ways. This so called captain should be running at best a ride at a carnival. He might screw that up as well. He continues to attack civilian personnel while staff stands by and does nothing. They don’t fear him but don’t know where to send him next. Hey Gregory will you every get it? You Suc! He tries to intimidate them but they are on to him. He was voted most incompetent by 10 to 1. Hey staff how about a little road time for this jerk before he does any more damage.

We are sorry if you failed to make the list but we did have honorable mentions. We wanted to know more about them but good luck finding them at work

Chief Frank A we could never find him
Chief Robert M we also can’t find him. What the hell does he do anyway?????
Major Anthoy W the good major was seen one day but again with the cell phone to his head. Do you really think he talks police stuff on those calls or booty stuff????

More awards to come with much more details.

03-26-2008, 01:43 AM
Please give me the top ten

03-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Well do they get a prize?

03-28-2008, 12:26 AM
You failed to mention Captain G. Salters. The ethical instructor who is hypocritical.

03-28-2008, 03:17 AM
You failed to mention Captain G. Salters. The ethical instructor who is hypocritical.
How?

03-28-2008, 01:09 PM
He made list number two. There is a lot on information on him that we are working on.

Join the Brass on the move team by poviding us with information on these aholes. Our email account will be posted here soon.

03-28-2008, 10:04 PM
How?

Was today your first day?

03-29-2008, 07:06 PM
I love it. This topic should never go away. I do agree on possibly a top 15 As-hole awards, I also agree to leave Roberts out of it since he has no balls or honor and would always be number 1. Keep up the great work guy & gals, you're still #1 in my book. STICK TOGETHER AND WATCH EACH OTHERS BACK.

03-30-2008, 10:53 PM
Join the Brass on the move team by providing us with information on these aholes. Our email account is now working. You can reach us at Brassonthemove@gmail.com Please send us any and all information you have on any aholes above the rank of sergeant. We will not respond back to any emails. We are looking for information that will point out how incompetent they are as well as any abuse of their own system. We are also looking for any information we can send to the press and FDLE. Just like us they too can be investigated and placed in the newspaper. Tell us the story and if we can confirm it with the troops we will post it with the results if we confirm. The power of this board is the freedom to talk. We don’t have that freedom anywhere in this department.

We acknowledge up front that you have no way of knowing that what is posted here is fact. If you think we are city hall or ahole David then don’t e-mail us. We don’t care we will still be able to get info from the real police (Road Patrol). We only ask you to investigate what we post for yourself and then make your own decisions. We think you will find we got it right. Whatever you do don’t email us from the station or any city computer. That is the only way they will ever know who you are and if you email us or post here. This is an open and public board so they have no power here. We will later explain in detail how that works. We also know some good civilian geeks that are with us and don’t have to fear the city if they are found.

A few in the know wanted us to explain why we only want information on above the rank of sergeant. (Lucky for you Monica how’s the rash) The answer is simple; some of these people have helped destroy this department and need to be held publicly accountable. They have destroyed careers, lives, reputations, and our police department. These same people have attacked our brother and sister officers which they are trusted to protect, train and nurture. (Sounds like you Major Tom H) They laugh in our face as we struggle to get through each day. They find ways to make accusations without truth, fact, or process in the interest of greed and to please David, Robert Carter and oh yea they still call him chief right Bruce (BJ) Roberts? These same slime balls fail to defend what is right and proper. They march to the beat of a deranged steroid abusive assistant chief Robert C and they lay down when a little man David) jumps on a table a slaps them like a *****. Does your face Hurt Carter, how about you chief you look a little red? We know Major Tom H has got some serious ***** slap marks.

These are administrators (sworn police leaders) that go to church on Sunday and hopefully confess that they have falsely accused there brothers and sisters in the interest of themselves. They pray to God yet mock God when they sell their souls to a homosexual that rides them like a pony. Hey Carter do you know how to find a church. Hey Major Tom we hear that you were most involved with the church before you lost your nut sack. We want to know when you pray at night do you tell your maker you are dealing with this homo as tolerance or do you tell him the truth. The truth is you bent over for a homo so you could have the major’s spot. Are you working the homo for the asst chief job that will be open later this year? We think so since they will never promote anyone qualified. We hope you get set soon you awipe.
More on the way. Hold on Capt Greg S

03-31-2008, 01:27 AM
Hey guys thanks for telling what needs to be said. I just sent a cheese1
E-mail.

03-31-2008, 07:54 PM
Hey, this anonymous stuff seems like a great idea!

Me and my crew are considering doing a "Lazy and Worthless Officers on the Sergeant's List" list. Just waiting for it to come out in ranking order to fairly evaluate everyone from number one down. So many lazy and worthless Officers on it, the opportunity to sling some crap from days gone by is too good to be true. Maybe it could cause some to lose promotions, or better yet, to acquire bad reputations. After doing the list we are considering just generally branching out and doing a "I've been worthless and lazy my entire career" and in this case the whole department is fair game.

Hopefully those of you who have just read above realize how stupid it is to come on the internet and air dirty laundy. Want to *****, come to work and *****, there sure is a lot to ***** about these days with your peers. But coming on here so any civilian can read stuff that is all inuendo with no facts is just plain stupid! I read all that nonsense above and could not find any facts to back up opinion.

04-01-2008, 01:19 PM
You are so right. So to start all over please tell us who you are so we can see that you are serious. We also want you to please understand we are not *****ing. We just offer our opinion just like yours. If you think its stupid then please don’t read it. As far as civilians we think it’s great if they know the BS. So get over it turn the channel. We also received 8 emails as result of the last post. So please help us see the light step out and prove us wrong. The road will know if it’s true.

04-01-2008, 09:38 PM
Facts or not your message is loud and clear. Who ever is spitting this poison needs to do it in another theater, LEOAFFAIRS.COM is not the place.

Hey, this anonymous stuff seems like a great idea!

Me and my crew are considering doing a "Lazy and Worthless Officers on the Sergeant's List" list. Just waiting for it to come out in ranking order to fairly evaluate everyone from number one down. So many lazy and worthless Officers on it, the opportunity to sling some crap from days gone by is too good to be true. Maybe it could cause some to lose promotions, or better yet, to acquire bad reputations. After doing the list we are considering just generally branching out and doing a "I've been worthless and lazy my entire career" and in this case the whole department is fair game.

Hopefully those of you who have just read above realize how stupid it is to come on the internet and air dirty laundy. Want to *****, come to work and *****, there sure is a lot to ***** about these days with your peers. But coming on here so any civilian can read stuff that is all inuendo with no facts is just plain stupid! I read all that nonsense above and could not find any facts to back up opinion.

04-02-2008, 02:04 AM
You are so right. So to start all over please tell us who you are so we can see that you are serious. We also want you to please understand we are not *****ing. We just offer our opinion just like yours. If you think its stupid then please don’t read it. As far as civilians we think it’s great if they know the BS. So get over it turn the channel. We also received 8 emails as result of the last post. So please help us see the light step out and prove us wrong. The road will know if it’s true.

It sure reads like you're *****ing. I think it's funny that you're asking someone else to out themselves on a public form but your identity is unknown. How can you ask someone else to reveal who they are when you won't do the same? Anyway, ***** and moan all you want, it won't change anything. In fact, I think it just makes us look bad, but hey, it's just my opinion.

Congrats on the 8 e-mails.

If you're going to continue with this try and work on your grammar and sentence structure so you don't sound like such an uneducated moron.

04-02-2008, 02:12 AM
Don't forget to call the media so we can make your job much harder.

04-02-2008, 09:10 PM

It sure reads like you're *****ing. I think it's funny that you're asking someone else to out themselves on a public form but your identity is unknown. How can you ask someone else to reveal who they are when you won't do the same? Anyway, ***** and moan all you want, it won't change anything. In fact, I think it just makes us look bad, but hey, it's just my opinion.

If you're going to continue with this try and work on your grammar and sentence structure so you don't sound like such an uneducated moron.
Who the heck are you? I want to see more of this. You think we look bad becuase of this? Go play with a print kit

04-03-2008, 04:58 AM

Who the heck are you? I want to see more of this. You think we look bad becuase of this? Go play with a print kit

OK, but only if you promise to use spell check.

04-04-2008, 02:18 AM
Cops take steroids?

05-20-2008, 03:08 AM
I also love this list. I do believe that #1 and #2 should be switched, but good comments. I know it wouldn't be as demeaning, sarcastic and comical as your list, but how about the BEST five cops and sergeants to be listed. I'd like to see what people think.

05-20-2008, 06:00 PM
How?

Parking lot everyday with his main squeeze.

05-20-2008, 09:56 PM
How?

Parking lot everyday with his main squeeze.

Send it to plantations site see what they have to add.

05-20-2008, 10:25 PM
Brass on the move is still here. We were asked by e-mail to stop for a little while by a few we respect. Don't worry we are ready with two great ones in the pipe. And Captain Greg S you are in the light.

See ya soon

05-22-2008, 06:38 PM
I also love this list. I do believe that #1 and #2 should be switched, but good comments. I know it wouldn't be as demeaning, sarcastic and comical as your list, but how about the BEST five cops and sergeants to be listed. I'd like to see what people think.

It is obvious by this post and the lack of response that maybe there are no good sergeants left. Do any of them do whats right anymore?

05-22-2008, 08:28 PM
OFFICERS (not including DB)- 1) M. Renner
2) T. Shields
3) C. Hannold
4) P. Cabrera
5/ J. Mammarelli
Sergeants- 1) J. Fuller
2) M. Lefferts
3) Nahum
4) D. Cortez
5) T. Jackson
6) Sebregandio

05-22-2008, 08:59 PM
2) T. Shields
3) C. Hannold
4) P. Cabrera
5/ J. Mammarelli
Sergeants- 1) J. Fuller
2) M. Lefferts
3) Nahum
4) D. Cortez
5) T. Jackson
6) Sebregandio

I can agree with Renner, Cabrera and Lefferts.

05-22-2008, 11:23 PM
2) T. Shields
3) C. Hannold
4) P. Cabrera
5/ J. Mammarelli
Sergeants- 1) J. Fuller
2) M. Lefferts
3) Nahum
4) D. Cortez
5) T. Jackson
6) Sebregandio

Must be a former/future raider.

05-22-2008, 11:56 PM
You listed couple of Sgts Few Captains who are all the Sgt and Captains now at FLPD I have been gone for a bit

05-23-2008, 12:28 AM
Its nice to see something positive on Leoaffairs for a change.

05-23-2008, 05:58 AM
Officers:
1. M. Renner
2. N. Bruce
3. P. Cabrera
4. J. Mammarelli
5. Me

Shields and Dameron do an awesome job but they are a mess.

Sergeants:
1. Eaves
2. Cristafaro
3. Fuller
4. Sebregandio
5. tie - Cortez & Lefferts

05-23-2008, 07:46 AM
Officers:
1. M. Renner
2. N. Bruce
3. P. Cabrera
4. J. Mammarelli
5. Me

Shields and Dameron do an awesome job but they are a mess.

Sergeants:
1. Eaves
2. Cristafaro
3. Fuller
4. Sebregandio
5. tie - Cortez & Lefferts

Renner and PC are great cops. Who is this Mammarelli and what has he done that rates him as great? And Eaves is a Lt but he was a great Sgt.

05-23-2008, 08:00 AM
I'd like to think the entire department is great,......... lot's of good men and women.

05-23-2008, 08:41 AM
I'd like to think I was the biggest cheeseball in the department but that last comment puts me at least at #2. I'll refrain from naming the biggest idiots, permanent slugs, rats, big talkers-no action, etc. I'm thinking of my list to add, so hold my pom-poms "guest" until I assist in giving credit where credit is due. No doubt your name will show up around 450th on the list. Please stand by while I barf.

05-23-2008, 09:36 AM
I definitely can't argue with that list of Sgt's...all very 10-8. But just so mids doesn't get neglected I'd throw Novak and Falzone in there at 6/7....anyone working for either of them would agree.

05-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Patrick O'brien is also great in my book

05-23-2008, 10:34 AM
What about K. Shults? He's a bit dramatic at times but has a ton of knowledge and seems pretty darn fair. Never worked for him though.

05-23-2008, 10:46 AM
An excellent choice on Pat there Tammy but he couldn't find a kilo of cocaine in a phonebooth.

05-23-2008, 04:46 PM

Thanks, but please keep my name off this site it only gives those who dont like me an arena to bash me as you can see by the post by "Merkel". But again thanks!
PS:
Tammy would never post on this site she thinks it's a cancer and refuses to even look at it.

05-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Best Patrol Sergeants:

1. Lefforts
2. Jackson
3. Novak
4. Cortes
5. Hoover

05-24-2008, 04:04 AM
Pat please don't interrupt us on this site so that we may joke around at your expense. Also, I have full blown testicular cancer and so I don't appreciate Tammy mocking me or this site. And welcome back to this blog. You are the best. woof woof

P.S. When I get my job back, it's you and me baby as the #1 Bravo Unit. KK

05-24-2008, 12:38 PM
2) T. Shields
3) C. Hannold
4) P. Cabrera
5/ J. Mammarelli
Sergeants- 1) J. Fuller
2) M. Lefferts
3) Nahum
4) D. Cortez
5) T. Jackson
6) Sebregandio

Wow, whoever comprised this list must be new or slow! Fuller is a two faced liar and Nahum is bi-polar, as for the others time will tell. I don't even need to comment of shields.

05-24-2008, 02:22 PM
Pat please don't interrupt us on this site so that we may joke around at your expense. Also, I have full blown testicular cancer and so I don't appreciate Tammy mocking me or this site. And welcome back to this blog. You are the best. woof woof

P.S. When I get my job back, it's you and me baby as the #1 Bravo Unit. KK
See what I Mean!

05-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Its nice to see something positive on Leoaffairs for a change.

It must stop imediatley.

05-24-2008, 05:03 PM
Not true about Fuller. He will openly, honestly and face to face notify an officer that he/she is a slug, incompetent or worthless. Nahum on the other hand suffered a tramatic head injury during his tour of duty in Vietnam and while performing stunts for a traveling circus. So his memory capabilities have been severely affected.

Hey, I heard a rumor that Pat O is going to bravo up with KK when KK gets his job back - is that true? Please advise.

05-24-2008, 05:38 PM
Not true about Fuller. He will openly, honestly and face to face notify an officer that he/she is a slug, incompetent or worthless. Nahum on the other hand suffered a tramatic head injury during his tour of duty in Vietnam and while performing stunts for a traveling circus. So his memory capabilities have been severely affected.

Hey, I heard a rumor that Pat O is going to bravo up with KK when KK gets his job back - is that true? Please advise.

Obviously you don't REALLY know Fuller, someday you will see or find out why he is a POS as a human being

05-24-2008, 08:27 PM
It is with great sadness that I announce Sgt. Novak is leaving the department for the Bloomingdales Executive Training Program. It's about time Steve!!! How could anyone not like you?

05-24-2008, 10:23 PM
What about Tucker, isn't a good sgt one that you never see

05-25-2008, 03:33 PM

Pat is a jerk. He wife could tecah him the street. He talk more about SH!! about cops than you know. Hey Pat your a jerk

05-25-2008, 03:51 PM
Forget about OB lets talk about MF again

05-25-2008, 04:49 PM

Pat is a jerk. He wife could tecah him the street. He talk more about SH!! about cops than you know. Hey Pat your a jerk
I think OB is a good guy. I've never heard him say a negative thing about anyone. If you had any balls you would post under your real name like he did if your going to trash him. O yea learn how to spell retard!

05-25-2008, 08:57 PM
I love Monica Ferrer.....I miss her posts......Go Monica....ignore the haters!!

05-26-2008, 03:54 AM
The way our city and dept is today, the only Sgts I want in this s-hole are the one's who watch my arse at all cost...only a few left I know who would take a bullet from our "leadership" before they would ever drink the cool aid...

God Bless these few

1. J. Lefferts
2. M. Tucker
3. S. Novak
4. P. Cristafaro
5. K. Shults

Imagine that Dis/Shift!!!!!!!!!!

05-26-2008, 04:25 AM
That was good....here's my shift pick (if we still get one next year)

District 2/Shift Three

Sgts Cristafaro, Lefferts and Tucker.

Officers Graul, J. Smith, P. Cabrera, M. Renner, and a tie between Norvis, T. Hill, or C. Hannold

Would we need anything else?!!!!!!!

05-26-2008, 05:28 AM
Whoever posted this has hit the nail on the head, what a great list of cops. These guys will never be bought, bribed, or chase the carrot city hall dangles in front of the cool aid drinkers. This list should be the role models for all new FLPD Officers.

District 2/Shift Three

Officers Graul, J. Smith, P. Cabrera, M. Renner, and a tie between Norvis, T. Hill, or C. Hannold

05-26-2008, 05:29 AM
I agree more with this post than any other I have ever read on this site.

District 2/Shift Three

05-26-2008, 07:14 PM
T. Hill has not been in patrol for a while so he's excluded. And how is everyone getting C Hannold on this list? Either he's convinced you to include his name or he's the author of the post.

05-27-2008, 02:08 AM
OKAY...ax Hil,Norvis, and Hannold at #5 and add Kevin Hayes instead. Does that makeit perfect?

Hell yeah

05-27-2008, 05:12 AM
K. Hayes? Not even close bud. Better choose someone else...Too much baggage there!

05-27-2008, 06:01 AM
...and at quarterback, I'd have Peyton Manning, RB would be by committee: Emmitt Smith, OJ Simpson and Jim Brown; then Jerry Rice and Michael Irvin at wide out...

05-27-2008, 06:06 AM
...and at quarterback, I'd have Peyton Manning, RB would be by committee: Emmitt Smith, OJ Simpson and Jim Brown; then Jerry Rice and Michael Irvin at wide out...
Are you kidding?? How can you leave out Barry Sanders? Do you really think Manning is better than Fran Tarkenton or Bart Starr?

05-27-2008, 07:14 AM
Hannold would be playing behind Ryan Leaf. I'm sitting that joker on the bench and finding anyone else. He's barely 5 feet tall but his tales of kickin' butt are 5 miles high. I'm putting my veto on the dwarf and that's final. Pick someone/anyone else but him or I'm not playing anymore.

05-27-2008, 03:42 PM

District 2/Shift Three

Count em up...sounds like the making of a new E-Board?!?!?

05-27-2008, 08:21 PM
2) T. Shields
3) C. Hannold
4) P. Cabrera
5/ J. Mammarelli
Sergeants- 1) J. Fuller
2) M. Lefferts
3) Nahum
4) D. Cortez
5) T. Jackson
6) Sebregandio

Wow, whoever comprised this list must be new or slow! Fuller is a two faced liar and Nahum is bi-polar, as for the others time will tell. I don't even need to comment of shields.

Agreed, Nahum is a golden boy, whose only accomplishments are actually someone elses. He doesn't have the respect of anyone who has ever worked for him. And Fuller, admittedly a once good cop, has all but left that behind him. He is what happens to people who are given sgt stripes without being given brain cells. I have heard from people who currently work for him that if it weren't for the OT they would jump ship due to his lack of ability as a supervisor and their lack of trust in him. Go head and defend him but realize you are defending the old cop Fuller not the Sgt. mess.

05-27-2008, 08:57 PM
I'm telling you right now, if these guys would run it would be a land slide not to mention city hall would finally be brought back in line. I would love to see this happen.

[quote="Just a Soldier":1p9cg4cf]That was good....here's my shift pick (if we still get one next year)

District 2/Shift Three

Count em up...sounds like the making of a new E-Board?!?!?[/quote:1p9cg4cf]

05-27-2008, 09:00 PM
tought talker, with a few tats. Great cop, I think not, average at very best, not to mention he goes what ever direction the wind blows. but thanks for the recomendation Kevin....

OKAY...ax Hil,Norvis, and Hannold at #5 and add Kevin Hayes instead. Does that makeit perfect?

Hell yeah

05-28-2008, 04:03 PM
Agreed, what a list.

quote="Maybe?"]

District 2/Shift Three

Count em up...sounds like the making of a new E-Board?!?!?[/quote]

05-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Soldier, you've got it boy. I don't really care for anyone on the list personality wise, but what a great group of cops..

District 2/Shift Three

05-28-2008, 06:43 PM
You guys are freaking losers.

06-04-2008, 09:12 AM
when will we see more of this?

06-05-2008, 12:01 AM
2) T. Shields
3) C. Hannold
4) P. Cabrera
5/ J. Mammarelli
Sergeants- 1) J. Fuller
2) M. Lefferts
3) Nahum
4) D. Cortez
5) T. Jackson
6) Sebregandio

Agreed, Nahum is a golden boy, whose only accomplishments are actually someone elses. He doesn't have the respect of anyone who has ever worked for him. And Fuller, admittedly a once good cop, has all but left that behind him. He is what happens to people who are given sgt stripes without being given brain cells. I have heard from people who currently work for him that if it weren't for the OT they would jump ship due to his lack of ability as a supervisor and their lack of trust in him. Go head and defend him but realize you are defending the old cop Fuller not the Sgt. mess.

Nice, True enough! You want a Sgt to look up to look at K. Kelly orCristafaro

06-05-2008, 01:23 AM
K Kelly shot himself playing "quick draw"....ya, I wanna look up to him :roll:

06-05-2008, 06:23 AM
Sgt. Paul C., John L., Mike T.
Officers Carl C., Mark R., Pete C., Jay S., John G., Todd H., Bob N., Jeff Fromm, (yes we all know it is Jeff Fromm) but he is a great cop. T. Shields, Goofy (should always be on the list no matter what) and as much as I hate to admitt it T. Reed, the guy knows how to do police work. I would add Fuller but he is too fat now but is good. All are time tested. It takes years to be become a good cop let alone a great cop.

06-07-2008, 08:51 AM
You're getting much better but I'm going to crash this site if I keep seeing C. Hannold on this list. WTF??? Hype!!!! Stand by while I barf again. And Pat French did a lot - OF NOTHING. At least he was actually though. Ask the great guys and they'll tell you who are the best of the best. I doubt they come to this site though. So obviously it's me and a bunch of tards here.

06-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Sgt. Paul C., John L., Mike T.
Officers Carl C., Mark R., Pete C., Jay S., John G., Todd H., Bob N., Jeff Fromm, (yes we all know it is Jeff Fromm) but he is a great cop. T. Shields, Goofy (should always be on the list no matter what) and as much as I hate to admitt it T. Reed, the guy knows how to do police work. I would add Fuller but he is too fat now but is good. All are time tested. It takes years to be become a good cop let alone a great cop.

Some are good but you obviously haven't worked with or around some of these bone heads. Jeff Fromm is a rat, glory hound who can't make a case on his own unless he steals it from someone else. T. Shields pull your pants up buddy! T. Reed pull your pants up buddy! Fuller used to be a good cop, Now just a azz clown! And Jay S. just because he is vocal doesn't make him a great cop. Try working with him he will get you killed! Everyone else not bad!

06-07-2008, 04:58 PM
There is also a bunch of great newer officers on the dept. that are 10-8

06-08-2008, 07:34 AM
And who are the best new cops...? With less that two years. I'd really like to know.

06-08-2008, 11:04 AM
And who are the best new cops...? With less that two years. I'd really like to know.
After reading all this BS, you guys just need to deal with it and get along. As bad as it is out there, just try to get along and good cops you will all be. Some of you have such egos (and I know who you are) that no one is ever good enough. Damn...its scarey sometimes redaing this crap on here and knowing you guys/women patrol the roads. How do you think the public feels when they read all this, especially with all the other BS thats going on right now? Can't we all just get along?! :o

07-19-2008, 04:17 PM
Whatws going on with the midnight sergeants? Do any of them have a clue how to do this job?

07-19-2008, 04:19 PM
Whatws going on with the midnight sergeants? Do any of them have a clue how to do this job?

There is one working 2 that is on a crusade screwing over guys left and right. HE is going after alot of guys unfairly.

07-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Does anyone know if he is a fat guy?????

There is one working 2 that is on a crusade screwing over guys left and right. HE is going after alot of guys unfairly.

07-20-2008, 10:44 PM
OK why not just say who he is. I would love to know

07-22-2008, 07:03 PM
Ok so who is it on mids ???

07-27-2008, 05:13 PM
Well the game is still very much on at the PD and let’s not forget it. The new Chief can't be found and all the boys and looking for the big bump.

Patrol has good money on a few things. The crab races say Tom H as one chief slot since he is in with the CM and Frank has no control over him. Let’s look at all he has done for patrol. Did you blink yet?

The other one will be Steve K which might be a good choice. Since at least he has some history for working. As for Tom H patrol will love to see him go. The bad thing is the inside game is still alive and well.
Hey Frank you better get into the game or you may be where Bob C and Bruce R were very soon. You talk the talk???????

Make thinks change with command Frank and guys like Tom are not the answer. Remove Carter and pass on Tom. If the well is still dry then get more people into it to pick from. Don’t let them turn you on the cops Frank. Be The Frank that we know the quiet guy buy always thinking. Change this department. Make it work for everyone. Rid us of the CM slaves.

08-01-2008, 01:17 AM
Boy you were right on this one

08-02-2008, 12:56 PM
Amazing how they keep skipping over RH, especially when everyone here knows he's the right guy to be running Ops. He's fair, level-headed and respected by the troops of all ranks. I'm sure that makes City Hall nervous so, as long as Gretsas and Company continue to run the PD (and it sure looks like Frank didn't change that), he's going nowhere. Too bad for him and for the rest of us - think how nice it would be to have a real leader as a boss!