PDA

View Full Version : No Pay raise.

03-25-2008, 04:46 PM
BSO should not get a pay raise and here is why, most of you only have a high school diploma and are now getting paid what a lot of Master degree holder are receiving. To say that you job isn’t dangerous would be a lie. Yes sometimes one of you gets killed in the line of duty, but you knew that before you sign on. You need to smell the roses and understand that you make good pay and good benefits working for BSO. You could be a private in the Military who is serving in Iraq and receiving food stamps to feed his wife and kids. Do you think his job is dangerous? Furthermore Unions just like your police union has sent more jobs overseas (causing millions of citizens to lose their jobs) because you scream that you deserve higher pay for doing the same job day in and day out. Most of you in any given day only work 4 hours and sit on your asses the other 4 doing nothing but complaining. I say to you if you don’t like the pay leave and if you don’t respect your subordinate, peers or leader leave. There are many who would be glad to be working for BSO and receiving the pay and benefits you get.

I do not work for BSO. I am a citizen, who has worked in the same job for the pass 15 years. I have not received a pay raise in five years. I stay here because I like my job.

03-25-2008, 05:34 PM
BSO should not get a pay raise and here is why, most of you only have a high school diploma and are now getting paid what a lot of Master degree holder are receiving. To say that you job isn’t dangerous would be a lie. Yes sometimes one of you gets killed in the line of duty, but you knew that before you sign on. You need to smell the roses and understand that you make good pay and good benefits working for BSO. You could be a private in the Military who is serving in Iraq and receiving food stamps to feed his wife and kids. Do you think his job is dangerous? Furthermore Unions just like your police union has sent more jobs overseas (causing millions of citizens to lose their jobs) because you scream that you deserve higher pay for doing the same job day in and day out. Most of you in any given day only work 4 hours and sit on your asses the other 4 doing nothing but complaining. I say to you if you don’t like the pay leave and if you don’t respect your subordinate, peers or leader leave. There are many who would be glad to be working for BSO and receiving the pay and benefits you get.

I do not work for BSO. I am a citizen, who has worked in the same job for the pass 15 years. I have not received a pay raise in five years. I stay here because I like my job.

The issue at hand here my friend is that you have had that same job for the pass 15 years.

" most of you only have a high school diploma and are now getting paid what a lot of Master degree holder are receiving" plural agreement error.

"To say that you job isn’t dangerous would be a lie." your job

"Yes sometimes one of you gets killed in the line of duty, but you knew that before you sign on. "

Yes, sometimes one of you get killed in the line of duty, but you that before you signed on."

Your an illiterate moron! Ding fries are done!

Wow, police unions send work overseas now. I was wondering why there was a new imported Chinese policeman in boxes in bacl of the PSB.

Thanks for your post and yes I would like an apple pie with that!

03-25-2008, 05:39 PM

The issue at hand here my friend is that you have had that same job for the pass 15 years.

" most of you only have a high school diploma and are now getting paid what a lot of Master degree holder are receiving" plural agreement error.

"Yes sometimes one of you gets killed in the line of duty, but you knew that before you sign on. "

Yes, sometimes one of you get killed in the line of duty, but you that before you signed on."

Wow, police unions send work overseas now. I was wondering why there was a new imported Chinese policeman in boxes in bacl of the PSB.

By your answer I know that you are one of the give me, give me and don't care about anyone else. I truly wish that you would leave broward county, we could live without your presents.

03-25-2008, 05:40 PM

YOU MAY NOT HAVE RECEIVED A RAISE AT THAT BATH HOUSE
YOU WORK AT, I AM SURE THE BENIFITS BEFIT YOUR BROKE BACK
MOUNTAIN RUGGED WAY OF LIFE, KEEP SCRUBBIN THE SPOOGE OFF
THE FLOOR AND MAY BE YOU' BE PROMOTED TO CHIEF BATH HOUSE
ATTYENDANT...!

03-25-2008, 06:06 PM
Dear No Pay Raise,
Do you have any statistics on most cops only having high school diplomas? Specifically any statistics for the Broward Sheriff's Office? If so, I would like to see them. I do not claim to know the statistics, but I will say MANY of the Deputies hold college degrees. Twenty years ago you statement would have been dead on, but I'm seriously doubting it in this day and age. *A lot* of these Deputies either attended college prior to becoming a law enforcement officer or have since gone on to obtain at least a Bachelor's Degree.

Further, I do wonder what pay scale would be enough to risk your life for half of these boneheads who don't give a damn about you? In truth, there is probably not one. If you make it out alive you can consider yourself lucky and well compensated. If you end up leaving your wife and kids behind no amount of money was worth it. With each raise that government workers get, the cost is passed on to the tax payers of course. Yes, "tax payers" do fund the salaries, pensions, health care, etc. of law enforcement, but how else should it be? If you want to be a member of the Florida Retirement System there are many, many openings out there...and not just in law enforcement, but in education as well as numerous other fields. If you work in the "private sector" where is YOUR money coming from??? From citizens who pay money for your goods and services, no??? So what the heck is the difference??? Please take the "private sector" bull and move on.

03-25-2008, 08:38 PM
Dear No Pay Raise, It’s typical of a citizen like your self to suggest that LEO’s don't deserve a raise.

BONEHEAD! STAY OFF THIS SITE! :shock:

03-25-2008, 09:32 PM
I hope that these people who dont believe that BSO or any police agency, deserves a pay raise remember that next time someone they know and love gets hurt and a Deputy saves their life by risking theirs. I think these people should have to wear buttons saying this. However Im sure they wouldnt have the balls to do that, easy to come onto an anonymous website and say this. Amazing, this I tell you is truly the self serving nature of S. Florida. Its not like this everywhere in this country. Would these people deny soldiers the same raise. Instead of telling Police Officers and Deputies that they dont deserve a raise how about these people hold our government (local and federal) accountable for their mindless, outrageous spending habits. Like this ridiculous war we are paying for??? Do they even realize the amount of money we are WASTING AND FOR WHAT?? The human cost is more than enough let alone the financial cost. ALLL that money should be spent here on THIS GROUND. Think of the good it could do here. You people make me sick. SO selfish.

03-25-2008, 09:40 PM
[quote="Guest No pay rasie":1b152vgt]BSO should not get a pay raise and here is why, most of you only have a high school diploma and are now getting paid what a lot of Master degree holder are receiving. To say that you job isn’t dangerous would be a lie. Yes sometimes one of you gets killed in the line of duty, but you knew that before you sign on. You need to smell the roses and understand that you make good pay and good benefits working for BSO. You could be a private in the Military who is serving in Iraq and receiving food stamps to feed his wife and kids. Do you think his job is dangerous? Furthermore Unions just like your police union has sent more jobs overseas (causing millions of citizens to lose their jobs) because you scream that you deserve higher pay for doing the same job day in and day out. Most of you in any given day only work 4 hours and sit on your asses the other 4 doing nothing but complaining. I say to you if you don’t like the pay leave and if you don’t respect your subordinate, peers or leader leave. There are many who would be glad to be working for BSO and receiving the pay and benefits you get.

By your answer I know that you are one of the give me, give me and don't care about anyone else. I truly wish that you would leave broward county, we could live without your presents.[/quote:1b152vgt]

I would love presents....On my Birthday.. I would like a thick stripper named Big Bone Brenda...and Christmas I would like..world peace...

Oh oh you mean presence "we could live without your presence"

Well why did you say so you ignorant Fugg!!!!!!

03-26-2008, 01:34 AM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Guest No pay rasie":1a9zzxwu]BSO should not get a pay raise and here is why, most of you only have a high school diploma and are now getting paid what a lot of Master degree holder are receiving. To say that you job isn’t dangerous would be a lie. Yes sometimes one of you gets killed in the line of duty, but you knew that before you sign on. You need to smell the roses and understand that you make good pay and good benefits working for BSO. You could be a private in the Military who is serving in Iraq and receiving food stamps to feed his wife and kids. Do you think his job is dangerous? Furthermore Unions just like your police union has sent more jobs overseas (causing millions of citizens to lose their jobs) because you scream that you deserve higher pay for doing the same job day in and day out. Most of you in any given day only work 4 hours and sit on your asses the other 4 doing nothing but complaining. I say to you if you don’t like the pay leave and if you don’t respect your subordinate, peers or leader leave. There are many who would be glad to be working for BSO and receiving the pay and benefits you get.

By your answer I know that you are one of the give me, give me and don't care about anyone else. I truly wish that you would leave broward county, we could live without your presents.[/quote:1a9zzxwu]

I would love presents....On my Birthday.. I would like a thick stripper named Big Bone Brenda...and Christmas I would like..world peace...

Oh oh you mean presence "we could live without your presence"

Well why did you say so you ignorant Fugg!!!!!![/quote:1a9zzxwu]

You can't talk to me that way... I is a County Commishurnor.

03-26-2008, 03:08 AM

Hey moron all I can say is glad you enjoy your first amendment rights.

Did you happen to know that there are deputies in Iraq and Afghanistan? Along with guys from Hollywood, Coral Springs, Davie, Sunrise and others in Broward. I guess we all should just have smelled the roses and stayed home and not served our country.

Oh but what would I know, I am just a simple deputy with a silly four year degree.

I love this one "Yes sometimes one of you gets killed in the line of duty, but you knew that before you sign on." Well hate to break it to you college boy but so did the majority of the men and women I served with.

I do not really understand your point of coming on here. Were you in the application process and got denied? Did you ride on a few shifts and suddenly become an expert on law enforcement? Or was it too many episodes of CSI that mislead you into thinking we could get DNA after some scumbag got into your BMW and took your golf clubs?

Listen its tough all over, does it suck you did not get a raise in five years of course it does. But as long as you didn’t get the ever loving shit beat out of you as you left work then I think you should put on a smile and thank us instead of coming on here to bash and belittle the men and women that help you sleep at night.

03-26-2008, 03:27 AM
954 691-7040, he'll tell you all about Israel and how he'll get you a good contract.

03-26-2008, 03:56 AM

If your not a major or a director of something at BSO and are for real, you are a moron. If you did not get a raise in five years, it is because of your own laziness. The price of aluminum has gone up over the years and if you did not gather up enough cans on the side of road to pay your bills you should have cut down on your crack usage. As for those who would be glad to have my job, crack convictions will disqualify you.

03-29-2008, 04:31 AM

right moron get the army to patrol with rifles and tanks in this county. lets see what kind law enforcement you get. you would be the first to cry civil rights violation. moron

03-29-2008, 11:30 PM

Makes you wonder how all those people with Master's can be so stupid then to stay at a job where they make less then us "lowly" with high school diplomas.....who's the real idiot here?